Connect with us

Big League Wellness

‘A Very Painful Two Weeks’: White House Now Expects 100K+ Coronavirus Deaths in America

The Trump administration is telling Americans to prepare for doom.

Published

on

The Trump administration is informing Americans that they need to brace for “a very painful two weeks” that could end with hundreds of thousands of deaths due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.

The White House made the somber announcement during Tuesday’s meeting of the coronavirus task force. President Trump is urging Americans to remain under lockdown until at least Apr. 30, as public life slows down to a standstill.

“The surge is coming, and it’s coming pretty strong,” Trump said during the public briefing.

Trending: Twitter Software Engineer Advocates for Kidnapping and Violently Abusing Children of Republicans

The estimates, which are based off of recommendations from National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci and other top experts, are that between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans will ultimate die of coronavirus with most of the damage coming in the next couple weeks. They warn that there could be 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths if drastic measures are not taken.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It is absolutely critical for the American people to follow the guidelines,” Trump said at the briefing, referring to his administration’s “30 Days to Slow the Spread” plan. “It’s a matter of life and death.”

While Trump has somewhat downplayed the coronavirus threat in recent weeks, he is now urging Americans to behave with the utmost caution during the most dangerous days of the pandemic that are soon to come.

“This is going to be a rough two week period,” Trump said. “As a nation we’re going to have a really rough two weeks. Our strength will be tested and our endurance will be tried.”

“This could be a hell of a bad two weeks. This is going to be a very bad two or maybe even three weeks. This is going to be three weeks like we’ve never seen before,” he added.

Trump had previously said that he intended to re-open the country by Apr. 12, hoping that the nation could return to normalcy by Easter Sunday. He was forced to revise his optimistic projections in lieu of the projections.

“There’s no magic bullet, there’s no magic vaccine or therapy. It’s just behaviors,” said Dr. Deborah Birx, adding that only social distancing and proper medical care can change “the course of the viral pandemic.”

“As sobering a number as that it is, we should be prepared for that,” Fauci said of the prospect of hundreds of thousands of coronavirus-related deaths. “No one is denying that we are going through a very difficult time right now.”

The President was quick to praise the health care workers who are on the front lines of this war against an invisible enemy.

“I watched the doctors and nurses walking into the hospital [in Elmhurst, Queens] this morning and it is like military people going into battle, going into war. The bravery is incredible,” Trump said of health care employees working in the area in which he grew up. “If I were wearing a hat, I’d rip that hat off so fast and I would say, ‘You people are just incredible.'”

Big League Politics will continue to provide the latest in coronavirus coverage as the pandemic continues to worsen.

Big League Wellness

New York Partygoers Face Subpoenas, $2K-Per-Day Fines for Refusing to Submit to Mandatory Contact Tracing

This is the Orwellian nightmare.

Published

on

Nine partygoers are facing subpoenas after refusing to submit to invasive contact tracing measures from authorities that would invade their privacy rights.

The situation stems from a party that was held in Rockland County, New York on June 17, drawing a crowd of roughly 100 people, most of whom were in their 20s. The party was a violation of state edicts issued by Gov. Andrew Cuomo that were in place at the time banning gatherings of over ten people.

Eight guests at the party ultimately tested positive for coronavirus, which prompted county officials to send contact tracers to harass others who attended the party. The young people were not about to comply with the harassment from the snoopers.

“My staff has been told that a person does not wish to, or have to, speak to my disease investigators,” said Dr. Patricia Schnabel Ruppert, who serves as Rockland County health commissioner, on Wednesday.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“They hang up. They deny being at the party even though we have their names from another party attendee,” she said about the individuals who have been contacted for allegedly being at the party.

County officials issued subpoenas on Wednesday to eight people who they believe attended the problematic party. These people will face $2,000-per-day fines unless they comply and assist the county’s Orwellian surveillance program.

Government officials hope to make an example of these people for refusing to surrender to fear and living their lives.

“I will not allow the health of our county to be compromised because of ignorance, stupidity or obstinance, or anything else,” Ed Day, the Rockland County executive, said at a news conference.

Big League Politics has reported on how government officials have used COVID-19 hysteria to eviscerate privacy rights and normalize Orwellian technology to the public:

AiRISTA Flow, a tech firm based out of Maryland, is marketing bracelets that would beep whenever a person comes within six feet of another individual in the workplace.

“When people come within six feet of each other for a period of time,” the company wrote in a press release about their creepy and invasive device, “the device makes an audible chirp and a record of the contact is made in the AiRISTA Flow software system.”

The technology would also allow employers to track every violation of social distancing edicts committed by their workers. The workers could then be reprimanded, or even fired, based off of the information gathered by the device.

The Redpoint Positioning Corporation is developing similar technology to turn employers into quarantine enforcement brigades. They have announced that they are working on modifying “cutting-edge technology … already used by leading companies worldwide in third-party logistics, auto manufacturing, mine operation” to be used in the enforcement of social distancing edicts. They plan on tagging people and products in the workplace to allow employers to institute Draconian restrictions on the freedom of movement.

“If social distancing parameters, such as a 1- or 2-meter radius, are violated between workers, the tag alarm will alert them to the hazard,” Redpoint wrote in their press release.

“If an infection does occur, historical data from the system will allow for highly accurate contact tracing, as records can show the individuals who were near the infected party,” they added.

Israeli surveillance firm SuperCom is repackaging services that are used on criminals to enforce home confinement on ordinary people in the workplace. They are calling their service “PureCare,” and it is described as a “state-of-the-art solution for quarantine and isolation monitoring to aid government efforts in containing and limiting the reach of infectious diseases.” They claim it is “a non-intrusive patient friendly system that constantly tracks patient location within buildings, vehicles and outside.”

They noted in their press release that they have experienced a sharp increase in “government agencies looking to restrict the spread of COVID-19 among their general population” and anticipate “additional potential industry demand for electronic monitoring services coming from the incarcerated American population.”

SuperCom talks in a cavalier fashion about how their technology will be used to treat ordinary law-abiding citizens like criminals.

COVID-19 is Big Brother’s best friend.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending