Connect with us

Violent Left

Accused Transgender School Shooter Reveals Motive Was Revenge Against Those Who Considered Him ‘Disgusting’

The transgender shooting suspect allegedly wanted to punish those in society who were appalled by his lifestyle.

Published

on

Alec McKinney, a 16-year-old transgender boy who is accused of committing a mass shooting at the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) School in Highlands Ranch, CO last month, has revealed his motive in court. He wanted to make cisgendered students pay for judging him and his lifestyle choice, according to court documents.

McKinney, who is in the pre-op phase of transitioning to be a man, said to police that he recruited his accomplice, Devon Erickson, 18, to help carry out the heinous acts that took the life of one student and severely injured eight others.

Revenge was an apparent part of McKinney’s motive for allegedly committing the shooting, as at least one individual was targeted because they “called him names and said he was disgusting for trying to be a guy,” according to the affidavit that was released on Thursday after court documents were unsealed by Douglas County District Judge Theresa Slade.

Trending: Arizona Democrat Mark Kelly Refuses to Shake Border Patrol Agent’s Hand: “You’re One of Them”

McKinney said he wanted to make others who were normal “experience bad things [and] to suffer from trauma like he has had to in his life and to realize that the world is a bad place,” according to court documents. He fired two handguns in a classroom until the firearms were emptied, police said.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The affidavit states that his accomplice was reticent about committing the mass murder, as Erickson claims that he was “in shock and stated that he didn’t want anyone to get shot.” He claims he was threatened by McKinney into being his accomplice.

“Devin told [McKinney] a few weeks prior that he parents owned guns and they were locked in a safe,” investigators said.

According to a probable cause statement: “Devon repeatedly claimed he was going to stop [McKinney] but couldn’t articulate how or why he never told an adult.”

McKinney allegedly wanted to commit suicide after finishing the slaying, but failed to remove the safety mechanism on the gun he left the classroom with. He admits hat she did in fact threaten his accomplice with an ax to get access to Erickson’s parents’ firearms.

The alleged shooters used cocaine and set Erickson’s mother’s car ablaze after spray painting the vehicle before heading off to the STEM school on that fateful day.

Kendrick Castillo, 18, was the man who died as a result of their alleged rampage. He charged the shooters and potentially saved many lives as a result of his display of heroism.

McKinney’s father has been revealed to be illegal alien Jose Evis Quintana who has a rap sheet including charges such as domestic violence and menacing with a weapon. McKinney’s lawyers are trying to get him charged in juvenile court for added leniency, as the trial continues.

Violent Left

Facebook Allows ANTIFA-Style Group to Organize a ‘White House Siege’ on Their Platform

This is what they allow while censoring conservatives.

Published

on

The tech giant Facebook is allowing an ANTIFA-style group to organize a potentially violent “White House siege” next month on their platform.

“On September 17, 2020, we will lay siege to the White House. And we will sustain it for exactly fifty days. This is the #WhiteHouseSiege,” the group Adbusters wrote to advertise their event on their Facebook page. “We need your voice of wisdom and expertise to pull off a radically democratic toneshift in our politics.”

They boast that their extremist display will bring about a New World Order, a common goal for leftists and authoritarians who want to destroy the U.S. Constitution and national sovereignty throughout the globe.

“#WhiteHouseSiege will electrify the U.S. election season — and it doesn’t stop there. Drawing wind from #MeToo, #BLM, #ExtinctionRebellion, and protests against Trump’s lethal bungling of coronavirus, we’ll inspire a global movement of systemic change — a Global Spring — a cultural heave towards a new world order,” Adbusters wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

On their official website, Adbusters talks about their plan to re-launch the Occupy Wall Street movement, which ultimately fizzled out after being pushed by the liberal media and Obama administration nine years ago. There were reports of widespread rapes, violence and degeneracy at the various encampments.

“The Occupy anniversary arrives September 17th, 2020. And it may be the perfect day to trigger another global big-bang moment — a massive collective action of the sweetest kind of disobedience,” Adbusters wrote.

They hope that their siege of the White House lasts all the way up until election day. They hope that their sustained campaign of left-wing agitation can put Democrats back into power.

“A siege only works if it is sustained. We witnessed this — the multiplying power of a strategic occupation — nine years ago. You dig in, hold your ground, and the tension accumulates, amplifies, goes global,” Adbusters wrote.

On Monday, Big League Politics reported about a terrorist assassin who allegedly tried to storm the White House to take out President Trump:

President Donald Trump was forced to abruptly postpone his press conference today after an armed gunman stormed the White House and was reportedly shot by Secret Service agents.

Trump was taken to the Oval Office until the threat could be neutralized. After the situation was deemed safe, Trump resumed his press briefing and addressed the situation.

“There was a shooting, law enforcement shot someone, seems to be someone, and the suspect is on the way to the hospital,” Trump said.

“It’s unfortunate that this is the world but the world has always been a dangerous place. It’s not something that’s unique,” he added.

Trump refused to ascribe a motive to the shooter, saying that “it might not have had anything to do with me.” He added that he “didn’t even think about not coming back” to the press conference due to fear. The president described what it was like when the secret service official notified him of the threat.

“Just told me when he came up, you pretty much saw it like I did. He said, ‘Sir, could you please come with me?’ So, you were surprised. I was surprised, also. I think it’s probably it’s pretty unusual but very, very professional people, they all do a fantastic job, as you know,” he said.

Groups like Adbusters need to be targeted under federal RICO laws or under the federal War on Terror. These domestic enemies are far more dangerous to the U.S. Republic than ISIS could ever hope to be.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


No articles were found at this time.

Trending