ACLU Helps Illegal Alien Child Molester and Immigrant Child Abuser Back Out on the Streets
Thanks to a California federal judge’s action, six illegal aliens and legal immigrants convicted of child molestation, child abuse, drunk driving, and drug trafficking were released from prison.
United States District Court for the Central District of California Judge Terry Hatter Jr, a former President Jimmy Carter appointee, mandated the release of these prisoners.
The majority of these prisoners have been in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody after receiving felony convictions.
Some of these felonies include violent crimes committed against children.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which receives funding from billionaire oligarch George Soros, contends that the six illegal aliens and legal immigrants must be released due to the risk of them catching the Wuhan Virus while being held in ICE detention.
According to John Binder of Breitbart News, Hatter’s decision set the following illegal and legal migrants free:
- 35-year-old Paolo Rayon Vite, a green card-holder from Mexico. Vite was convicted of child abuse on March 27, 2018.
- 54-year-old illegal alien Martin Vargas Arellano of Mexico. Arellano has been convicted of child sex crimes against a minor under 14-years-old, possession of methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, petty theft with prior, domestic abuse, and failing to register as a sex offender.
- 54-year-old illegal alien Charleston Edward Dacoff of Belize. Dacoff has an extensive criminal record which includes multiple drunk driving convictions, carrying a loaded firearm in a public place, possession of drugs, and two convictions for driving with a suspended license.
- 40-year-old Luis Lopez Salgado, a green card-holder from Mexico. Salgado has been convicted three times for selling and trafficking cocaine and intent to vandalize.
- 19-year-old illegal alien Jose Hernandez Velaszquez of Guatemala. Velaszquez has been named a flight risk three times in federal court.
- 37-year-old illegal alien Jose Robles Rodriguez of Guatemala. In October 2019, Rodriguez was arrested for drunk driving. ICE considers him a danger to the public.
Additionally, the ACLU is suing the federal government in support of 13 illegal aliens and legal immigrants in ICE custody who are requesting to be released out onto the streets during the Wuhan Virus pandemic.
Federal judges in Pennsylvania and New Jersey have already ordered about two dozen ICE detainees to be let free, and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus has requested that nearly all of the 40,000 ICE detainees be let loose.
Modern-day Democrats are engaging in unprecedented radicalism.
Apart from trying to foment general unrest, there’s a cold electoral calculation behind Democrat’s lax immigration policies.
Voter trends point to inevitable electoral domination by Democrats should continued mass migration — legal or illegal — persist.
For the sake of maintaining social stability and keeping the radical Left from ascending into power, America must regain control of its border.