An actor from a relatively unpopular HBO series appeared at Texas Southern University Monday night to stump for a U.S. Senate candidate where, naturally, he made a fool out of himself.
“Actor Kendrick Sampson, opening for Beto O’Rourke at TSU, encouraging young Af-Am students to turn out: ‘Don’t let these old white people decide our lives for us,'” said NBC’s Alex Seitz-Wald.
Actor Kendrick Sampson, opening for Beto O’Rourke at TSU, encouraging young Af-Am students to turn out: "Don’t let these old white people decide our lives for us."
— Alex Seitz-Wald (@aseitzwald) October 9, 2018
Sampson, from the show “Insecure,” made a couple of moronic mistakes.
First of all, Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke is 46 years old. His opponent, incumbent Sen. Rafael “Ted” Cruz (R-Texas) – that “old white man” to which Sampson referred – is 47 years old. For all intents and purposes, the two candidates are the same age.
Secondly, there is only one “white man” in the race, and it is not Cruz. In reality, Cruz is half Cuban, while O’Rourke is Irish-American.
The nickname “Beto” is short for “Roberto,” which isn’t even O’Rourke’s first name. Rather, he uses the nickname as a sly marketing tool. The name allows him to pretend that he is Latino, and the single name gives him a branding advantage, like the names “Cher” or “Madonna.”
In reality, the closest O’Rourke has ever come to Latin American is El Paso, where he grew up. He spent one year in public high school there before shipping out to Woodberry Forest, one of the most exclusive private boarding schools in America. Just because Beto speaks Spanish, does not mean he’s Latino.
Sampson certainly did not let the facts get in the way of his race-baiting.
Twitter took notice, replying to Seitz-Wald’s Tweet.
“His name is Robert Francis O’Rourke,” said GOP employee Steve Guest.
His name is Robert Francis O'Rourke…
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) October 9, 2018
“The difference is, Robert is not Hispanic. At. All. O’Rourke is a fourth-generation Irish American, the son of Melissa Martha (Williams), a stepdaughter of Fred Korth, Secretary of the Navy under President John F. Kennedy, and El Paso County Judge Pat Francis O’Rourke,” said user Bob Richards.
The difference is, Robert is not Hispanic. At. All. O'Rourke is a fourth-generation Irish American, the son of Melissa Martha (Williams), a stepdaughter of Fred Korth, Secretary of the Navy under President John F. Kennedy, and El Paso County Judge Pat Francis O'Rourke.
— Bob Richards (@BobRichards57) October 9, 2018
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left3 days ago
IT’S A START: Portland Rioter Arrested With Pipe Bomb Materials, Will Face Federal Charges
Deplorables3 days ago
STALKERS: Black Lives Matter Returns to Home of St. Louis Couple After Armed Confrontation
Sex Crime2 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
Videos2 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
News1 day ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Deep State3 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime3 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left3 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy