Alex Jones, the popular conspiracy theorist who founded Infowars, is preparing a lawsuit against the Trump administration in order to stop a possible interstate travel ban, as the U.S. inches toward martial law.
Although President Trump has not announced an interstate travel ban yet, he has said that it could be in the works if he feels it is necessary to stop coronavirus. Jones, who is one of Trump’s most prominent backers, feels this would be crossing the line.
“In our view, while the COVID-19 crisis does present a real and present danger to public health, there is also something significant at stake, and that is our fundamental freedoms and rights as Americans,” lawyer Norm Pattis said while appearing on The Alex Jones Show Monday. “We have drafted a lawsuit titled Alex Jones v. Donald Trump, naming a number of Trump’s Cabinet officials, in the event that President Trump announces an interstate travel ban or something like it.”
“We will go immediately into a District of Columbia court and ask for injunctive declaratory relief,” he added. “In other words, a ruling from a judge that the action is unlawful, and an order from the judge barring implementation of it. If that judge rejects our claim, we we’ll go to the D.C. Court of Appeals. If that court rejects our claim we will seek a hearing in the United States Supreme Court.”
Jones makes it clear that he is not doing this out of spite or malice, but rather to protect American constitutional liberties while the country is in a very precarious state.
“When I do this, it’s not because it’s President Trump, I like President Trump. The globalists definitely hate him, but they’ve maneuvered him into this impossible choice, this rock and a hard place, because if he doesn’t respond, they’ll just trigger riots and other crises, and the media will trigger hysteria. Either he comes in with the clampdown or the globalists do it and brush him aside and make him irrelevant. The left has celebrated it. We said ‘Trump, look out! They’re setting you up.’ We were absolutely right,” he said.
President Trump issued a press conference on Monday urging people not to gather in groups larger than 10 people in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
“We have an invisible enemy,” Trump said. “This is a bad one. This is a very bad one.”
“Each and every one of us has a critical role to play in stopping the spread and transmission of the virus,” Trump added. “If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation, and we will defeat the virus, and we’re going to have a big celebration altogether. With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner and turn it quickly.”
Jones has the lawsuit prepared and will issue it against the Trump administration if they announce an interstate travel ban.
YUGE: DHS Creating Statue Defense Task Force to Defend National Heritage Against Leftist Thuggery
Finally getting serious?
The Department of Homeland Security has created a law enforcement task force to prevent the destruction and vandalism of statues and monuments commemorating the heritage and history of the United States. The task force was announced in a statement from Acting Secretary Chad Wolf on Wednesday.
“DHS is answering the President’s call to use our law enforcement personnel across the country to protect our historic landmarks,” said Wolf. “We won’t stand idly by while violent anarchists and rioters seek not only to vandalize and destroy the symbols of our nation, but to disrupt law and order and sow chaos in our communities.”
A lackadaisical federal response to the rounds of statue destruction and cultural vandalism has enabled left-wing rioters to destroy statues with impunity. Only recently did federal authorities begin to signal that they intent to start seriously punishing criminal suspects who destroy images of Presidents and great American men.
The Department of Justice announced late last week that four men suspected in a failed vandalism attempt targeting the statue of former President Andrew Jackson in Washington DC’s Lafayette Square have been indicted on federal charges of destruction of federal property.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order late last month mandating that federal prosecutors assign stricter penalties to left-wing cultural criminals seeking to destroy statues and images commemorating the national heritage of the United States.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 27, 2020
It’s likely that when the punks of ANTIFA realize that they’ll stand to spend years in federal prison for criminal acts of vandalism targeting American heritage, they’ll back down into the cracks of society from whence they came.
Deplorables4 days ago
Tucker Carlson Tonight is the Highest Rated Cable Television Show of All Time
Violent Left3 days ago
SANITY: Black Lives Matter Rioter Charged With Attempted Murder After Opening Fire at Motorist Crossing Roadblock
Big League Wellness2 days ago
TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Medical Study Proves That Hydroxychloroquine Lowers COVID-19 Death Rate
Violent Left4 days ago
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan Turns on Socialist City Councilwoman After Being Targeted by the Left-Wing Mob
Tech3 days ago
CONFIRMED: Facebook Used to Organize ANTIFA/Black Lives Matter ‘Protest’ That Resulted in the Shooting of a Motorist
Sex Crime3 days ago
Federal Judge Orders Epstein Victim’s Lawyers to Destroy Court Docs Related to Ghislaine Maxwell
Violent Left4 days ago
BLM Rioter Opens Fire on Utah Motorist Who Refuses to Stop For Mob’s Roadblock
Violent Left4 days ago
Man Who Allegedly Shot and Killed Photographer At Louisville BLM Protest is Charged Left-Wing Rioter