Connect with us

Hollywood

Another Far Left TV Star Arrested After Fight Over Trump

Published

on

Left-wing “comedian” George Lopez is facing battery charges after allegedly putting his hands on a Trump supporter in a New Mexico Hooters restaurant, according to TMZ.

The incident occurred last month after a Trump supporter asked Lopez for a picture, and then made a pro-Trump joke.

Later in the night, after making the joke, the unidentified man is heard saying “Here comes my boy, George!”

Trending: REJECTED: Marjorie Taylor Greene Stops Cori Bush’s Amendment to Allow Violent Convicted Felons to Vote

In response, Lopez is seen clearly putting his hands on the man in an aggressive manner.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

According to a police report obtained by TMZ, Lopez was tracked down by police the day after the incident for questioning. Lopez said he didn’t want to be filmed, and tried to snatch the camera. In response, the police handed him a court summons for misdemeanor battery.

Lopez has long been opposed to President Trump. Earlier this year he made that clear by making it look like he was urinating on Trump’s Hollywood Star in a now-viral video.

He is also no stranger to drunken misconduct.

In 2014 he was arrested for public intoxication after passing out on the floor of a casino in Canada.

Hollywood

Donald Trump Quits ‘Dismal’ Screen Actor’s Guild Following Threats: ‘You Have Done Nothing for Me’

Trump blasted this ineffective union before quitting.

Published

on

Former president Donald Trump has issued a letter to the Screen Actor’s Guild (SAG) resigning from the union effective immediately after the SAG announced they were considering expulsion.

“I write to you today regarding the so-called Disciplinary Committee hearing aimed at revoking my union membership. Who cares!” Trump wrote in the letter addressed to SAG president Gabrielle Carteris.

“While I’m not familiar with your work, I’m very proud of my work on movies such as Home Alone 2, Zoolander and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, and television shows including The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Saturday Night Live, and of course, one of the most successful shows in television history, The Apprentice – just to name a few!” he continued.

“I’ve also greatly helped the cable television news business (said to be a dying platform with not much time left until I got involved in politics), and created thousands of jobs at networks such as MSDNC and Fake News CNN, among many others,” Trump added.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

This is when Trump started maligning the SAG by pointing out their miserable record as a union, which is being sued by its own membership for failing to provide adequate healthcare benefits.

He wrote: “Your organization has done little for its members, and nothing for me – besides collecting dues and promoting dangerous un-American policies and ideas – as evident by your massive unemployment rates and lawsuits from celebrated actors, who even recorded a video asking, ‘Why isn’t the union fighting for me?'”

“These, however, are policy failures. Your disciplinary failures are even more egregious. I no longer wish to be associated with your union. As such, this letter is to inform you of my immediate resignation,” Trump added.

The full letter can be seen here:

Big League Politics has reported on the film industry’s shame over having promoted Trump for so many years, helping Trump build the notoriety among the American public that allowed him to become the 45th president:

The West Hollywood City Council voted unanimously on a resolution to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.

“West Hollywood City council unanimously passes resolution asking the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the Donald Trump star on Hollywood Walk of Fame,” said West Hollywood Mayor John Duran on Twitter.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will have to approve Trump’s star removal for it to be officially bar.

“The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk,” said Leron Gubler, the Chamber’s president and CEO.

Among the stars that will certainly not be removed from Walk of Fame are those belonging to accused pedophile Kevin Spacey, and convicted rapist Bill Cosby.

Apparently, as long as one apologizes, Hollywood has no problem with alleged pedophilia.

Trump couldn’t have become president, changed the country forevermore, and exposed the Left’s treacherous agenda in the eyes of tens of millions of Americans without the help of the entertainment industry. They have now outlived their usefulness, but the ironic role they have played in promoting America’s revival will not be forgotten.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending