An ANTIFA terrorist admitted on social media to committing a violent assault against a supporter of President Donald Trump outside of his rally last week in Minneapolis, MN.
The man, identifying himself as Chris Lapakko on his Twitter feed, boasted about how he assaulted the man in response to a post by journalist Andy Ngo. He claimed he would do it again and that the Trump supporter was accosting a woman when he did committed the act of violence.
“He didn’t mention that when I grabbed the guy, he was assaulting a woman. I let go of him as soon as he let go of her,” Lapakko said in response to Ngo. “PS – I’d do it again!”
However, Ngo was able to produce video that completely bulldozed Lapakko’s narrative. It showed that Lapakko was participating in a gang assault against the victim after an ANTIFA terrorist had stolen his MAGA hat, and he was attempting to get it back.
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) October 17, 2019
Realizing his mistake, Lapakko immediately deleted his Twitter account. However, his tweets were screenshotted, and Ngo showed a close-up photo of the man wearing the “I Stand With Ilhan Omar” t-shirt.
Some have asked for evidence the antifa guy was wearing a shirt in support of Ilhan Omar. In case you didn’t see it: pic.twitter.com/MG8pnsF5vZ
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) October 17, 2019
This violent display was apart of ANTIFA’s “America is Cancelled” protests outside of Trump’s rally at the Target Center last week.
The ANTIFA blog, It’s Going Down, issued a call to arms to terrorists throughout the region:
Call For An Anti-Capitalist Bloc At The Upcoming Anti-Trump Protest In Minneapolis, Minnesota On Thursday, October 10th.
Trump is having a campaign rally in downtown Minneapolis. He wants to keep America great, but…
AMERICA IS CANCELED.
Join us to celebrate with an anti-capitalist bloc.
Bring yourself, bring your friends, bring your crew and come prepared to disrupt the nightmare that is Trump.
October 10th • 6pm • Target Center
Meet at the “America is Canceled” banner.
During the planned terrorist display, one woman was viciously sucker punched by an ANTIFA terrorist:
After the @realDonaldTrump rally in Minneapolis, his supporters were attacked by left-wing extremists. An unprovoked assault on a woman was caught on camera by @AlphaNewsMN. Mayor @Jacob_Frey defends charging Trump campaign $530k for public safety. #antifa https://t.co/fGBzUiMMOQ pic.twitter.com/MgbsDh60NR
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) October 14, 2019
Law enforcement was also targeted by the organized ANTIFA terrorism that took place in the streets of Minneapolis last week:
"Save a life, kill a cop," shout antifa after Trump rally in Minneapolis. Man wearing "I stand with Ilhan" shirt was also recorded by @AlphaNewsMN choking out Trump supporter. Police chief says rioters threw urine at officers & hit police horses w/sticks. https://t.co/2lAyuSj6iI pic.twitter.com/hzBhNW0WLM
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) October 16, 2019
“Objects containing liquid believed to be urine were hurled at some of my officers along with bottles and rocks. Police horses were also assaulted by protesters striking them with sticks,” Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said in a statement.
“MPD officers used appropriate levels of force including chemical irritants while responding to, at times, violent and aggressive individuals causing harm to others in attendance,” he added. “In addition, officers practiced admirable restraint and utilized de-escalation skills to defuse tensions by exiting crowds. As with every use of force, there will be an internal review to ensure policy and procedures were followed.”
With Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey essentially taking the side of the left-wing thugs, nothing will be done to stop ANTIFA until they are formally named as domestic terrorists at the federal level by the Trump administration.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
ANTIFA Terrorists Threaten Donors Who Contribute to Congressional Campaign of Proud Boys Leader
They are intimidating the public into falling in line with totalitarian communism.
ANTIFA is leading a campaign of intimidation against supporters of Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, hoping to dissuade them from supporting the patriotic “America First” candidate as he runs for the Republican nomination for the U.S. House in Florida’s District 27.
A prominent ANTIFA account, run by far-left extremist Christian Michael Exoo, posted a veiled threat against Tarrio’s supporters on Wednesday.
— AntiFash Gordon (@AntiFashGordon) March 18, 2020
According to the Federal Election Commission, House and Senate candidates have to report contributions in an itemized fashion when the donation “exceeds $200 or aggregates over $200 when added to other contributions received from the same source during the election cycle.”
Although there are laws meant to protect an individuals’s employment from viewpoint discrimination, those laws are very rarely used to protect patriotic Trump supporters like the Proud Boys. Usually, the law is prejudiced to hurt the likes of the Proud Boys and punish them for using self-defense against ANTIFA terrorists.
Two Proud Boys members were sentenced to years in prison last year because they stood up to ANTIFA terrorists who were attempting to shut down a political gathering featuring group founder Gavin McInnes.
Big League Politics reported on that shameful miscarriage of justice in New York last year:
Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago…
Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.
“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”
“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.
Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.
“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”
10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.
“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.
Until ANTIFA is declared a terrorist organization at the federal level and put down across the country with national resources, they will continue to harass and intimidate patriots to stop their constitutionally-protected political organizing.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness2 days ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Tech4 days ago
National Center For Sexual Exploitation: Snapchat and Teen Vogue are Telling Kids to Make Child Porn!
Politics2 days ago
Hospital Exec Who Called for Trump Supporters with Coronavirus to ‘Give Up Their Ventilators’ and Die is Fired
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Yale Disease Historian: Coronavirus a “Disease of Globalization”
Campaign 20203 days ago
Tucker Carlson Predicts Joe Biden Will Be Replaced By Andrew Cuomo Before Election Day
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
News2 days ago
Reporter Calls America a S***hole for Leading the World in Wuhan Virus Cases
Big League Guns3 days ago
Trump Designates Gun Retailers and Manufacturers as Essential Businesses