Connect with us

Culture

Assange Uses Seth Rich Hashtag, Says WikiLeaks Won’t Disclose a Source — But Other Parties May

Published

on

Amid claims by Kim Dotcom that Seth Rich was the source of the emails from the Democratic National Committee which were published by WikiLeaks, Assange has tweeted that they won’t identify their sources — but sometimes those sources reveal themselves to other people. He also used the hashtag #SethRich.

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

Dotcom has claimed in recent days that he knows Rich was the source because they were in contact.

As we previously reported, on Friday, the Megaupload founder and friend of Julian Assange offered to provide Congress with written testimony and proof that the murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was WikiLeaks’ source — if they will include his murder in their Russia investigation.

Much like WikiLeaks, Dotcom himself has quite an impressive record of providing accurate information.

Though Assange has infamously expressed interest in Rich, he has always maintained that WikiLeaks will never name a source. To this day, he continues to refer to Chelsea Manning as an “alleged source.”

During an interview with Dutch TV in August, approximately a month after the murder, Assange brought Rich up during an interview while speaking of the risks that WikiLeaks sources take.

“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back… murdered.. for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington,” Assange said.

At this point the host interjected saying, “that was just a robbery, wasn’t it?”

“No there was no finding,” Assange responded.

When asked what he was suggesting, Assange said, “I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

“But why make the suggestion?” the interviewer asks.

“Because we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity,” Assange asserted.

The organization also offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of his killer.

Rich was shot in the back during the early morning hours of July 10, 2016, near his home while he was on the phone with his girlfriend. The police initially ruled that it was a botched robbery — but his wallet, watch, phone and necklace were still on his person when he was discovered by police. 

WikiLeaks has also retweeted articles which claimed that Rich was the source, without providing additional comment.

Dotcom has stated that he will provide a statement with more information on Tuesday, after he has had a chance to speak to his lawyers. If he is correct, the entire Russian meddling and collusion narrative will crumble faster than Hillary Clinton’s failed campaign.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Culture

Father Handcuffed, Arrested for Playing Tee Ball with Wife and Daughter in Public Park

So much for the land of the free.

Published

on

Matt Mooney, a 33-year-old father and resident of Brighton, Colo., was accosted by police in a public park and restrained with handcuffs for playing tee ball with his wife and 6-year-old daughter on Sunday afternoon.

Mooney told his story to the FOX31 Problem Solvers and believes he is entitled to an apology because of the cruel mistreatment he received from these uniformed thugs on a coronavirus-enabled power trip.

He described the shocking and traumatizing ordeal that his young daughter was forced to go through because of the government overreach.

“She’s like, ‘Daddy, I don’t want you to get arrested.’ At this point I’m thinking, ‘There’s no way they’re going to arrest me, this is insane.’ I’m telling her, ‘Don’t worry, Daddy’s not going to get arrested. I’ve done nothing wrong. Don’t worry about it,’ and then they arrest me,” Mooney told FOX31.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mooney refused to provide identification to law enforcement because he believed he was in compliance with the law. Former Brighton City Councilman Kirby Wallin recorded much of the incident on his cell phone camera.

“He’s being taken by the Brighton police for playing softball with his daughter in an empty park,” Wallin said.

Wallin does not believe that what law enforcement did to Mooney in front of his family was appropriate.

“I find it hard to believe with all the things going on in our communities, the only way to resolve a situation like this was to handcuff a father in front of his daughter,” he told FOX31.

Mooney noted that he and his family were in full compliance with the sign that was posted at Donelson Park, which said “Closed” but specified in small print that “in groups of no more than 4 persons, parks remain open for walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities.” He is accusing the cops of violating the social distance orders by hassling him and humiliating him in front of his daughter.

“During the contact, none of the officers had masks on, none of them had gloves on, and they’re in my face handcuffing me, they’re touching me,” he said.

“If we’re going to go ahead and start arresting people for no reason in front of their 6-year-old daughter, you’re just going to cause more problems later on,” Mooney added.

The Brighton police have not taken responsibility for their heinous actions at the present time. They did release a vague statement on their Facebook page Sunday night though, which may or may not be referencing the incident.

“The Brighton Police Department is conducting an investigation into a situation that occurred late this afternoon at Donelson Park. This is an active investigation and so we are unable to provide additional information until the investigation is complete,” they wrote.

The Brighton police thus far have not returned media requests for comment. This is just the latest in a countless number of infringements with coronavirus hysteria used as the catalyst to sever core freedoms.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending