Connect with us

Campaign 2020

Biden’s Right-Hand Man Told Americans to Ignore COVID-19 in Feb, Saluted De Blasio for Encouraging Travel to Chinatown

The Democrat Party is steeped in hypocrisy.

Published

on

Attorney Ronald Klain, an influential advisor with Joe Biden’s presidential campaign who formerly served as his chief of staff while he was vice president, has been exposed for minimizing the COVID-19 virus at a time when the pandemic was just getting underway.

The Trump War Room account posted some damning tweets exposing Klain for laughing COVID-19 off in February and saluting New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio for encouraging travel to Chinatown at this crucial point in the spread of the virus:

Trending: VIDEO: Riots Surface in San Bernardino After Armed Suspect Resists Arrest, Retrieves Weapon

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

After ignoring the virus at first, Klain now regularly takes pot shots at the Trump administration for not succumbing to mass hysteria with regards to COVID-19:

Even while minimizing COVID-19, Klain simultaneously bashed President Trump for his handling the virus. Weeks before Klain would say the real problem is a fear pandemic, he wrote an op/ed for The Atlantic claiming that Trump’s actions to reign in the unaccountable bureaucracy in Washington D.C. (a.k.a. “The Swamp”) would harm the country’s response to the virus. He claimed that “Trump’s war on government has decimated crucial functions” of several crucial agencies.

“While USAID is in solid hands under Administrator Mark Green, it is stuck inside Mike Pompeo’s State Department, which has been purged of the many skilled administrators who play a role in facilitating foreign-disaster response. Trump’s poor choices for many ambassadorial posts, and harsh treatment of the Foreign Service, may create holes in our on-the-scene leadership as the disease spreads,” Klain wrote.

However, Klain’s assessment could not have been more wrong, as bureaucracies tasked with keeping the public safe have dropped the ball frequently throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

Big League Politics has reported extensively on the contradictory messages coming from the buffoonish and discredited Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted that the organization has deceived the public throughout the entire coronavirus pandemic, backtracking on their claim that COVID-19 is an airborne virus.

“CDC is currently updating its recommendations regarding airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2,” the CDC explained in a note published earlier this week.

“This was an error on the part of our agency and I apologize on behalf of the CDC,” said John Brooks, chief medical officer for the CDC’s COVID-19 Emergency Response, while on a call with medical professionals on Monday.

The updated guidelines note that the COVID-19 “virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.”

“It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about how this virus spreads,” the new guidelines state, with the CDC parsing their words carefully to note there is no concrete evidence behind their assertion.

This is far from the first time that the CDC has admitted misleading the public about COVID-19 to stoke mass hysteria among the public.

The COVID-19 response has been a failure of monumental proportions by the permanent bureaucracy that President Trump was elected to fight. Democrats are lying and shifting the blame because they want to keep the abysmal status quo intact.

Campaign 2020

Political Candidate and Whistleblower Who Witnessed Fraud File Lawsuit Against Michigan Sec. of State Over #DetroitLeaks

Stephen Carra and Bob Cushman are demanding accountability.

Published

on

State representative candidate Stephen Carra and whistleblower Bob Cushman, who observed electoral fraud first hand in August, are filing a lawsuit against Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson over findings revealed in the #DetroitLeaks.

Carra and Cushman are filing a lawsuit against Benson as well as Jonathan Brater, who is Director of the Michigan Bureau of Elections. They claim that their rights as a political candidate and an election challenger are being violated due to Benson’s directives.

The complaint filed in the Court of Appeals on Friday alleges that Carra’s “special and substantial interest” in election integrity stems from his race for state representative in Michigan’s 59th district. Carra is running as a Republican to serve in the state legislature. The complaint also alleges that Cushman has a “special and substantial interest in the subject matter” due to his history as an electoral challenger, which will continue during next month’s election.

The lawsuit claims that Benson and Brater are breaking election law by enforcing social distance guidelines to disenfranchise poll challengers.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Directly contrary to that duty, BENSON and/or BRATER have directed that local election officials can strictly require and enforce “social distancing” and face masking requirements upon election challengers as a condition of entry and performance of their duties,” the complaint alleges.

The lawsuit notes that there is no law on the books mandating these social distance requirements. They are based off of a Michigan Department of Health and Human Services directive that was issued in direct contradiction to an order from the Michigan supreme court.

“In summary, BENSON and/or BRATER have directed local election officials to condition the presence of election challengers upon wearing a face mask. Even while wearing a mask, an election challenger may not get closer than six feet to any election worker,” the complaint alleges.

In the explosive #DetroitLeaks series, it was revealed by Big League Politics earlier this week that poll workers were cackling after they were informed by their instructor that they could disenfranchise poll challengers using social-distancing rules as an excuse:

Carra spoke to Big League Politics about his reasoning behind filing a lawsuit that has major ramifications for an election that is only 10 days away.

“We want to make sure that the elections are fair and honest, and there are some things I have seen recently with decisions made that don’t seem to promote fair and honest elections,” Carra said.

“It just seems like a blatant disregard for the Constitution and election integrity,” he added.

Carra noted that the proposed decision to allow ballots to be processed and counted for weeks following the election, which has been supported by Democrat leaders in the state, raised his attention to potential voter fraud occurring in the state. The ruling to count votes after the election was recently overturned by the Michigan court of appeals.

He hopes that his lawsuit will protect democracy for all Michigan residents and make sure that their votes are counted as they should be.

“The decisions that were attempted to give an extra two weeks to count the ballots and things of that nature are not appropriate and seem to be politically driven rather than focusing on making the elections process fair, open and transparent,” he said.

Big League Politics will continue to provide updates on this lawsuit as it progresses through the courts heading into election day.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending