Connect with us

Politics

Blasey Ford Advisor Predicted That ‘Strategy Will Emerge’ To Defeat Kavanaugh in JULY

Published

on

A Democrat operative and former White House official under William J. Clinton, who now happens to be “advising” Christine Blasey Ford in her allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, is raising eyebrows over claims she made in July.

“I do think that over the coming days and weeks there will be a strategy that will emerge, and I think it’s possible that that strategy might ultimately defeat the nominee,” said Ricki Seidman in a July phone call recorded by GOP officials.

The timing of Seidman’s comments are impeccable for someone who did not have foreknowledge of Ford’s coming accusations. Reportedly, the letter in which Ford accused Kavanaugh – yet to be released to the public – was delivered to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) in July. In her infinite wisdom, Feinstein sat on the accusation until after the confirmation hearings were finished.

Trending: IT BEGINS: Psychologists Push to Classify Individuals Resisting Coronavirus Edicts as Mentally Ill

“Whether or not it ultimately defeats the nominee, it will, I think, help people understand why it’s so important that they vote,” she continued.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

According to a Daily Caller report, this is the third time that Seidman has been involved in an effort to halt a Supreme Court confirmation.

“She cut her teeth running attack ads against Robert Bork, a nomination that was eventually derailed. She then moved to Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy’s office, where she was instrumental in convincing Anita Hill to go public with her claim that Clarence Thomas sexually harassed her, the report said.

When she was not busy trying to destroy Constitutionally-appointed judges, Seidman was working for the “who’s who” of worst Democrats ever elected.

“Ricki took a leave of absence in 2008 to work for President Obama’s general election campaign, serving as Vice President Joe Biden’s communications director,” according to her biography for TDS Communications, where she now works. “In the spring and summer of 2009, she assisted the White House in the successful confirmation effort for President Obama’s first nominee to the Supreme Court, Sonia Sotomayor.”

She was the White House Deputy Communications Director and Counselor to the Chief of Staff under Clinton.

Another incredible coincidence in the Ford/Kavanaugh saga.

Politics

Buffalo Police Officers are Back on Payroll After Encounter with Far-Left Activist Who Took a Fall

This is good news for the rule of law.

Published

on

Buffalo, N.Y. officers Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe, who were suspended last month following an encounter with a left-wing agitator, are back on payroll despite being hit with felony assault charges.

Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn Jr. filed the charges to appease the mob, but law enforcement has stood with Torgalski and McCabe. Hundreds of cops have lent their support to the duo, and a petition in favor of their reinstatement has been signed 2,700 times. Capt. Jeff Rinaldo confirmed on Monday that the men are back on the city’s payroll.

57 Buffalo police officers resigned from the city’s Emergency Response Team after Torgalski and McCabe were suspended for attempting to keep the peace against the mob.

“Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders,” said John Evans, president of the Buffalo Police Benevolent Association.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The fake news media rallied around 75-year-old Martin Gugino after he did his fall following a police encounter at a Black Lives Matter (BLM) rally last month. However, President Donald Trump never bought the hype, suggesting in a controversial tweet that Gugino staged the incident to demonize law enforcement.

Former FBI agent Gary DiLaura echoed the President’s sentiments, saying that Torgalski and McCabe showed impressive restraint while dealing with Gugino as he accosted them.

“I can’t believe that they didn’t deck him. If that would have been a 40-year-old guy going up there, I guarantee you they’d have been all over him,” DiLaura said.

“He absolutely got away lightly. He got a light push and in my humble opinion, he took a dive and the dive backfired because he hit his head. Maybe it’ll knock a little bit of sense into him,” continued the ex-fed, who has trained Buffalo police on proper defensive tactics when dealing with threats.

“These cops were acting how they have been trained to act. There’s no way they are going to be convicted of assault,” DiLaura added.

Gugino also has a long history of arrests due to his left-wing activism. He has a long record of being involved with illicit and unlawful demonstrations but was ultimately shielded for the consequences of his behavior because of lax criminal justice policies.

Buffalo reinstating pay for Torgalski and McCabe is a good sign for the rule of law, but they must be exonerated completely for justice to truly be served against the left-wing mob.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending