Connect with us

Big League Wellness

BOOM: President Trump Will Freeze Funding to Pro-China World Health Organization

“They called it wrong.”

Published

on

President Donald Trump announced that the United States will place a freeze on its funding to the World Health Organization, citing the UN entity’s questionable pro-China track record and inability to properly warn the global public of the dangers of the Chinese coronavirus.

Trump made the announcement during his Tuesday press conference.

Watch the announcement here:

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

They called it wrong… They missed the call. They could’ve called it months earlier, they should’ve known. We’re going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO.

The United States is currently the greatest single contributor to the annual budget of the World Health Organization by far, having paid hundreds of millions of dollars into the agency’s multibillion dollar budget in previous years.

The Director of the WHO had forcefully spoken out against the President’s common-sense travel ban on China, taking a sharply political tone as nations across the world implemented similar measures as the severity of the disease became apparent.

The World Health Organization has taken claims from the authoritarian Chinese government at face value, largely peddling the Chinese Communist Party’s narrative on the dangers posed by the virus to the world and the dubious casualty counts China has released for the epidemic.

Arizona Senator Martha McSally called for the Director of the WHO to resign last week, citing the Ethiopian bureaucrat’s questionable connections to revolutionary Communist parties.

Big League Wellness

Former British Spy Chief Believes COVID-19 Was Created in a Chinese Lab ‘As an Accident’

The security expert points to evidence to back his claim.

Published

on

Sir Richard Dearlove, who was the former leader of the MI6 secret intelligence service in Britain, has said that he believes COVID-19 was created in a Chinese laboratory.

Dearlove told The Telegraph that he came to his informed conclusion after seeing an “important” new scientific report indicating that the virus was made by man and did not emerge naturally. The study he cited was undertaken by Professor Angus Dalgleish of St George’s Hospital, University of London, and Norwegian virologist Birger Sorensen.

These scientists discovered “inserted sections placed on the Sars-CoV-2 Spike surface,” which allows the virus to more easily invade cells. They also noted that the virus was “significantly different from any Sars we have studied” in their report. Although they stopped short of calling it a deliberate bioweapon, they came to the conclusion that the virus was in fact man made.

Dearlove, who led MI6 from from 1999 until 2004, believes that this news will eventually be used to compel China to pay “reparations” to nations across the world for the damage they have caused with their virus.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“I do not think that this started as an accident,” Dearlove said while appearing on the “Planet Normal” podcast.

“I think it will make every country in the world rethink how it treats its relationship with China,” he added.

Big League Politics has reported for many months on how it was obvious that the coronavirus pandemic began as the result of Chinese mad science:

A molecular biologist is blowing the whistle regarding reports that the Chinese coronavirus was not designed as a weapon of bioterrorism.

Richard H. Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, believes that it is entirely possible that the coronavirus could be a bioweapon and those claims should not be dismissed before serious inquiry can be conducted.

“A denial is not a refutation,” Ebright said in reference to Chinese virologist Shi Zhengli, who works at the research lab in Wuhan that has been widely speculated to be behind the coronavirus outbreak.

The research facility in Wuhan opened up in 2017 despite objections that highly infectious diseases could spread from the center…

Ebright praised Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) for his willingness to push back against Chinese propaganda with regards to the origins of the coronavirus.

“After concealing the virus for many weeks in December and then minimizing its severity for most of January, they then peddle an origin story about the food market in Wuhan.” Cotton said during an interview with The Daily Caller.

“Given their dishonesty and the proximity of these labs, which we know were working with coronaviruses, it is only reasonable and responsible for us to ask the question and demand the answers,” he added.

The truth is finally coming out about the origins of coronavirus, which is probably why race riots were promulgated by the fake news media at this very moment.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending