Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Big League National Security

Boston Immigrant Sets Off Homemade Explosives, Charged with Unlawful Possession of High Capacity Weapons

Published

on

A Boston immigrant was charged Sunday night after Boston police and the FBI say he set off an explosion at his East Boston apartment early Sunday morning.

Although the explosion that blew out windows and caused an evacuation of the neighboring building occurred very early Sunday morning, police withheld the suspect’s name for over 12 hours, later identifying him as Tomas Mikula, 28.

According to police and the FBI, Mikula, who is believed to be from Czech Republic, was “playing” with bomb making materials when he set off an explosion in his second floor apartment on Webster Street, which blew out the windows and walls of his apartment, sending debris and glass onto the street.

As a result of the explosion, Mikula sustained second-degree burns and was later transported to and hospitalized at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Trending: EXPOSED: Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy To Iranian Regime

When police, FBI, and ATF investigators searched Mikula’s apartment, they found bomb making materials, including PVC pipe, chemical compounds, along with a rifle, two handguns, and 100 rounds of ammunition.

However, despite the overwhelming evidence that Miklua was making explosives inside his apartment, Boston Police Commissioner William Evans said, “We don’t believe there’s anything to do with terrorism. It’s just someone who has some weapons in there & is playing around w/ chemicals &, you know, some powder, & it looks like that blew up on him.”

Mayor Marty Walsh said Sunday that it does not appear that Mikula has any ties to terrorism, but that the motive is under investigation.

It is unclear how Commissioner Evans and Mayor Walsh could rule out terrorism before a full investigation was conducted into this newest Boston bombing, but as history has shown, the FBI and Boston Police Department don’t have the best track record when it comes to tracking down and preventing Boston bombers from setting off explosions.

On April 15, 2013, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev set off two homemade pressure cooker bombs at the Boston Marathon, killing 3 and wounding nearly 260 people. The brothers, who were Muslim immigrants from Kyrgyzstan used the internet to learn how to make the homemade explosives that sparked a massive investigation that ultimately led to the entire city of Boston being shut down.

It was later revealed that the FBI was aware of the Tsarnaev brothers before they carried out their deadly attack, but failed to prevent the terrorist attack, a pattern that is becoming all too familiar within the FBI. In 2011, the FSB, the Russian intelligence agency sent a correspondence to the FBI addressing concerns about Tamerlan Tsarnaev and the Tsarnaev family. By 2011, the Tsarnaevs, a Muslim family of Chechen ancestry, had been living in Massachusetts for nearly one decade, where they received over $100,000 from taxpayers in welfare benefits.

Comparisons can be drawn to this newest Boston bombing involving Mikula, an immigrant who also set off an explosion who has been living in Boston for well over a decade.

Prior to setting off an explosion, Mikula had already acquired a lengthy criminal record. Police say he has a criminal history, including credit card and identity theft charges, theft charges, and a 2009 firearm conviction.

Late Sunday evening, Mikula was charged with unlawful possession of explosives, unlawful possession of an incendiary device, willful ignition/discharge of a destructive or incendiary device, unlawful possession of a firearm (handgun), unlawful possession of a firearm (rifle), unlawful possession of ammunition, and unlawful possession of a high capacity firearm.

On Monday afternoon, Mikula was arraigned from his hospital bed where he is facing multiple charges. Mikula pleaded not guilty to all of the charges and will be held on $200,000 cash bail. If Mikula posts bail after he recovers from his second degree burns, the judge will order him to surrender his passport, he will nit be allowed to go back to his house on Webster Street, and he will be ordered to wear a GPS tracking device.

This is a developing story that Big League Politics is closely monitoring and investigating.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Big League National Security

Lisa Page Confirms: The Chinese, Not The Russians, Hacked Hillary’s Emails

Published

on

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Blackberry was hacked by the Chinese, according to Peter Strzok’s mistress Lisa Page, who testified behind closed doors about her role in Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

While her boyfriend Strzok stonewalled Congress, Page was open to cooperating behind the scenes with Republican lawmakers. Ohio’s Jim Jordan led the way in getting Page into backdoor meetings where she aided investigators in their probe of Page and Strzok’s collusion against the Trump government.

TruePundit reports: The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said. The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

This fact victory is very important for me, because I reported at Breitbart during the first campaign that Hillary Clinton’s Blackberry was hacked by the Chinese. This is what forced Peter Strzok and the “Operation Crossfire Hurricane” people to snap into motion, making sure that James Comey did NOT find Hillary Clinton “gross and negligent” for purposes of the Espionage Act of 1913.

The evidence is right here. As I wrote: “Newly released emails show that Hillary Clinton was aware of the security problems with her personal Blackberry but used the device anyway for sending and receiving emails.
Clinton’s knowledge of the Blackberry problem — and her apparent disregard for its implications — marks a crucial point in any potential criminal case that could be made against her by the Department of Justice.
To prove a violation of the Espionage Act of 1913, prosecutors must show that a person’s “gross negligence” allowed national defense information to be “lost, stolen, abstracted or destroyed.”

“I’m so sorry but I’m just seeing this (no blackberry contact permitted in my office) and I’m on the way to the shuttle to NY,” Clinton said in an email to personal Clinton health adviser Mark Hyman on February 27, 2009. The email was obtained by Judicial Watch, a nonprofit transparency group that is suing the State Department.
“Tomorrow I leave for Egypt, Israel, Europe and Turkey for a week. I hope the meeting and the hearing goes well. Let me know,” Clinton added.

Clinton was referring to the fact that her Blackberry was not allowed in her seventh-floor “Mahogany Row” office at the State Department due to its security vulnerability.

But Clinton kept on using the Blackberry for classified information, at least until 2011. Her top aide, Wendy Sherman, made clear in a 2013 video that Clinton was exchanging classified emails on her Blackberry that could not have existed on a non-classified system.”

 

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×

Thanks for sharing!

We invite you to become a Big League Politics insider. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Send this to a friend