Connect with us

The Swamp

BREAKING: State Department Admits It Searched Less Than HALF Of Hillary Emails

Published

on

The State Department has not even searched the majority of Hillary Clinton emails that it obtained from the FBI during the criminal investigation into Clinton’s conduct as Secretary of State.

In a bombshell announcement, Judicial Watch stated Monday:

“Judicial Watch announced that the State Department revealed in a federal court hearing that it has yet to process 40,000 of 72,000 pages of Hillary Clinton records that the FBI recovered last year. The revelation came during a federal court hearing in Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails that were sent or received during her tenure from February 2009 to January 31, 2013 (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)). The case is before Judge James E. Boasberg.

Trending: Wikipedia’s Founder is Creating New Free Speech Competitor to Website, Citing Leftist Domination

The hearing focused on the State Department’s progress on processing the tens of thousands of emails Clinton failed to disclose when she served as Secretary of State, some of which were emails sent by Clinton aide Huma Abedin that were found on the laptop of her estranged husband Anthony Weiner. The State Department has processed 32,000 pages of emails so far, a small number of which have been released, but 40,000 pages remain to be processed.”

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The State Department is not the only agency lacking the willpower to search Clinton’s emails. The FBI appears to be complicit, as well, in a coverup scheme.

As Big League Politics reported, it turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election.

Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015. Insiders believe the device potentially contains every electronic communication that Hillary Clinton sent or received during her tenure as Secretary of State. James Comey spent his entire FBI investigation missing many Hillary Clinton emails and communications, according to the official version of events.

The FBI handed the device over to the State Department, which has not searched it at all.

“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.

“I don’t know what it suggests. The State Department now has it. We know that the State Department has not gone through it. Five disks of information. It may have been six, the number changed,” Bekesha said. “They said there are thousands of records on whatever was turned over from the Datto device and eventually they will get around to reviewing those records and getting them to us in response to our FOIA.”

“Until the State Department releases the information, we will not know: what was on there that Hillary Clinton did not turn over? What did Huma Abedin not turn over? Are there emails from Chelsea Clinton on the server?,” Bekesha said. Judicial Watch continues to find new Hillary Clinton emails on a regular basis.

Citizen researcher Larry Kawa, who brought the case to Judicial Watch, told Big League Politics that the device contains “everything.”

The Swamp

Second Former Andrew Cuomo Aide Accuses Disgraced Governor of Sexual Harassment

Cuomo has refused to resign.

Published

on

A second former aide has accused beleaguered New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, speaking the New York Times on Saturday.

Charlotte Bennett served as an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Governor’s office until November of last year, and recounted a series of incidents where she was propositioned about her sex life and the governor’s preferences.

Ms. Bennett, 25, said the most unsettling episode occurred on June 5, when she was alone with Mr. Cuomo in his State Capitol office. In a series of interviews this week, she said the governor had asked her numerous questions about her personal life, including whether she thought age made a difference in romantic relationships, and had said that he was open to relationships with women in their 20s — comments she interpreted as clear overtures to a sexual relationship.”

Cuomo also allegedly questioned Bennett on her opinions of non-monogamous relationships.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” Bennett said. “And was wondering how I was going to get out of it and assumed it was the end of my job.

Bennett is the second former Cuomo staffer to come public with accounts of sexual harassment. Lindsey Boylan, an ex-Cuomo aide who had previously spoken of toxicity in the establishment Democrat’s office. Boylan alleges that Cuomo asked her to play strip poker on a plane, that his underlings communicated he had a “crush” on her, and that the Governor would frequently touch her back and her arms.

Cuomo is currently facing a possible impeachment or censure from the New York legislature for his cover-up of the state’s disastrous nursing home scandal, in which the deaths of thousands of senior citizens were covered up in order to deflect an investigation from the Department of Justice. Leading Democrats such as Ron Kim have called for his resignation, and it may prove the new sexual harassment allegations could be the final straw.


Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending