Connect with us

States

California Truck Driver Will Not Be Charged After Hitting Leftist Rioters Occupying a Busy Street

A rare victory for sanity.

Published

on

A California truck driver who was forced to bowl through Black Lives Matter (BLM) rioters as they were occupying a busy street in order to get to safety will not receive any criminal charges, the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office has announced.

Prosecutors noted the hostility of the far-left agitators as they occupied the road and obstructed traffic. They posed an obvious threat to the safety of the driver, who may have been beaten by a gang of thugs if he had stopped.

“Traffic continued to proceed through the intersection, and ultimately a low speed collision occurred between a white pick-up truck and two protestors standing in the roadway on northbound Victoria Avenue,” the DA’s office stated in a press release.

Trending: TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Medical Study Proves That Hydroxychloroquine Lowers COVID-19 Death Rate

The authorities noted that the truck driver alerted them to what happened as soon as he was away from the mob and safe. Witnesses captured video that was analyzed to determine that the trucker did nothing worthy of criminal charges.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

One such video can be viewed here:

“As protesters pounded on his vehicle, the motorist and his passenger, who was pregnant, believed that the passenger compartment would be breached and they would be physically harmed. At that point, the motorist acted in reasonable fear for his and his passengers’ physical safety and proceeded forward,” the release stated.

“Based on these facts, there is insufficient evidence to establish that the collision was the result of an intentional assault,” prosecutors said.

One rioter’s foot was hit by the truck, and another rioter was pushed to the ground in the frenzy before getting up and running after the truck. One individual suffered a broken ankle as a result of the confrontation.

The traffic cam footage can be seen here:

Individuals have been forced to fend for themselves amidst nationwide riots and a disintegration of the rule of law, with law enforcement scared into virtual surrender mode.

One individual in Omaha avoided charges after shooting a man dead in self-defense after a struggle outside of his busness:

An Omaha, Neb. business owner who shot a rioter to defend his property will not be charged with a crime, authorities have announced.

“One of the troubling things… is there is a lot of misinformation about this case in particular,” said Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine.

Kleine said that James Scurlock, the 22-year-old man who was shot dead on Saturday night, spoke with the business owner, identified as Jake Gardner, accompanied by an unruly mob of looters. Members of the mob had previously shoved down Gardner’s father.

Gardner asked the mob leave the premise and showed that he was carrying a handgun to indicate his seriousness. This did not dissuade the mob, who attacked Gardner despite the fact that he had a handgun before falling into a puddle on the street in front of a bar. Gardner grabbed his gun and fired two warning shots at this point, causing one mob member to run away.

Scurlock refused to stop his attack and pummeled Gardner, reportedly choking him. Witnesses said they could hear Gardner telling Scurlock to “get off” of him at this point. Gardner was eventually able to get off a shot, which hit Scurlock in the collar bone. Scurlock was transported to Nebraska Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

A New Mexico man is currently free pending a trial after being forced to shoot ANTIFA/BLM terrorists pursuing him for a gang attack outside of a monument:

Charges have been dropped for a man accused of shooting ANTIFA members outside of a monument protest earlier this week after it was discovered that one or more of the far-left rioters likely had a knife as they were coming at the alleged assailant.

Bernalillo County District Attorney Raúl Torrez criticized the police investigation into the incident when he made the announcement. Cops were missing in action at the scene, but militia members showed up in an attempt to stop rioters from toppling the statue of Juan de Onate, a prominent Spanish conquistador.

Torrez dropped the charge of initial aggravated battery with a deadly weapon against 31-year-old Steven Baca after images went viral that appeared to show 39-year-old leftist agitator Scott Williams coming at him with a knife. Torrez believes that Baca would claim self-defense due to the circumstances and says that a further investigation is needed before shooting charges can be levied.

“There have been rumors on social media about what transpired in the final seconds before this and we are actively looking into those and whether or not this was justified,” Torrez said to an online press briefing. “The reason he is not facing that charge right now is because this investigation is not complete.”

“Right now I have no evidence to suggest that he was in any way armed,” Torrez said of Williams. “The fact that we haven’t charged it (shooting charge) today doesn’t mean it will not be charged.”

People are standing up for their own safety against the mob, and prosecutors would be wise not to charge individuals with the courage to stand up against tyranny on the streets.

States

Fact Check: Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order DOES NOT Mandate Wearing Face Masks

Abbott is trying to dupe his constituents.

Published

on

Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) has cowered under the pressure and announced an executive order on Thursday that he claims will force everyone in his state to wear a mask to supposedly stop COVID-19 from spreading.

“COVID-19 is not going away, in fact it’s getting worse. Now more than ever, action by everyone is needed until treatments are available for COVID-19,” Abbott said in a video released over social media. “We must do more to slow the spread without locking Texas back down.”

However, public policy analyst Daniel McAdams has found that Abbott is not being forthright about his executive order. Upon closely analyzing the text, McAdams discovered that there is nothing in the order that actually mandates Texans to wear masks in public.

The order reads in part: “Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however, that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following…”

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

McAdams notes that the order is written to be deliberately confusing and mislead Texans into believing they have to wear masks, but it actually does not create a mask mandate in most locations.

“That comma after the word “space” is essential. It establishes “outdoor public space” as a clause within the sentence, meaning both indoor AND outdoor are covered by the exception “wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing.” This is critically important, as it means even in stores or other indoor spaces masks are not required as long as it is possible to “social distance.” That would include every grocery store and reasonably-sized commercial establishment,” McAdams wrote in a blog for the Ron Paul Institute.

McAdams blasts Abbott for cravenly wording his order “in such a purposely weasel-like manner that it will be universally accepted and reported as such.”

“Many honest Texas officials saw the “second wave” spike coming because they saw how the game was being rigged. But Abbott fell for it and he has declared war on Texans and on liberty,” McAdams wrote.

“This is not rocket science. Politics is at play in the “second wave” coronavirus in Texas and elected officials are either too dense or too corrupt to take a stand for truth,” he concluded.

While Abbott acts like a conservative champion, he has shown himself to be another sad sack oathbreaker under the pressure. He does not have the guts to stand against the media pressure to oppose the virus regime that is an existential threat to U.S. liberty. He will be remembered among the Benedict Arnolds of our age.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending