Connect with us

Big League Wellness

CDC Admits There is No Proof COVID-19 is Airborne Virus and They Have Been Misleading the Public All Along

The so-called “experts” have failed us.

Published

on

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted that the organization has deceived the public throughout the entire coronavirus pandemic, backtracking on their claim that COVID-19 is an airborne virus.

“CDC is currently updating its recommendations regarding airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2,” the CDC explained in a note published earlier this week.

“This was an error on the part of our agency and I apologize on behalf of the CDC,” said John Brooks, chief medical officer for the CDC’s COVID-19 Emergency Response, while on a call with medical professionals on Monday.

Trending: Secret Service Members Confirm That Joe Biden’s Mental Faculties are Indeed in “Bad Shape,” Dan Bongino Says

The updated guidelines note that the COVID-19 “virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.”

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes. This is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads, but we are still learning more about how this virus spreads,” the new guidelines state, with the CDC parsing their words carefully to note there is no concrete evidence behind their assertion.

This is far from the first time that the CDC has admitted misleading the public about COVID-19 to stoke mass hysteria among the public, as Big League Politics has noted:

168,864.

According to the CDC, that’s the number of “COVID-19-related deaths” in the United States as of August 31.

Of course, on the surface, nearly 170,000 deaths — especially with three months left in 2020 — is frightening to say the least.

But, as usual, the devil is in the details.

You see, of the 168,864 reported deaths, only 6% of them had COVID-19 listed as the ONLY cause of death.

The other 94% had, on average, 2.6 additional causes listed — per death.

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” – CDC Website

In short, according to official data from the CDC, roughly 10,000 of the 168,864 “COVID-19 related deaths” can be attributed to COVID-19 alone.

10,000 — less than the average number of flu deaths per year in the United States.

So why are politicians — along with their pals in the fake news media — calling for more economy-destroying lockdowns and closings?

Is it really about protecting Americans from COVID-19. . .

. . . Or is it more about trying to effect the outcome of the November 3 General Election?

The scientific and medical experts have failed the public consistently during the COVID-19 scamdemic. The cause may go further than mere incompetence, with these experts likely exploiting the crisis to push their preferred technocratic political agenda of totalitarian globalism.

Big League Wellness

China Administered Anal Swab COVID Tests to US Diplomats, Says They Were Done “In Error” After State Department Complaint

The State Department says it never agreed to have US diplomats undergo anal swab testing.

Published

on

After subjecting US diplomats to anal swab COVID-19 tests, the Chinese government has said the tests were “in error” and that they would stop administering them.

A State Department spokesperson told VICE News that the department “never agreed to this kind of testing and protested directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when we learned that some staff were subject to it.”

The Chinese government responded by claiming that the anal swab tests were given “in error.” Although they are required for incoming travelers in certain parts of China, diplomats are supposed to be exempt.

China also said “we have instructed staff to decline this test if it is asked of them, as was done in the past.” If true, the diplomats either willingly took the anal swab test or simply forgot that they had the option to decline. But it is also possible that they were never told they could decline, or that the authorities forced them rather than “asked” them.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Some Chinese authorities maintain that anal swab testing is more effective than traditional testing procedures like throat and nose swabs, though there is disagreement on that matter:

Officials in Beijing are using anal swabs to test for COVID-19 in children as young as nine years old, arguing that this manner of testing is more effective than traditional measures.

Li Tongzeng, who works as deputy director in charge of infectious disease for Beijing You’an Hospital, is claiming that COVID-19 lasts longer in the anus. This is the public health reason being used to violate children in China.

Yang Zhanqiu, who works as deputy director for the pathogen biology department at Wuhan University, believes that anal swabs are not adequate for testing. He argues that nasal and throat swabs are more effective because the virus is typically contracted through the upper respiratory tract.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending