Connect with us

Culture

Cernovich Offers CNN Host $100K to Spend Day in NYC Wearing MAGA Hat

Published

on

Mike Cernovich, Twitter

In an effort to raise awareness of the political violence that supporters of President Donald Trump face on a daily basis, author and journalist Mike Cernovich has offered to make a $100K donation to charity if CNN’s Brian Stelter will spend a day in NYC wearing a MAGA hat.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/884206908072050688

The rules of the challenge are simple — Stelter must walk around the big city in a red MAGA hat for eight hours while filming it. The offer was made in response to the CNN host repeatedly claiming that Trump poking fun at his outlet is making it more dangerous to be a journalist.

Trending: BETRAYED: How Parler Sold Out to the Globalist Establishment to Get Back Online

Cernovich hopes that the simple act would open the Reliable Sources host’s eyes to the violence and hate that news organizations, like his own, are helping to incite against those on the right.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“According to you, being a journalist is dangerous, and according to me, being a Trump supporter is dangerous. So I am willing to bet $100,000 for charity,” Cernovich said on his Periscope feed. “My contention is that wearing a Trump hat is more contentious than wearing a CNN hat. My contention is that members of the media, although you may get trolled, you’re not in any physical danger, but Trump supporters are, and you’re not covering it, Brian.”

Cernovich added that while wearing a CNN hat might get a reporter briefly heckled, it is nothing compared to the actual violence and physical danger that supporters of the president face if they choose to show it in public.

If Stelter completes the challenge, Cernovich has vowed to donate the money to the organization of the CNN host’s choice.

Last week in New York City, Jovi Val, a Proud Boy and Trump supporter, was violently attacked and hospitalized over his MAGA hat.

https://twitter.com/antisocialism76/status/883448982961139716

After leaving Milo Yiannopoulos’ book launch party, Val and several others went to a bar. While dancing, his MAGA hat fell off — and a woman began to stomp on it. As he attempted to get the woman off of his hat, the woman’s boyfriend ran up and hit him in the face with a beer bottle.

Following the assault, Val ended up in the hospital with a broken nose and in need of 15 stitches on his cheek.

Val told Big League Politics that he hopes Stelter will accept the challenge — and bring Anderson Cooper with him.

“Brian,” Cernovich said, “you talk a big game on TV — will you take that big game to the mean streets of New York to raise money for charity? Let’s find out.”

As of Wednesday, Stelter had not accepted the challenge.

Free Speech

Trump Preparing Case Before “Facebook Supreme Court” to Restore Platform Access

Why not just get on Gab?

Published

on

President Donald Trump is slated to present an argument before a self-appointed ‘Facebook Supreme Court’ of sorts, seeking reinstatement to his page on the platform after being indefinitely suspended following the raucous January 6th US Capitol riot.

The Facebook Oversight board is almost exclusively composed of left-wing neoliberals, many of whom are affiliated with global tech corporations and leftist oligarch George Soros. It’s highly unlikely that the board is going to allow Trump to restore his presence on Facebook, raising questions as to the merit of the appeal.

The judges on the platform are employed by Facebook itself, serving as a de facto kangaroo court to justify the platform’s censorship decisions. The case regarding Trump’s account is the first time the court has been utilized to judge a case of censorship.

When Trump was suspended from Facebook on January 7th, Mark Zuckerberg had claimed “the risks of allowing the president to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,” revealing he’d be suspended until the end of his presidency at the very earliest. Twitter has confirmed that Trump’s suspension from the platform is permanent.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The approach of asking left-wing oligarchs permission to use their poorly administrated, invasive and censorious platforms has proven to be a waste of time and a dead horse for the America First movement. Instead of asking to get back on Facebook, President Trump should take custody of the large Gab account already reserved for him, and invite his tens of millions of followers to join the free speech platform.


Follow me on Gab @WildmanAZ, Twitter @Wildman_AZ, and on Parler @Moorhead.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending