While accepting the Generation Award at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, world-renowned actor Chris Pratt used his platform to preach his belief in God to a massive nationwide audience. In his acceptance speech, he laid out 9 rules for life, with a series of jokes, along with a number of solid pieces of life advice. Among his advice are “you have a soul, be careful with it,” and that “God is real,” and that he “loves you.” He also encourages those listening to him to learn to pray, telling them that it’s easy, and that it’s “good for the soul.”
All nine of his rules can be read here:
- “Breathe. If you don’t, you will suffocate.”
- “You have a soul. Be careful with it.”
- “Don’t be a turd. If you are strong, be a protector. If you are smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.”
- “When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger and they won’t even know they’re eating medicine.”
- “It doesn’t matter what it is. Earn it. A good deed. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it’s good for your soul.”
- “God is real. God loves you, God wants the best for you. Believe that, I do.”
- “If you have to poop at a party, but you’re embarrassed because you’re going to stink up the bathroom, just do what I do. Lock the door, sit down, get all of the pee out first. And then, once all the pee is done, poop, flush, boom! You minimize the amount of time that the poop’s touching the air. Because if you poop first, it takes you longer to pee and then you’re peeing on top of it, stirring up the poop particles, create a cloud, goes out, then everyone at the party will know that you pooped. Just trust me, it’s science.”
- “Learn to pray. It’s easy, and it is so good for your soul.”
- “Nobody is perfect. People will tell you that you are perfect just the way that you are, you are not! You are imperfect. You always will be, but there is a powerful force that designed you that way, and if you are willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. Like the freedom that we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood. Do not forget that. Don’t take that for granted.”
This speech is a wholesome change of pace from what many in Hollywood have been saying at similar award ceremonies. Recently, Hollywood actor Robert De Niro used his time on stage at the Tony Awards to yell “f*** Trump!” His stunt resulted in thunderous applause from the audience mostly full of Hollywood elites.
Surprisingly, Pratt’s speech also resulted in loud applause, despite a handful of visible dissenters in the crowd when he spoke about his faith. This likely has to do with Pratt’s enormous profile as one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Virtually everything he is a part of becomes a hit, and his upcoming movie “Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom” isn’t expected to be any different.
The Generation Award he was receiving showcases just how high profile of a celebrity he is. The award is given to those who show great achievement in movies. Recent winners include Will Smith, Robert Downey Jr., and Johnny Depp.
New Academic Paper Details How Big Tech Enables Left-Wing Terror to Take Root
Big Tech is enabling ANTIFA terror.
A new academic paper details exactly how Big Tech enables left-wing terror to take root on their monopolistic social media platforms.
The academic white paper, titled “Network-Enabled Anarchy: How Militant Anarcho-Socialist Networks Use Social Media to Instigate Widespread Violence Against Political Opponents and Law Enforcement,” is presented by the Miller Center for Community Protection and Resilience and powered by the Network Contagion Research Institute.
“Along with political but non-violent BLM-related slogans and calls to defund police, hateful codewords and memes, such as F*ck12 (f*ck or the cops) or FTP (f*ck or fight the police), appeared as associated hashtags with the ACAB meme on Twitter as confrontations with police escalated,” the researchers wrote in their report.
The researchers found a correlation between hate speech posted by far-left groups on social media and an increase in real-world violence.
“We found an escalation of the use of several kinds of anti-police memes and codewords over the course of the protests,” they noted.
“While these data are only preliminary, they nevertheless suggest that traditionally anarchist, antipolice memes, slogans and codewords fluctuated in sync with the recent political protests and unrest,” the researchers added.
They noted that law enforcement is having difficulty tracking these terrorists who are being enabled by Big Tech platforms.
“One important feature of the network-enabled mob is its capacity to frustrate the ability of law enforcement to detect directed ideological attacks. A core group of actors are able to mobilize lawlessness and violence. If it becomes widespread, the network-enabled mob enables a structure capable of adaptation and evolution especially if it reappears over consecutive days of unrest,” the researchers wrote.
The researchers presented detailed research indicating that ANTIFA uses Big Tech platforms to foment terrorism.
“Quarantine, economic hardship, social unrest, and ideological attacks against law enforcement provide extremists from white nationalist to anti-fascist with fodder for recruitment. Without tools for law enforcement to detect the planning and coordination of these cyber swarming events, police will be operating blind,” they concluded.
Big League Politics has reported on how monolithic social media networks have deliberately allowed left-wing terrorists to organize on their platforms:
Tech giant Facebook provided the platform that allowed ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter terrorists to foment a riot in Provo, Utah that resulted in gunfire striking one unfortunate motorist who encountered the mob.
Far Left Watch made the discovery that Facebook allowed the terrorists to collaborate and promote violence on their platform…
The organizers of the event, the Salt Lake City Antifascist Coalition, used a Malcolm X quote that explicitly endorses gun violence: “Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the Gun down.” It seems one of their activists took that message to heart when he picked up a gun and fired it at an unsuspecting motorist, wounding him. The Facebook event page has been archived here.
The ANTIFA organizers urged participants to “come stand with us” and refuse to accept blatant acts of “discrimination, racism, and unethical acts toward people of color.” They also advised demonstrators to “please wear all black,” “wear your masks,” “bring water,” and “wear protective eye gear if you got it.” They scheduled the event to challenge peaceful pro-police protesters with violent and combative street action…
By refusing to ban ANTIFA and BLM thugs from their platform, Facebook is condoning and sharing in the responsibility for the explosion of left-wing terrorism that is overtaking America.
Big Tech collaborators with ANTIFA domestic terrorists need to be prosecuted as such, and these social media entities need to lose their Section 230 privileges that give them a government-sanctioned monopoly over the marketplace.
Campaign 20203 days ago
FLASHBACK: Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer Uncovered Minneapolis Ballot Harvesting Scheme in 2018
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Whistleblower: World Health Organization Repeatedly Ignored Its Own Protocol Throughout COVID-19 Pandemic
ANTIFA3 days ago
Trump Administration Cloned Cell Phones in Portland to Gather Intelligence about ANTIFA’s Terror Operation
Border Security3 days ago
Over 200 Illegal Aliens Arrested in Bust of Human Smuggling Operation in Laredo, Texas
The Swamp3 days ago
FRAUD: Project Veritas Exposes Industrial Scale Minnesota Ballot Harvesting Scheme
Campaign 20201 day ago
TELEMUNDO POLL: 66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Viewers Believe Trump Defeated Biden in Presidential Debate
Fake News Media1 day ago
Moderator Chris Wallace Interrupted Donald Trump 76 Times, Biden 15 Times
Politics2 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Obama Knew Russia-Gate was Clinton Campaign Op; His White House Launched Witch Hunt Anyway