While accepting the Generation Award at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, world-renowned actor Chris Pratt used his platform to preach his belief in God to a massive nationwide audience. In his acceptance speech, he laid out 9 rules for life, with a series of jokes, along with a number of solid pieces of life advice. Among his advice are “you have a soul, be careful with it,” and that “God is real,” and that he “loves you.” He also encourages those listening to him to learn to pray, telling them that it’s easy, and that it’s “good for the soul.”
All nine of his rules can be read here:
- “Breathe. If you don’t, you will suffocate.”
- “You have a soul. Be careful with it.”
- “Don’t be a turd. If you are strong, be a protector. If you are smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.”
- “When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger and they won’t even know they’re eating medicine.”
- “It doesn’t matter what it is. Earn it. A good deed. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it’s good for your soul.”
- “God is real. God loves you, God wants the best for you. Believe that, I do.”
- “If you have to poop at a party, but you’re embarrassed because you’re going to stink up the bathroom, just do what I do. Lock the door, sit down, get all of the pee out first. And then, once all the pee is done, poop, flush, boom! You minimize the amount of time that the poop’s touching the air. Because if you poop first, it takes you longer to pee and then you’re peeing on top of it, stirring up the poop particles, create a cloud, goes out, then everyone at the party will know that you pooped. Just trust me, it’s science.”
- “Learn to pray. It’s easy, and it is so good for your soul.”
- “Nobody is perfect. People will tell you that you are perfect just the way that you are, you are not! You are imperfect. You always will be, but there is a powerful force that designed you that way, and if you are willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. Like the freedom that we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood. Do not forget that. Don’t take that for granted.”
This speech is a wholesome change of pace from what many in Hollywood have been saying at similar award ceremonies. Recently, Hollywood actor Robert De Niro used his time on stage at the Tony Awards to yell “f*** Trump!” His stunt resulted in thunderous applause from the audience mostly full of Hollywood elites.
Surprisingly, Pratt’s speech also resulted in loud applause, despite a handful of visible dissenters in the crowd when he spoke about his faith. This likely has to do with Pratt’s enormous profile as one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Virtually everything he is a part of becomes a hit, and his upcoming movie “Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom” isn’t expected to be any different.
The Generation Award he was receiving showcases just how high profile of a celebrity he is. The award is given to those who show great achievement in movies. Recent winners include Will Smith, Robert Downey Jr., and Johnny Depp.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
ANTIFA Terrorists Give Tips on How to Break Into Homes During Coronavirus Pandemic
This is the type of speech being platformed by Twitter.
ANTIFA terrorists are encouraging their followers to commit home invasions during the coronavirus pandemic, with one popular social media account giving tips to activists on how to commit these violent acts.
Journalist Andy Ngo, who was once hit in the head with a concrete milkshake by ANTIFA terrorists, drew attention to ANTIFA fomenting anarchy during the coronavirus pandemic in a social media post:
Antifa accounts promoting criminal activities & providing instructions on how to break into homes proliferate on @Twitter during the virus pandemic. This antifa account that says it is based in the Pacific NW has thousands of followers: pic.twitter.com/rIRaizQJno
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) April 1, 2020
Major social media entities, particularly Twitter, allow ANTIFA terrorists to organize on their platforms. They have repeatedly refused to ban far-left agitators who openly pine for violence and harass political enemies while cracking down on the free speech of conservatives.
Big League Politics reported last year about how Twitter allowed an ANTIFA-style group to venerate a left-wing terrorist who shot up a migrant detention facility in Washington state:
The social media giant Twitter is allowing the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (JBGC), an ANTIFA militia group, to promote a reading list preferred by domestic terrorist Willem Van Spronsen on their platform.
Van Spronsen was killed while committing a terrorist attack against a migrant detention facility in Tacoma, WA in July. He had trained with the JBGC before he went on his rampage, which caused only property damage.
The JBGC posted a blog last week on their official website in anticipation for the Seattle Anarchist Book Fair that took place on Dec. 1. They call their outreach at the event a big success.
“We brought hundreds of pieces of literature for community defense and firearms education, a magnitude more stickers, and gave away non-lethal defense options and donated books that belonged to Will Van Spronsen,” the JBGC wrote.
“Everyone annihilated our literature inventory, so we had to do a surprise round of printing in bigger numbers for Sunday, which also went quickly. It was also great to meet so many new people!” they added…
The JBGC has turned Van Spronsen into a martyr and regularly hands out copies of the deranged manifesto that he penned shortly before committing his terrorist attack.
“There’s wrong and there’s right. It’s time to take action against the forces of evil,” Van Spronsen wrote in his manifesto. “Evil says one life is worth less than another. Evil says the flow of commerce is our purpose here. Evil says concentration camps for folks deemed lesser are necessary. The handmaid of evil says the concentration camps should be more humane. Beware the centrist.”
“This is a call to patriots… to stand against this travesty against everything that you hold sacred,” he added.
There is blood on the hands of the Silicon Valley tech giants for enabling the violent actions of ANTIFA.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Politics3 days ago
Hospital Exec Who Called for Trump Supporters with Coronavirus to ‘Give Up Their Ventilators’ and Die is Fired
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Yale Disease Historian: Coronavirus a “Disease of Globalization”
Campaign 20204 days ago
Tucker Carlson Predicts Joe Biden Will Be Replaced By Andrew Cuomo Before Election Day
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
News3 days ago
Reporter Calls America a S***hole for Leading the World in Wuhan Virus Cases
Big League Guns4 days ago
Trump Designates Gun Retailers and Manufacturers as Essential Businesses
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Biden Says President “Has To Be Able to Provide For Providing Significantly No More Masks”