Former New Jersey governor Chris Christie is lashing out at President Donald Trump, garnering mainstream media attention for himself as the press scrambles to throw shade on President Trump’s winning streak.
“And I wonder, and I want to ask everybody who is out in the audience today, if they have a 72-year-old relative whose behavior they’re attempting to change,” Christie said on a Sunday show, disrespectfully referring to our president, who works harder than anybody in Washington, especially the pundits in air-conditioned studios who do literally nothing to help our country. “No. Hold on. Whose behavior they’re attempting to change. When people get older…”
Christie’s jab at the president’s age is especially out of line considering the fact that President Trump is in much better physical shape than Christie, the failed presidential candidate whose political career went nowhere.
Christie, who epically blundered his short-lived gig as Trump’s transition chief due to his laziness and incompetence, did not become White House chief of staff. The job went to conservative Mick Mulvaney, whose tenure has so far yielded major accomplishments including the signing of the Farm Bill and the prison reform bill. The Trump White House also galvanized supporters by shutting down the government to get Border Wall funding, and by showing General Mattis the door at DOD and pulling our brave men and women out of harm’s way in Syria.
But Christie apparently doesn’t think those are good things, and he said Trump had a bad week. Christie has joined the ranks of Trump-World people who now go on phony panel shows to criticize the president using whatever “insider” credibility they can leverage to keep themselves relevant in the world of TV smoke and mirrors.
Here is Christie’s disgusting appearance on ABC’s “This Week.”
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
President Trump Rejects Paying For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Private Security
The royal celebrities will foot the bill.
President Trump made it clear on a Sunday tweet that British royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would have to pay for their own security costs upon moving full-time to the United States, clarifying that they wouldn’t receive federal security under an existing arrangement that covers British royals temporarily visiting the US.
I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020
The royal celebrities have distanced themselves from the Queen, apparently viewing themselves as victims of relentless paparazzi and media attention.
Harry and Markle initially moved to Canada after resigning from the royal family, but they’ve recently moved to Hollywood just before the Canadian border was closed to nonessential travel due to the Chinese coronavirus epidemic. The elitist couple apparently plans on reinventing themselves as American-style celebrities, and have hired a small army of media consultants and public relations agents to market their image.
When information of their move to Los Angeles became public knowledge, many began to speculate if they’d recieve taxpayer-funded security in a manner akin to British royals visiting the United States on official state vists. President Trump’s Sunday tweet appears to eliminate that possibility.
The thirteen colonies that became the United States rebelled against the yoke of the British monarchy for a reason. President Trump’s decision to cut off the wannabee celebrities from publicly-funded security is a deeply American decision. The UK’s monarchy is one of the wealthiest legacy institutions in the western world, and it would be absurd to imagine that it can’t afford to hire private security for the ‘former’ royals, who are set to fully renounce their royal obligations at the end of the month.
Big League National Security3 days ago
FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015
News3 days ago
Democrat Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner and Blamed Trump Had History of Domestic Abuse
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Biden Says President “Has To Be Able to Provide For Providing Significantly No More Masks”
News3 days ago
FBI Discovered a “Biosecurity Risk” in Airport Luggage From China Back in 2018
Around The World3 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus
Free Speech3 days ago
Second Christian Pastor Charged for Holding Church Services During Coronavirus Lockdown
Tech3 days ago
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear
Violent Left2 days ago
ANTIFA Terrorists Give Tips on How to Break Into Homes During Coronavirus Pandemic