CNN Wednesday published drawings that were allegedly made by migrant children who were temporarily held by Customs and Border Protection near the southern border, where migrants are illegally invading the United States. A massive human trafficking and cartel drug problem haunts the southern border as President Trump fights the globalist establishment to build his Wall, for which he declared a national emergency.
It appears that the migrant children learned a lesson about the rule of law and how invading another country is illegal.
CNN reported: “The pictures were drawn last week by three children, ages 10 and 11, at Catholic Charities Humanitarian Respite Center in McAllen, Texas, after being released by CBP. The staff at the center asked the children to depict their time in CBP custody. A social worker at the center gave the drawings to the American Academy of Pediatrics, which gave them to CNN.
“The fact that the drawings are so realistic and horrific gives us a view into what these children have experienced,” said Dr. Colleen Kraft, immediate past president of the AAP. “When a child draws this, it’s telling us that child felt like he or she was in jail.”
CNN passage ends
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed on June 14 that 5,200 adults were quarantined due to mumps or chicken pox exposure. 4,200 of these quarantined people have been exposed to mumps.
Mumps or chicken pox were confirmed present in 39 different migrant detention centers, according to ICE.
Amid a surge of Congolese migrants at the southern border — many of whom have already gained access to the United States and settled in San Antonio — The Center for Immigration Studies now reports that 35,000 more African migrants are headed to America’s southern border on the same general path trekked by Central American migrant hordes.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institutes of Health, as well as New York City and state and local governments began preparing for a possible Ebola outbreak shortly before the current Congolese migrant invasion on our southern border, as the Congo migrants journeyed from Africa to the United States.
The Lexington-Fayette County Health Department partnered with the CDC and the Kentucky Department of Health beginning in February to monitor people traveling to and from the Ebola outbreak region on the African continent, with the local department acting on guidance provided by the federal and state government bodies.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is a branch of the National Institutes of Health, sponsored a clinical trial beginning in late January at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in Ohio to test Ebola vaccines.
The Congo migrant “surge” at the southern border continues, as recently-landed Congo migrants in San Antonio, Texas described their six-month journey to the United States — during which time the government started making Ebola preparations instead of acting to stop the illegal migrant invasion.
New York City partnered with New York State to carry out an Ebola outbreak drill in April 2019, right around the time the city started looking for applicants to fill a “short-term” Ebola manager position for the city’s health department.
New York City’s health department issued a little-noticed public release on April 30 entitled “New York City and New Jersey Health Departments Conduct Emergency Exercise to Safely Transport a Simulated Ebola Patient to NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue.”
The drill, flagged by the global tracker Ebola Outbreak Map, was quietly conducted before the current Congo migrant surge at our southern border hit the press, with Congo migrants flooding into San Antonio, Texas amid the Ebola outbreak in their home country. Congo migrants said in June that their travel to the United States took six months, meaning that New York City was formally preparing for an Ebola outbreak while the migrants were on their way to America.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
Narrative Buster: Media Ignores Milwaukee Molson Coors Mass Shooter
Antony Ferrill, the man accused of killing five co-workers and himself at a Molson Coors plant, reportedly had a long-running dispute with the co-worker .
The New York Post reported that Ferrill had frequently gotten into arguments with one of the victims he killed, a fellow electrician, according to an account that an employee related to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
The two co-workers had been accusing each other of going into each other’s’ offices and messing with computer equipment or swiping tools, according to a source, who did not want to be named.
The source also noted that Ferrill frequently watched movies on his phone throughout the day, which other co-workers complained about, and Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was black.
Earlier in the day, Ferrill had been fired but ended up returning to the business facility with a stolen name tag and his firearm, according to WBBM-TV.
Ferrill had worked as an electrician for over 20 years. 17 of those years were spent at the Milwaukee brewery, according to a report from the Sentinel, which pointed to various sources and online employment records.
The tradesman turned murderer started to become paranoid at work, reportedly telling co-workers about a year ago that he suspected his bosses were breaking into his house, hacking his computer. and rearranging his furniture.
“I was, ‘Are you serious, Anthony? What?’” the unnamed employee informed the Sentinel. “We all kind of joked about it, saying we should maybe get him an aluminum hat. But he was dead serious about it.”
According to Phillip Rauch Sr., who worked with Ferrill for 15 years at the brewery, he was “a very good electrician.”
“Every time I worked with him, he was always in a good mood,” Rauch told the Sentinel.
Interestingly, the media did not focus much on the story.
Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars noted this on Twitter.
He tweeted, “Wow, this disappeared from the discussion quickly.”
Simply put, when a non-White commits an atrocity, the media will do everything it can to downplay it.
However, when a white person carries out a shooting, there will be non-stop coverage about growing white supremacy or other bugaboos the media is willing to conjure up.
Trending on BLP
Hollywood4 days ago
Expert Witness Who Testified Against Harvey Weinstein in His Criminal Trial is Hit by Car
News3 days ago
Trouble in Paradise: Establishment Democrats Working to Eliminate AOC’s House Seat
Campaign 20204 days ago
LOL: Fake News Begins an Aggressive Tattling Campaign Against Bernie Bros for Mean Tweets
News2 days ago
Iranian Deputy Health Minister Infected by Coronavirus After Briefing Press on Response
Violent Left3 days ago
ANTI-WHITE TERROR: Black Woman Allegedly Punches Stranger at Bus Stop Because She Hates ‘White People’
News4 days ago
Sanders Defends Past Praise of Cuban Tyrant Fidel Castro
States2 days ago
Somali Migrant Walks Free After Allegedly Breaking the Nose of a Missouri Woman in Violent Struggle
Campaign 20203 days ago
LISTEN: Mike Bloomberg Joked About Droning His Political Opponents in Leaked Audio
Big League Guns3 days ago
Biden at South Carolina Debate: 150 MILLION People Killed By Guns Since 2007
Sex Crime3 days ago
SCANDAL: Inquiry Finds Pedophiles in the UK Government Were Allowed to Abuse Children for Decades
News3 days ago
ABC News Suspends Correspondent for Identifying Himself as a “Socialist” in Project Veritas Video
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Tucker Blasts Globalist Response to Coronavirus: ‘They’d Let You Die Before They Admitted That Diversity is Not our Strength’