The number of classified emails on Hillary Clinton’s non-secure private email server keeps growing.
The new emails obtained by Judicial Watch include classified information she received from Tony Blair and her bag man Sidney Blumenthal, and a reference to her lunch meeting with George Soros.
There is no question in the minds of any honest observer that Hillary Clinton’s classified emails were hacked, including by the New York sex cult NXIVM, which is accused of child trafficking.
Former FBI director James Comey deleted his own admission that Hillary Clinton’s emails were likely hacked by foreign enemies.
Inspector general Michael Horowitz’s report reveals Comey’s duplicity.
“A statement that the FBI assessed that it was “reasonably likely” that hostile actors gained access to Clinton’s private email server was changed to “possible,’” according to the report, on page iv.
“A paragraph summarizing the factors that led the FBI to assess that it was possible that hostile actors accessed Clinton’s server was added, and at one point referenced Clinton’s use of her private email for an exchange with then President Obama while in the territory of a foreign adversary. This reference later was changed to “another senior government official,” and ultimately was omitted,” the report states, on page iv.
Thus, James Comey obscured Hillary Clinton’s very name in order to conceal the extent to which her emails were breached by foreign actors.
As lead Hillary Clinton reporter for Breitbart News during the election, I reported on October 31: “The server had an open webmail portal, making it easily vulnerable to run-of-the-mills hackers. James Comey noted evidence showing hacks by “hostile actors.” Capitol Hill sources speak in hushed tones about the “Russian Files,” which are said to include information about a Russian hack. Clinton was warned of a security “vulnerability” on her BlackBerry on her first official trip to China, and the State Department told her to stop using it. But Clinton decided to keep using it. She told a private audience in a paid speech that her BlackBerry was under attack constantly by the Chinese and Russians. Hillary Clinton had a lot of classified information on that server.”
Judicial Watch lists the new classified information uncovered in the latest round of Hillary emails. Judicial Watch’s reporting is below:
- “On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French
- On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.
- On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.
- An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.
- A January 26, 2010, email to Hillary Clinton from her deputy chief of staff, Jake Sullivan, is classified “confidential” and contains a “call sheet” that Clinton received prior to placing a call to Northern Ireland political leaders. It appears that the redacted portions contain the names of particular members of Sinn Fein who were invited to a particular meeting and the expectations of either themselves or other foreign ministers for the outcomes of that meeting.
- A June 13, 2009, email to Clinton from Sullivan with the subject line “Northern Ireland” is classified “confidential” and nearly completely redacted. The particular subject details are unclear.
- Abedin emails Clinton about “Invites for the week” in an undated email (but apparently written before November 1, 2011, the day Clinton’s mother died, because her mother is one of the invitees – probably written in early 2009, based on the period most of these emails seem to have been written), and notes that she (Clinton) has a “George Soros lunch from 1-3 in Southampton.”
- On October 20, 2010, lawyer Lanny Davis writes Clinton an email saying, “Thank you H for who you are and what you do,” followed in the exchange by another with “PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.” Mr. Davis is currently a lawyer for Michael Cohen.
- In an undated email, Blumenthal emails Clinton about State Department management issues suggests that Joseph C. Wilson “should be spoken with for his view of dept, personnel … is shrewd.” Wilson is a former ambassador to Gabon who went on to become an Africa consultant and deal-maker.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Prosecutors Move to Drop Charges Against Russians Charged By Robert Mueller
A nothingburger all along.
Federal prosecutors have given a tacit admission of the pointlessness of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russian conspiracy probe one year after its conclusion, dropping charges against the Russian nationals accused of orchestrating an “election interference” operation in the United States during the 2016 election.
Court documents revealed that the prosecutors are dropping charges on Monday.
BREAKING: Prosecutors move to drop the case against the Russians charged by Mueller. pic.twitter.com/yfm6XmzYya
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) March 16, 2020
Concord Management is a Russian company accused of being the parent of the Internet Research Agency, another Russian entity that Mueller accused of running troll farms that post memes and comment online about the 2016 election. 12 employees of Concord Management were charged by Mueller for the supposed operation.
The individuals in question weren’t American residents, and only some of them were present in the country for a period.
The prosecutors overseeing the case against the Russians admitted that there was no chance the individuals, who live across the world, would be meaningfully punished for their supposed election interference operations.
The men were said to be agents of the Russian state intelligence agency known as the GRU. Mueller claimed that they were responsible for the infamous hack of the DNC’s email servers during the 2016 Democratic convention.
“Concord, a Russian company with no presence in the United States and no exposure to meaningful punishment in the event of a conviction, promotes neither the interests of justice or the nation’s security… The better course is to cease litigation as to the Concord defendants.”
It was quite obvious since the beginning that wire fraud charges against Russian residents with no presence in the United States was going to be a fruitless endeavor, but the Deep State’s man intended to deliver a gesture for the bureaucratic entity, regardless of the substance behind it.
Already largely forgotten, the Mueller probe appears set to enter the memory hole as little more than a pointless hoax in light of the dismissed charges against supposed “election interference” perpetrators.
Trending on BLP
Big League National Security2 days ago
FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Biden Says President “Has To Be Able to Provide For Providing Significantly No More Masks”
News2 days ago
Democrat Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner and Blamed Trump Had History of Domestic Abuse
Around The World3 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus
News3 days ago
FBI Discovered a “Biosecurity Risk” in Airport Luggage From China Back in 2018
Tech2 days ago
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear
Free Speech3 days ago
Second Christian Pastor Charged for Holding Church Services During Coronavirus Lockdown
Big League Guns3 days ago
Nevada Governor Uses Coronavirus Emergency to Illegally Stop Residents From Buying Guns