The Trump administration is set to bring in zero third-world immigrants into the US through the taxpayer-funded refugee resettlement program in the month of October, news that has leftist “human rights” organizations up in arms.
Over 500 flights have already been cancelled this month due to a freeze in resettling the refugees. The freeze was set to expire on Tuesday, but will now persist until at least Nov. 5.
“We will work with our implementing partners to plan for a resumption of refugee arrivals, including rescheduling travel for those affected by the extension,” a spokesperson for the State Department said in a statement.
The Trump administration has called for 18,000 refugees to be resettled into the US from the third world this year, which would be a historic low. Trump has yet to sign off on the refugee ceiling, but agencies that aid and abet the program are crying foul at the administration’s policies anyway.
“To consistently call and say your family member who you thought you were going to be reunified with isn’t coming, it’s difficult,” said Nate Bult, who works as vice president of public and government affairs at Bethany Christian Services.
“When you get that phone call once, twice, three times, the refugees we’re working with are concerned it may never happen,” he added.
“We are systematically re-traumatizing people who have already been through a significant amount of trauma. It’s unconscionable,” said Danielle Grigsby, who works as interim director of Refugee Council USA.
While the refugee industry is often cloaked in humanitarian terms by globalists and the fake news media, it is notoriously corrupt and largely based on bribes rather than helping the disadvantaged.
Big League Politics reported on the refugee resettlement program being exposed as a glorified human trafficking operation earlier this year:
The Democratic Party wants to dump thousands of so-called refugees into the United States, but a burgeoning scandal for the European refugee resettlement program may put the globalist scheme into jeopardy.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has been exposed for accepting bribes from certain migrants to facilitate their relocation into Western nations. Hamdi Abdullahi explained to NBC News how her children were robbed from her due to UN corruption.
“I’m like the walking dead,” she said.
Her four children were essentially kidnapped from her after her ex-husband paid off UNHCR resettlement officer David Momanyi. He took the bribe money to made sure she was estranged from her children. Her ex-husband and children are now living in Minnesota, as she sits in a UN refugee camp with 200,000 Somalis without her family.
An anonymous UN whistle-blower confirms that Abdullahi’s story is more than mere sour grapes. He claims to have personally collected tens of thousands of dollars from refugees on Momanyi’s behalf, proving that the resettlement program is about something far more pernicious than compassion.
Abdullahi’s ex-husband paid almost $20,000 in several installments according to the whistle-blower. Momanyi was described by refugees as “the architect of corruption and refugee resettlement problems.”
The UNHCR’s staff is denying the scandal, hoping to sweep it under the rug so they can continue the globalist plan to flood the West with the refuse of the third-world.
Understanding the truth of how the international refugee resettlement program is administered, the Trump administration is wise to implement serious restrictions against its proliferation.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.