Judicial Watch has obtained documents showing how Democrat House speaker Nancy Pelosi “treats the Air Force like her personal airline,” in the words of Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. (READ: President Trump Cancels Nancy Pelosi’s Overseas Trip One Hour Before Flight).
Pelosi claimed that the Trump White House leaked her plans to fly commercial to Afghanistan after Trump cancelled her military flight, but Pelosi provided no evidence of any leak and no evidence that she actually purchased commercial flight tickets.
- “In response to a series of requests for military aircraft, one Defense Department official wrote, “Any chance of politely querying [Pelosi’s team] if they really intend to do all of these or are they just picking every weekend?…[T]here’s no need to block every weekend ‘just in case’…” The email also notes that Pelosi’s office had, “a history of canceling many of their past requests.”
- One DOD official complained about the “hidden costs” associated with the speaker’s last minute changes and cancellations. “We have…folks prepping the jets and crews driving in (not a short drive for some), cooking meals and preflighting the jets etc.”
- The documents include a discussion of House Ethics rules and Defense Department policies as they apply to the speaker’s requests for staff, spouses and extended family to accompany her on military aircraft. In May 2008, for example, Pelosi requested that her husband join her on a Congressional Delegation (CODEL) into Iraq. The DOD explained to Pelosi that the agency has a written policy prohibiting spouses from joining CODEL’s into combat zones.
- Documents obtained from the U.S. Army include correspondence from Speaker Pelosi’s office requesting an Army escort and three military planes to transport Pelosi and other members of Congress to Cleveland, Ohio, for the funeral services of the late Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones. Pelosi noted in her letter of August 22, 2008, that such a request, labeled “Operation Tribute” was an “exception to standard policy.”
- The documents also detail correspondence from intermediaries for Speaker Pelosi issuing demands for certain aircraft and expressing outrage when requested military planes were not available. “It is my understanding there are no G5s available for the House during the Memorial Day recess. This is totally unacceptable…The speaker will want to know where the planes are…” wrote Kay King, Director of the House Office of Interparliamentary Affairs. In a separate email, when told a certain type of aircraft would not be available, King writes, “This is not good news, and we will have some very disappointed folks, as well as a very upset [s]peaker.”
- During another email exchange DOD staff advised Kay King that one Pelosi military aircraft request could not be met because of “crew rest requirements” and offered to help secure commercial travel. Kay King responded: “We appreciate the efforts to help the codel [sic] fly commercially but you know the problem that creates with spouses. If we can find another way to assist with military assets, we would like to do that.””
I explained some reasons why Nancy Pelosi is having a bad week:
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
‘More Body Bags’: W.H.O. Director Threatens Doom Without ‘Unity’ Behind His Organization
The World Health Organization is fearmongering hard.
The director general of the World Health Organization (WHO) is desperate to keep his disgraced organization from losing funds, and he is claiming that doom will come if they are criticized amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called out his critics and made an ominous statement that could be perceived as a threat.
“Please do not politicize this virus,” Tedros said during a virtual press conference on Wednesday. “If you want to be exploited and if you want to have many more body bags, then you do it. If you don’t want many more body bags, then you refrain from politicizing it.”
Tedros is urging the world to unite around his organization and follow their orders despite their record of extreme failure.
“Without unity, we assure you even any country that may have a better system will be in trouble and more crisis. That’s our message. Unity at the national level,” he said. “No need to use COVID to score political points. No need. You have many other ways to prove yourselves.”
Trump has talked recently of de-funding or freezing the funds for the WHO because he believes that they are in the pocket of the Chinese communists. He won his election to the director general post with the support of China.
“They actually criticized and disagreed with my travel ban at the time I did it, and they were wrong,” Trump said during a Wednesday press conference, referring to his decision to block incoming travel from China early in the pandemic. “They’ve been wrong about a lot of things.”
“They had a lot of information early, and they didn’t — they seemed to be very China-centric. We have to look into it,” he added.
WHO infamously circulated Chinese propaganda on Jan. 14 when they spread fake news about the coronavirus in a now-infamous tweet. Their reckless and irresponsible behavior put many more lives in danger needlessly.
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳. pic.twitter.com/Fnl5P877VG
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 14, 2020
Tedros also tried to play the victim during the virtual press conference, claiming that he has received death threats and been called mean racist names during his time in the limelight because of the coronavirus pandemic.
“I can tell you personal attacks that have been going on for more than two, three months. Abuses, or racist comments, giving me names, black or Negro. I’m proud of being black, proud of being Negro … I don’t care to be honest … even death threats. I don’t give a damn,” he said.
Tedros is issuing potential threats about “body bags” and playing the victim card in a desperate attempt to keep his globalist institution solvent.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments
News3 days ago
GLOBALISM: Bush Foundation Ships 2 Million Masks to China Despite Increasing Shortages in America
News3 days ago
A Broken Clock is Right Twice a Day: Charlie Kirk Calls for Moratorium on All Visas During Wuhan Virus Pandemic
News3 days ago
The Wuhan Virus Takes a Bite Out of a Bronx Zoo Tiger
News3 days ago
British Politicians Believe that the Wuhan Virus Pandemic Might Have Come from a Leak at a Chinese Laboratory
Big League Wellness4 days ago
New York Storefronts Boarded Up as Burglaries Rise 75%
Culture2 days ago
Father Handcuffed, Arrested for Playing Tee Ball with Wife and Daughter in Public Park
Border Security3 days ago
Smugglers Posing as Border Wall Construction Crew Arrested After Border Patrol Shootout