The Department of Justice (DOJ) released damning documents on Monday showing how disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok used “personal cell phones to conduct FBI Business” and also outlined how his wife found out about his affair with former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.
Strzok is currently suing the DOJ, alleging wrongful termination and hoping to be reinstated as the FBI’s counterespionage division chief. The DOJ hopes that the information they presented in the documents released yesterday will get his lawsuit dismissed.
The documents show that Strzok talked about sensitive work-related details from his personal cell phone with Page.
DOJ responds to Strzok lawsuit:
2) Strzok's wife got hold of his emails and texts 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/Uoj293UNX6
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) November 19, 2019
They also reveal that Strzok may have exposed his wife to sensitive or classified information after she obtained his phone and learned of his affair with Page.
April 2017: Strzok's wife found a hotel reservation used by Strzok/Page and had "access to photographs"
She threatened to blow it all up.
Lisa Page was concerned his wife may use software "to locate other evidence of the affair" pic.twitter.com/nGp5QWKLUP
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) November 19, 2019
“It is because of those text messages, and the paramount importance of preserving the FBI’s ability to function as a trusted, nonpartisan institution, that Plaintiff was removed from his position, and not because of any alleged disagreement with Plaintiff’s viewpoints on political issues or Tweets from the President,” the motion claims.
Strzok’s lawyers, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence showing that their client committed unprofessional and perhaps illegal behavior, maintain that he is an innocent victim of President Donald Trump.
“While many in law enforcement have faced attacks by this president, Pete Strzok has been a constant target for two years. It’s indisputable that his termination was a result of President Trump’s unrelenting retaliatory campaign of false information, attacks and direct appeals to top officials,” said Aitan Goelman, who works as a partner with Zuckerman Spaeder LLP.
This entire saga may end up with Strzok behind bars. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper confirmed last year that Strzok received orders from former President Barack Obama to set up the entire conspiracy meant to entrap President Trump:
Former Obama administration director of national intelligence James Clapper admitted that former president Barack Obama gave the order to Peter Strzok to kick off his Operation Crossfire Hurricane targeting of President Donald Trump.
Obama — who also gave a stand-down order on stopping alleged Russian hacking — was personally implicated in the plot according to Peter Strzok and Lisa Page’s texts. Clapper confirms the obvious.
This is James Clapper’s interview with Anderson Cooper, which confirms that Obama ordered Strzok to carry out an Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA), which became the basis for the entire Mueller probe.
“If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place,” Clapper said in his Anderson Cooper interview.
While Strzok may have delusions of triumphantly returning to the FBI, it is more likely that he will be going to a federal penitentiary sometime soon for his key role in the coup against President Trump.
SICK: Keith Olbermann Calls for President Trump to Receive “Death Penalty”
Former MSNBC commentator turned deranged liberal fanatic Keith Olbermann called for the killing of President Donald Trump in the latest of his YouTube rants on Tuesday, stating that the President should receive the death penalty for every “charge” of Americans who have died of coronavirus.
This would add up to 200,000 unique death penalties.
Olbermann made the demand in a charged rant- his exclusive mode of communication in recent years- in which he exclusively blamed the President for the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
— Richard (@Wildman_AZ) October 20, 2020
Twitter has previously said that it would ban or suspend those that call for the President’s death in the context of his coronavirus diagnosis. Olbermann is taking it a step further- actively calling for his execution- but as of Tuesday night, his verified Twitter account appears wholly funcitonal and unimpeded.
As Olbermann specifically blames President Trump for the impact of the global disease, he seems to be ignoring the reality that daily coronavirus deaths in Europe are now rising above those in the United States, and that it’s more than likely the “progressive” European Union will incur more coronavirus deaths per capita than the US has.
For those who think this is irrelevant because these are just “cases,” below deaths – which always lag cases by 6-8 weeks pic.twitter.com/SmSfxMuINU
— Bruno Maçães (@MacaesBruno) October 18, 2020
The President, or any political leader, is not God, and the ultimate effects of a novel viral disease are determined by variables largely outside of human control. Olbermann has descended into the hysteria of the bizarre “believe science” liberal religion, while largely ignoring the scientific reality on the capabilities of world leaders to simply “turn off” the coronavirus disease.
It’s generally poor form to speculate on the mental faculties of public figures- including partisan political personalities- but this kind of vengeful sentiment may indicate a personality disorder on the one that expresses it.
There’s no word as to a potential Secret Service investigation into the hysterical MSNBC alumni as of yet.
Crime4 days ago
North Carolina Police Officer Viciously Beaten as Onlookers Laugh, Film for 11 Minutes
Violent Left3 days ago
Left-Wing Terrorists Leave Ominous Notes on Homes Promising Destruction if President Trump Wins Re-Election
States4 days ago
HUGE: Phoenix, AZ Trump Parade Stretches 30 Miles, 1500 Vehicles
Tech3 days ago
Google Engineer Admits to Company’s Political Censorship, Election Interference in New Project Veritas Sting #ExposeGoogle
Campaign 20203 days ago
THE FIX IS IN: Presidential Debate Committee Scraps Foreign Policy Questions after Hunter Biden Scandal
The Swamp2 days ago
SHOCK CLAIM: Rudy Giuliani Says Hunter Biden Laptop Had Pictures of “Underage Girls,” Bizarre Texts
Culture3 days ago
New York Times Confirms the ‘Great Replacement’ is No Conspiracy Theory in Anti-Trump Op/ed
Campaign 20203 days ago
Presidential Debates Set to Ignore National Security, Immigration, and Second Amendment