ELECTION MEDDLING? YouTube Cuts Off Leading Live Streamer of Trump’s Presidential Rallies
Google’s master plan to manipulate the results of the 2020 presidential election appears to be ramping up, as the monolithic tech corporation has targeted the independent Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), a popular channel that regularly livestreams President Donald Trump’s full presidential rallies.
“Tonight, our livestreaming abilities have been revoked by YouTube. That’s right, after 300-plus million views and four years-plus of obeying copyright law, of obeying their community guidelines, all of a sudden we can no longer livestream on YouTube,” said RSBN CEO Joe Seales in an urgent bulletin posted on Twitter.
“They have given us no reason why we can’t livestream. We received no communication or correspondence from them whatsoever,” he explained.
The entire video can be seen here:
After 300 million + views of President @realDonaldTrump rallies and 4 years following the rules on YouTube, our live streaming ability was taken away with no explanation. We have ZERO copyright or community violations on our account. We are shocked. Why, @YouTube? #FreeRSBN pic.twitter.com/WJta2GPUx8
— RSBN ???????? (@RSBNetwork) September 16, 2019
RSBN has been influential in helping President Trump get his message out throughout the years, following him around since the earliest days of his campaign for the presidency. They broadcast Trump’s entire speeches in their full context so they can be seen outside of the filter of the biased fake news media.
Seales claims that this is part of an escalation by YouTube against RSBN, as the video host has demonetized their videos and suppressed their videos in search results in the recent past. He believes they are likely being targeted by the tech giant for the purposes of censoring the President’s message heading into next year’s crucial election.
“This is going to severely cripple our company, and make it very difficult for us to survive in the lead up to 2020,” Seales said.
Google, which is the parent company of YouTube, was exposed earlier this year by whistle-blowers at Project Veritas for plotting to throw the 2020 presidential election to the Democratic Party contender.
“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that,” said Jen Gennai, an executive who works as Google’s Head of Responsible Innovation, on hidden camera video.
“We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again,” Gennai continued.
“The reason we launched our A.I. principles is because people were not putting that line in the sand, that they were not saying what’s fair and what’s equitable so we’re like, well we are a big company, we’re going to say it,” Gennai added.
YouTube recently booted several popular right-wing influencers off of their platform, including James Allsup, despite no terms of service violations. It appears Google’s electoral sabotage campaign is in full effect, as Big Brother manifests itself through Silicon Valley monopolies.