Connect with us

Home Runs

Exclusive: Jeb Bush camp tells BLP it had ‘absolutely’ nothing to do with ‘Trump Dossier’

Published

on

A spokeswoman for former Florida governor John E. “Jeb” Bush Sr. and the lawyer for the governor’s Right to Rise Super PAC told Big League Politics Wednesday neither side of the campaign had any involvement with the so-called “Trump Dossier” that contained unsubstantiated salacious gossip about President Donald J. Trump.

“Governor Bush had absolutely no knowledge nor involvement in this report,” said Kristy Campbell, who spoke on behalf of Bush and who served as a press secretary for the Jeb Bush campaign.

Charles R. Spies, who was the lawyer for the Right to Rise Super PAC, told BLP that he was in no way speaking on behalf of the campaign, but he said the Jeb Bush political action committee had nothing to do with the Trump Dossier.

Trending: Southern Baptist Convention to Rename Itself In Nod to Black Lives Matter Movement

Spies said there was a commentator on the BBC in January, who claimed that the Jeb Bush camp had developed the dossier during the primaries and then passed it on to the Hillary R. Clinton presidential campaign.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Upon hearing this report, Spies said he was surprised and because he had no direct knowledge of the dossier, he conducted his own internal investigation with individuals connected with the RTR Super PAC and vendors to determine what connection there was with the PAC.

“There was absolutely no connection whatsoever,” he said.

Tuesday, The Washington Post reported that the dossier was initiated by a Republican donor, who hired Fusion GPS, a political research firm, during the Republican primaries.

After Trump secured the nomination, the Post reported the donor passed the dossier project to the Clinton campaign, and that it was the former first lady’s campaign that brought in former English intelligence officer Christopher Steele.

The Post further reported that the Clinton campaign continued to fund Steele’s research for the dossier project until the end of October 2016–days before Election Day.

Featured

HUGE: Court Documents Reveal Shot Kenosha Rioter Joseph Rosenbaum Was a Convicted Child Rapist

Convicted pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation at the Kenosha riots.

Published

on

New court documents of the Pima County, Arizona circuit court reveal that Joseph Rosenbaum was convicted of various sex crimes against children in Arizona in 2002.

Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation while rioting in Kenosha, Wisconsin last week. He is seen on camera lunging at 17-year old Kyle Rittenhouse, who eventually shot him, claiming he acted in self defense when Rosenbaum attempted to take the AR-15 rifle he was carrying. Rittenhouse attempted to flee the scene, and was pursued by two other rioters, one armed with a gun. He tripped and fell, and when the other rioters assailed him, he shot them both. Rosenbaum and one other rioter were killed, and a third wounded. Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder in the shootings.

Watch video of the shootings and decide for yourself.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Shortly after Rosenbaum was identified as one of the deceased individuals, it became public knowledge that he was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry, for crimes committed in Arizona.

The man who may very well have set off the violent altercation is a convicted pedophile, judging from the court documents that were published Wednesday. A presentence report reveals that Rosenbaum committed a range of sex crimes against several boys from the ages of nine to eleven years old, including outright rape.

More documents reveal the legal proceedings against Rosenbaum.

Rosenbaum would be convicted of two of the eleven total charges.

Some leftists had speculated that Rosenbaum was merely a victim of the criminal justice system upon the revelation that he was a convicted sex offender, claiming he had been merely been railroaded for sexual activity with his 17-year old girlfriend as an adult, or something of the like. The new documents disprove such an assertion, demonstrating that Rosenbaum was convicted for some of the most heinous child sex crimes known to society, including the outright rape of children.

Previous criminal records of parties involved in use-of-force incidences aren’t usually admissible in court cases, but Rittenhouse’s argument of self defense appears more credible when his word is placed against the conduct of a convicted pedophile.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending