Main Street Patriots’ MAGA Hat Rally is scheduled for Saturday February 16 at CNN headquarters in Atlanta.
“Trump’s Red MAGA hat is under attack by CNN and the radical left. They have equated the MAGA hats to KKK white hoods and other such nonsense,” say the protest organizers.
“Please come to CNN and join the MAGA Hat Walking Rally. Wear your hats and bring pro-Trump signs. We will be walking around CNN Center. We want to show that we are freedom loving Americans that love our country and that we will not be intimidated into not wearing the hats,” say the organizers, with tea party leader Debbie Dooley running point on the rally.
CNN headquarters is a spiritually chaotic environment.
A man was captured on video sprinting across an intersection and sucker-punching a President Trump supporter who was peacefully protesting outside CNN headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia during the divisiveness of Brian Kemp’s victory inspiring Stacey Abrams to agitate in defeat in the gubernatorial race.
Even though the victim — a man from Clayton County, Georgia — declined to press assault charges, Atlanta police arrested and booked the assailant for disorderly conduct.
Watch The Video of the Stunning Attack:
MAGA hats are under fire after the mainstream media invented a “Racism” narrative to vilify Covington Catholic High School students, who were confronted by left-wing agitators at the March For Life.
The family of Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann has hired top Atlanta libel lawyer L. Lin Wood to represent their son as they potentially embark on lawsuits against the mainstream media outlets that smeared the adolescent. (WATCH Nathan Phillips From The Last Time He Accused Students of Racism).
The witch hunt against the Covington Catholic students — which coincides with speculation that Catholic Amy Coney Barrett could be nominated to the Supreme Court — has disgraced the mainstream news media and galvanized American patriots across the country.
L. Lin Wood is not a man to be messed with.
- “lead civil attorney for the late Richard Jewell in all matters arising out of reporting about Mr. Jewell in connection with the 1996 bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta
- lead civil attorney in False Claim Act/Whistleblower cases alleging Medicare fraud against DaVita, Inc. in federal court in Atlanta and against Halifax Hospital Medical Center in federal court in Florida
- lead attorney for John and the late Patsy Ramsey and their son in matters relating to the 1996 murder of JonBenét Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado
- lead civil attorney for Jeff Greene in libel litigation against The St. Petersburg Times and The Miami Herald related to Mr. Greene’s 2010 campaign for the Democratic Nomination for the U.S. Senate from Florida
- attorney for Dr. Phil McGraw in connection with false and defamatory articles published by Newsweek, the Daily Beast and the National Enquirer
- attorney for Herman Cain, 2012 candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States
- attorney for Sheldon Adelson in defamation litigation in New York and Florida
- lead attorney for the victim in the Colorado civil case against NBA star Kobe Bryant
- lead civil attorney for Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway
- lead civil attorney for Howard K. Stern, lawyer and companion to the late Anna Nicole Smith in defamation litigation in Texas, Florida and New York
- lead trial counsel for the Estate of Anna Nicole Smith in federal action for misappropriation and theft of estate property
- lead counsel for The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. in connection with claims related to corporate governance
- lead counsel for SunTrust Bank in fiduciary litigation involving Coca Cola heirs
- lead civil attorney for former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit in defamation litigation against Dominick Dunne, American Media and National Enquirer related to false accusations related to Chandra Levy”
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.