Main Street Patriots’ MAGA Hat Rally is scheduled for Saturday February 16 at CNN headquarters in Atlanta.
“Trump’s Red MAGA hat is under attack by CNN and the radical left. They have equated the MAGA hats to KKK white hoods and other such nonsense,” say the protest organizers.
“Please come to CNN and join the MAGA Hat Walking Rally. Wear your hats and bring pro-Trump signs. We will be walking around CNN Center. We want to show that we are freedom loving Americans that love our country and that we will not be intimidated into not wearing the hats,” say the organizers, with tea party leader Debbie Dooley running point on the rally.
CNN headquarters is a spiritually chaotic environment.
A man was captured on video sprinting across an intersection and sucker-punching a President Trump supporter who was peacefully protesting outside CNN headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia during the divisiveness of Brian Kemp’s victory inspiring Stacey Abrams to agitate in defeat in the gubernatorial race.
Even though the victim — a man from Clayton County, Georgia — declined to press assault charges, Atlanta police arrested and booked the assailant for disorderly conduct.
Watch The Video of the Stunning Attack:
MAGA hats are under fire after the mainstream media invented a “Racism” narrative to vilify Covington Catholic High School students, who were confronted by left-wing agitators at the March For Life.
The family of Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann has hired top Atlanta libel lawyer L. Lin Wood to represent their son as they potentially embark on lawsuits against the mainstream media outlets that smeared the adolescent. (WATCH Nathan Phillips From The Last Time He Accused Students of Racism).
The witch hunt against the Covington Catholic students — which coincides with speculation that Catholic Amy Coney Barrett could be nominated to the Supreme Court — has disgraced the mainstream news media and galvanized American patriots across the country.
L. Lin Wood is not a man to be messed with.
- “lead civil attorney for the late Richard Jewell in all matters arising out of reporting about Mr. Jewell in connection with the 1996 bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta
- lead civil attorney in False Claim Act/Whistleblower cases alleging Medicare fraud against DaVita, Inc. in federal court in Atlanta and against Halifax Hospital Medical Center in federal court in Florida
- lead attorney for John and the late Patsy Ramsey and their son in matters relating to the 1996 murder of JonBenét Ramsey in Boulder, Colorado
- lead civil attorney for Jeff Greene in libel litigation against The St. Petersburg Times and The Miami Herald related to Mr. Greene’s 2010 campaign for the Democratic Nomination for the U.S. Senate from Florida
- attorney for Dr. Phil McGraw in connection with false and defamatory articles published by Newsweek, the Daily Beast and the National Enquirer
- attorney for Herman Cain, 2012 candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States
- attorney for Sheldon Adelson in defamation litigation in New York and Florida
- lead attorney for the victim in the Colorado civil case against NBA star Kobe Bryant
- lead civil attorney for Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway
- lead civil attorney for Howard K. Stern, lawyer and companion to the late Anna Nicole Smith in defamation litigation in Texas, Florida and New York
- lead trial counsel for the Estate of Anna Nicole Smith in federal action for misappropriation and theft of estate property
- lead counsel for The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. in connection with claims related to corporate governance
- lead counsel for SunTrust Bank in fiduciary litigation involving Coca Cola heirs
- lead civil attorney for former U.S. Congressman Gary Condit in defamation litigation against Dominick Dunne, American Media and National Enquirer related to false accusations related to Chandra Levy”
MSU Provost Goes Politically Correct by Eliminating the Words “Foreign” and “Alien”
In a recent announcement, Michigan State University Provost Teresa Woodruff declared that the university will stop using the terms “foreign” and “alien” to foster a more “inclusive” environment.
The Morning Watch reported that Woodruff said before the Associated Students of MSU (ASMSU) on October 22, that “we will eliminate from our collective lexicon the words ‘alien’ and ‘foreign.’ Instead, we’ve adopted non-pejorative terms that describe geography.”
The new language directed towards international students would now be “non-domestic” or “international,” the provost detailed. Woodruff added that the change will help “create a culture of not us vs. them, but of each other.”
Woodruff revealed that change was made by the MSU Office of the Provost and went through the Dean’s Council, and the federal government was made aware of these changes.
The ASMSU’s International Students Association representative Nikunj Agarwal declared that the language change is an “essential step” and that change in language will help in “making us feel really inclusive in the community.” MSU has been active over the past year in trying to become more politically correct and “inclusive.”
Back in October 2019, MSU made additional changes to appeal to resident aliens by launching a website for “undocumented students, refugees, and recipients of…DACA.” The website listed a number of goals which consisted of “reducing apprehension, addressing confusion, and giving better access to MSU resources.”
MSU’s President Samuel Stanley was especially shook after Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents gave a presentation before an MSU class. Stanley likened the the CBP agents’ visit to campus as acts of vandalism and part of the “concern and anger” at the university.
Public universities are making it clear that they don’t care about free speech and are willing to manipulate language for the sake of promoting political correctness. If conservatives aren’t majoring in high demand fields such as STEM, they should give universities the cold shoulder. There’s no need to subsidize institutions that hate you.
Campaign 20203 days ago
George Soros is Desperately Throwing Money at Minority Voters to Get them to Vote Democrat
Tech3 days ago
Mailchimp Issues New Terms of Service Banning All ‘Misleading’ Content ‘in Their Sole Discretion’
Sex Crime4 days ago
Joe Rogan Confirms “Conspiracy Theorist” Alex Jones Was The First One Warning About Jeffrey Epstein
Congress3 days ago
WOW: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Caught LYING UNDER OATH about Censorship in Senate Testimony
Campaign 20204 days ago
“You All Think I’m Kidding, Don’t You?”: Joe Biden Calls Himself Kamala Harris’ RUNNING MATE
Campaign 20203 days ago
VOTER FRAUD: U.S. Postal Worker Charged with Illegally Dumping Absentee Ballots in Kentucky
Campaign 20203 days ago
SUCCESS: Michigan Voter Integrity Lawsuit Results in New Directive Empowering Poll Challengers
Campaign 20203 days ago
USC Experimental Model Polling Calculation Forecasts Donald Trump Election Victory