Early in the morning on Oct. 1, 2017, less than 24 hours before the single largest mass shooting in U.S. history, two noise complaints were made by an occupant of the Mandalay Bay Hotel’s room 32-135, booked by Stephen Paddock.
But a new intelligence report obtained by Big League Politics confirms that Paddock was not in his suite at the time that the complaints were made. Rather he was at his home in Mesquite, Nevada.
The noise complaints have been widely reported, including in an Oct. 5 report by Daily Mail. Those reports list Paddock as the complainant, but later reporting from at least one mainstream press outlet said that Paddock made two trips to his home in Mesquite on Sept. 30, and that he stayed there overnight before returning to the Mandalay Bay on Oct. 1.
Here is a screenshot of that timeline, per US News:
Oddly, when I tried to archive the US News link, I received the following message:
The person who received the noise complaint was staying in room 31-135, directly below Paddock’s suite.
According to the Daily Mail report:
“Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife and friends, was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Paddock, when he says he got a knock on the door at 1.30am. It was security asking him to turn down the music after another guest had complained about the noise. When he asked who it was, he replied: ‘It’s the guest above you.’ Garzon says they turned down the music, but half an hour later, they got another visit from a different security guard saying the hotel had received another complaint from the same individual.
Garzon would later recount the same story on a podcast show, which is posted to YouTube here. He said that the first noise complaint was issued around 1:30am, and the second around 2:15am on Oct. 1.
The intelligence report obtained by BLP, part of a series compiled by former high-level United States intelligence officers, confirms that Paddock was at his home in Mesquite when the noise complaints were made:
The report mentions this fact in passing. It mainly focuses on Google searches made from one of Paddock’s laptops that was in room 32-135 at the time.
Who specifically made the noise complaints remains a mystery. The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has concluded that Paddock acted alone, and no information about guests in his suite has ever been released despite a bevy of evidence that there were multiple people there before, and potentially even during the shooting.
MGM, which owns the Mandalay Bay Hotel, did not respond to a comment request.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
On the Two Year Anniversary of the Las Vegas Shooting, There Are Still No Answers
This is one of the biggest cover-ups in American history.
It is the two-year anniversary of the Las Vegas shooting today, allegedly perpetrated by lone gunman Stephen Paddock, and there has been no evidence produced publicly to validate the official story.
58 people were murdered in the slaughter, with an additional 900 being injured as a result of the attack, which allegedly happened from the Mandalay Bay hotel to the Route 91 Harvest music festival on October 1, 2017. Investigators would give no motive for Paddock’s actions and withhold the video evidence from public scrutiny.
A former high-level law enforcement official told Big League Politics last year that it was possibly a joint ANTIFA-ISIS terrorist attack. With the way the feds are known to protect ANTIFA from consequences from their violent actions, it is not a far-fetched notion.
The report stated:
Big League Politics spoke with a former high-level law enforcement official who says that the Las Vegas massacre could plausibly have been a joint operation between Antifa and ISIS.
“In short, in my experience it is most likely this was an ISIS operation and the evidence strongly points that way,” said a former FBI counter-terrorism agent. “Authorities have no alternative line of investigation. The most frightening possibility is that this was a joint ISIS-Antifa operation.”
It is becoming apparent that hard left organizations like Antifa are cozying up to radical Islamic groups, according to the FBI and multiple other sources.
“There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several ISIS offshoots and splinter groups,” said an FBI field report delivered to former Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017.
The connection between leftist groups like ANTIFA and Islamic jihadists was first exposed by Edward Klein in his book “All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.”
Last summer, the FBI sent a task force to Hamburg, Germany during the G20 summit where President Donald J. Trump spoke. The law enforcement group tracked leftist rioters like Antifaschistische Aktion, an Antifa affiliate, and made a shocking discovery.
“The task force covered G20 meeting in Hamburg, studied intel from local authorities, Interpol, and other assets, determined that as assumed U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took place in the violence,” the FBI’s summary said. “There is also evidence of meetings between these individuals and associates of ISIS. There is an urgent need to closely surveil the identified individuals.”
Making matters even more suspicious, Las Vegas cops were forced to turn off their body cams as they were responding during the carnage:
Similar to the mysterious death of Democrat-connected sex predator Jeffrey Epstein in August, it is unlikely we will ever find out the truth about what happened in Las Vegas two years ago.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
POLL: 95% of Americans Support Coronavirus Travel Bans, Trump Approval Highest in Three Years
Tech2 days ago
National Center For Sexual Exploitation: Snapchat and Teen Vogue are Telling Kids to Make Child Porn!
News3 days ago
America First Patriot Kris Kobach Believes Democrats are Using the Wuhan Virus Crisis to Push Socialism
News4 days ago
Georgia State Rep. Wants to Suspend Enforcement of Concealed Carry Laws During Chinese Virus Crisis
Big League Wellness1 day ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Big League Wellness4 days ago
FLASHBACK: NYC Health Commissioner Said Coronavirus Risk Was “Low” Last Month
States3 days ago
California Lets Convicted Murderers of Children and Pregnant Woman Out of Jail Amidst Coronavirus Panic
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’