Exclusive: #WalkAway Founder Responds to Facebook After Being Censored Again
The founder of the viral #WalkAway campaign that has tens of thousands of voters fleeing the Democrat party has had his Facebook usage restricted for a second time, and has provided an exclusive statement to Big League Politics.
Brandon Straka said:
Last week Facebook slapped a 30 day ban on me for using a proper noun: InfoWars. I used this word in a sentence telling the members of the group where they could watch the interview I was about to do and promote and fundraise for the #WalkAway March on Washington. After I announced the ban on Twitter, conservatives came together and raised hell to have me reinstated – and I was. And now, just 5 days later Facebook is slapping this restriction on me, my team, and the #WalkAway Campaign group on Facebook – which makes it impossible for us to communicate as a group. Without communications we can not organize, we can not fundraise, we are completely crippled. And Facebook knows this. Once again, those who are fighting back against leftists have been attacked using social media suppression.
Straka announced his second Facebook restriction on Twitter late Tuesday evening.
“Here we go again. Members of
#WalkAway, my team, & myself all got messages on Facebook saying we’re restricted from seeing posts from anyone other than friends bc our accounts have been flagged as “computers acting as real people”. They have shut down our communication AGAIN,” he said.
The #WalkAway March on Washington will take place October 26 – 28. Donate to the project at walkawaymarch.com.