Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke’s comments calling for the confiscation of AR-15s has ignited political debate on social media in the aftermath of the recent Democratic Party debate.
Tensions on both sides have been so high that O’Rourke supporters on social media are now calling for Texas State Representative Briscoe Cain’s arrest.
BLP covered how Cain made waves by stating that “My AR is ready for you Robert Francis” after O’Rourke declared on Twitter, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15s.”
On a Facebook post shared by The Washington Post, O’Rourke’s most rabid supporters pounced on Cain immediately.
O’Rourke received what he described as a “death threat” from a fellow Texas politician.
One poster said, “I stand by Beto! He makes sense and has displayed courage! Weapons of war have no business in the hands of private citizens.”
Another poster even called for Cain’s arrest stating, “Your own statesman threatening your life.? Really? Have him arrested, vote him out of office! Come on Texans? Is this your best?”
Similarly, another user left a comment calling for the FBI to arrest Cain. She said, “Well, I hope the FBI comes knocking on the door of that Texas politician. Beto just proved why they shouldn’t be in the hands of the public. Those guns are meant to kill people. They should not be on the streets or in the homes of Americans. End of.”
Political debate has stayed heated since the El Paso shootings in August. Politicians from across the political spectrum have called for gun control legislation ranging from universal background checks to red flag laws.
However, O’Rourke has pushed the envelope by advocating for the direct confiscation of AR-15s.
O’Rourke is at the bottom of the polls right now, but his latest anti-gun declarations represents the most radical element of the Democratic Party’s anti-gun agenda.
It could be a matter of years before the rest of the Democratic Party follows suit and starts advocating for gun confiscation.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Dallas County Safer-at-Home Order in Effect Until April 30, Could be Extended
On Friday, April 3, 2020 Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins clarified that his Safer-at-Home order is in effect until April 30. This came after the commissioner’s court signed off an extension of the county’s disaster declaration until May 20 earlier in the day. This led to confusion about how long the stay at home order would remain in place.
According to members of the commissioner’s court, the extension of both the disaster declaration and Safer-at-Home order were greenlit until May 20. The vote to approve the extension of the disaster declaration was conducted on Friday morning during a special meeting of the Dallas County Commissioner’s Court. At the meeting, Jenkins shared numerous Wuhan virus projection models illustrating a rise in the number of which are expected to peak in the county on April 20.
However, Jenkins clarified on Friday afternoon that the Safer-at-Home orders and the Disaster Declaration are different documents and that the commissioner’s court approved the extension to the Disaster Declaration, although it was still up to him to determine the effective dates of his Safer-at-Home order.
On Twitter, Jenkins revealed that the Safer-at-Home order will now go into effect through April 30. Jenkins noted that he has the power to extend the Safer-at-Home order until May 20 if he has to, since the disaster declaration had been approved until that date.
Jenkins tweeted, “Based on the extension of the Declaration of Disaster granted today, I am extending the Dallas County Safer at Home Order to April 30. The Declaration of Disaster is necessary to provide the tools to lead you through this. The Safer at Home Orders are the rules we ask of you.”
Based on the extension of the Declaration of Disaster granted today, I am extending the Dallas County Safer at Home Order to April 30. The Declaration of Disaster is necessary to provide the tools to lead you through this. The Safer at Home Orders are the rules we ask of you.
— Clay Jenkins (@JudgeClayJ) April 3, 2020
County Commissioner John Wiley Price, who represents the southern portion of Dallas, was the only person who voted against the plan claiming that the restrictions that are currently in effect are “choking” his constituents and recommended that the court allow pawn shops to stay open as an essential business so that people could have easier access to cash.
“We’re going to just kill off an entire community in the next 60 days.” Price declared. “Pick our poison. We either go with COVID-19 and die or we just economically die.”
Certain businesses have been greatly impacted by these closures.
Bar owner Joe Hinkson revealed that he’s lost more than 90 percent of his business.
“I’m livid,” Hinkson stated. “A bar has a short shelf life typically and to survive and prosper and grow in the 10-year period, and be open for 11 years and have something like this happen.”
However, the more progressive urban centers in Texas will look to find ways to make people’s lives miserable.
Trending on BLP
Big League National Security4 days ago
FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015
Deep State4 hours ago
ACCOUNTABILITY: President Trump Fires Deep State Snitch Who Triggered Impeachment Hysteria
News4 days ago
Democrat Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner and Blamed Trump Had History of Domestic Abuse
Around The World4 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus
Hollywood3 days ago
Hollywood Abuser Amber Heard Fired From ‘Aquaman 2’ After Domestic Violence Admission
Violent Left3 days ago
ANTIFA Terrorists Give Tips on How to Break Into Homes During Coronavirus Pandemic
Tech4 days ago
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear
Big League National Security4 days ago
Jeff Sessions Calls for Select Committee on China To Investigate Coronavirus Coverup