The college student originally believed to have accused Democrat presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault has exclusively told Big League Politics that he was “set up” by known hoaxer Jacob Wohl.
In Facebook messages exchanged between this journalist and Hunter Kelly, the student who had his identity used to accuse Buttigieg, Kelly revealed that he was “set up” by Wohl after meeting with him this month under false pretenses.
“I was approached by a political figure to come to DC to discuss political situations from the standpoint of a gay Republican,” Hunt wrote in his official statement. “When I arrived they discussed Peter Buttigieg and started talking about how they would be working on a campaign against him.”
He says he then woke up the next day to learn his name was used to spread a false rape accusation against Buttigieg.
When asked by Big League Politics for the identity of the person who used his identity, Kelly informed us it was Wohl.
“No one stole my identity. I was set up by Jacob Wohl.”
Kelly intends to release a lengthier public statement in the coming days.
Wohl was banned from Twitter earlier this year after telling the media he planned to create a series of fake Twitter accounts to spread lies and disinformation about the Mueller investigation and President Donald J. Trump’s political opponents. According to reports, his plan was to circulate false rumors accusing Robert Mueller of sexual impropriety and sexual assault.
After his ban, he was allegedly caught making false death threats against himself in another effort to create a hoax and spread fake news, and possibly to garner sympathy after his Twitter ban.
If Kelly’s accusations are true, this would mark a new low for the beleaguered Wohl family.
Big League Politics attempted to contact the Wohl family for comment on this story but did not receive a response in time for publication.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Leading Doctor in Canada Tells Canadian to be Prepared to Stay Inside for Three Months
A leading doctor from Toronto says that residents will likely have to stay at home and only go outside “for the most essential of needs” for the next 12 weeks in light of the increasing number of Wuhan Virus cases that has put city on the ropes.
Dr. Eileen de Villa made this announcement on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 as she gave broad recommendations to help contain the spread of the Wuhan Virus.
De Villa is advising “in the strongest possible terms” that all Torontonians stay at home, with the exception of medical appointments, to go grocery shopping no more than once weekly or to walk their dogs or get exercise.
“This is not a favourable trajectory and as your medical officer of health I am deeply concerned,” de Villa continued. “I realize I depict a very stark picture here. A very stark picture but is one that is honest and true. Given this is our current situation it is my belief that we must absolutely implement stronger measures to avoid the type of results we are seeing in places like New York City.”
Toronto previously revoked permits for all major events and festivals until June 30.
At a news conference on April 1, 2020, Toronto Mayor John Tory declared that the number of Wuhan Virus cases in the city are going in “the wrong direction” and it is now “absolutely clear that this is going to be a very long battle.”
“I believe most people want this over as soon as possible and if given the choice they will do what it takes to end this situation at the earliest possible date which being candid likely does mean the 12 weeks referred to by Dr. de Villa,” he stated. “You want to go and visit and give a hug to your mother or grandmother as soon as you can, you want to go to a restaurant and sit on the patio and have a beer, you want to watch your kids once again able to play on a playground without restriction and you want to go to a Blue Jays game or hang out on the beach with friends but getting to those better days will depend on our collective response as a city. We have it in our control to make those better days come sooner.”
Canada shows why Americans should be proud of their civil liberties.
The type of lockdown Canada is pursuing only happens in the most leftist of states in America, but it is not the norm.
Trending on BLP
Big League National Security3 days ago
FLASHBACK: Italian Media Exposed Chinese Experiments to Infect Humans with Coronavirus in 2015
News3 days ago
Democrat Who Gave Husband Fish Tank Cleaner and Blamed Trump Had History of Domestic Abuse
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Biden Says President “Has To Be Able to Provide For Providing Significantly No More Masks”
Around The World3 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Found to be Contaminated with Coronavirus
News3 days ago
FBI Discovered a “Biosecurity Risk” in Airport Luggage From China Back in 2018
Free Speech3 days ago
Second Christian Pastor Charged for Holding Church Services During Coronavirus Lockdown
Tech3 days ago
Facebook Censors Project Veritas Video, Keeping Coronavirus Hysteria in High Gear
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Walmart Begins Temperature Checks of Employees, Offering Masks and Gloves to Mitigate Coronavirus Pandemic