Connect with us

Politics

Fake Buttigieg Accuser SPEAKS: Jacob Wohl Tried to Make Me Conservative Jussie Smollett

More information from the student who says Wohl used his name and likeness to spear Buttigieg.

Published

on

Jacob Wohl Buttigieg Accuser Jussie Smollett

The college student who was originally believed to have accused Democrat presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault says known hoaxer Jacob Wohl attempted to trap him in a “Jussie Smollett-esque situation” after they flew him to Washington, D.C. under the guise of discussing the possibility of hiring him for opposition research against Buttigieg.

In a press release obtained by Big League Politics, Hunter Kelly explains how fraudsters Wohl and Jack Burkman used his likeness to write a fake Medium article and Twitter account accusing Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him.

According to Kelly, his first contact with Wohl occurred on April 24, when they spoke via the messaging and voice communication app Signal. Kelly states that Wohl invited him to D.C. with the intent of discussing how Kelly could be hired by Wohl, who claimed his “task force” was sponsored by President Donald J. Trump’s reelection campaign, to conduct opposition research against Buttigieg.

Trending: Medical Examiner: George Floyd Was High on Fentanyl During Police Encounter and Died of Heart Attack

Instead, Kelly says when he arrived in D.C. on April 29, Wohl showed him the draft version of the now-deleted Medium article, in which Kelly’s name and likeness were used to accuse Buttigieg of sexual assault. Kelly repeatedly said he was “uncomfortable” with the article from 2 a.m. until he went to bed at 4:30 a.m., when he then repeated to Wohl that he was not comfortable with the publication of the article. Kelly says Wohl told him they would discuss whether to publish the article after Kelly slept.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

By time Kelly woke up on April 29, at around 11 a.m., Wohl told him the article had been published and that he was a “‘star’ and that people were eating it up.”

“So this means, without my permission, a disgusting article pretending to be me was lambasted across the Internet,” wrote Kelly. “Not only that, but Wohl had created a fake Twitter (@realHunterKelly, since suspended) and a fake Gmail in my name and who knows what else.”

Kelly added that “reading the story made me sick to my stomach.”

He goes on to say that upon realizing he still was not on board, Burkman attempted to bribe Kelly for his silence and continued use of his name and likeness, promising him “as much as purchasing ‘any house I wanted,'” if he would agree to sign off on a script they maintained would be legally nonbinding.

Kelly says that in order to leave the house, which he says he was told “was not an option,” he reluctantly signed the document and left. He was in contact with his parents throughout this experience, and later left the residence where he was staying with Wohl.

According to Kelly, “Wohl and Burkman said that it would ‘be over once more people came forward after I spoke my truth,'” and added that “My truth is that I was never raped by Peter Buttigieg, nor was I in Washington D.C. in February 2019.”

He went on to apologize for his name being used to spread the hoax.

“Had I known I was getting roped up into a Jussie Smollett-esque situation, I would have rejected their offer and stayed in Michigan,” wrote Kelly. “I thought this was going to be a couple days of talking facts and seeing what LEGITIMATE (Kelly’s emphasis) dirt we could get on Peter Buttigieg.”

Kelly concluded, “I am, from the bottom of my heart, truly sorry for everyone involved in the very serious #MeToo movement. I will continue to use my voice and HONESTY to make a difference.” He added that the two most important parts of his character are his “honesty and integrity.”

“Had I gone forward with this despicable scheme they concocted, I would have lost both of those things and became another one of their useless pawns.”

Big League Politics previously contacted the Wohl family for comment on this news item, and has still received no response.

An earlier version of this article said Kelly’s first contact with Wohl was on April 25. Kelly later realized he first communicated with Wohl on April 24.

Politics

Former Defense Secretary ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Endorses Rioting Leftist Mobs, Blames Trump for Division

Trump said he was a Democrat, and he wasn’t kidding.

Published

on

Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis has endorsed the rioters who are laying waste to America while blaming his former boss President Donald Trump for being responsible for all the division in the country.

“I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled,” Mattis wrote. “The words ‘Equal Justice Under Law’ are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind.”

He made excuses for the widespread rioting and violence, essentially pissing on the faces of everyone who has been victimized by the mob.

“We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation,” Mattis wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution,” he added.

Mattis put the blame on the violence being perpetrated by the savages in the streets solely on the shoulders of his former boss.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis wrote. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

He then compared Trump’s style of governance to that of Hitler in Nazy Germany, showing his ideology is no different than the ANTIFA terrorists who have led the violent displays throughout the country.

‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was “Divide and Conquer.” Our American answer is “In Union there is Strength.”’ We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics,” Mattis said.

He said that cities should be allowed to burn, and the military should do nothing to help people who are losing everything to the mob. Mattis only believes that the military should be used to play world place, never to protect the homeland.

“We must reject any thinking of our cities as a ‘battlespace’ that our uniformed military is called upon to ‘dominate.’ At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict—a false conflict—between the military and civilian society,” Mattis wrote.

“It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them,” he added.

Big League Politics has reported on how Mattis’ carefully crafted public image is a fraud. He pushed for taxpayer money to be used for elective surgery for mentally-ill transgender military personnel:

President Donald Trump has resurrected an idea pitched early in his presidency. He is planning to remove individuals from the military who do not want to be recognized by their birth gender, a move that was previously obstructed by former Defense Secretary James Mattis, within the next 30 days…

Politico explains how Mattis abused his authority to stand in the way of the Commander-in-Chief’s order:

“When Trump tweeted his order that the military ban transgender personnel, Mattis tried to walk it back but ultimately failed. After the White House followed up the tweet with formal guidance, Mattis ordered a six-month policy review headed by his top deputy and generals from each of the military branches.

While the reviews were underway, the existing Obama-era policies that allowed troops to be open about their transgender status — and in some cases receive government-funded sex-reassignment surgeries — remained in place.

But the review ended with Mattis largely acquiescing to Trump, recommending in a memo to the president that “persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria” be “disqualified from military service except under limited circumstances.”

Trump followed through in March by formally ordering a ban based on Mattis’ recommendation — although that policy is now being contested in several court cases.”

It seems Trump was right when he said that Mattis was a Democrat all along.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending