The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is refusing to allow the Henry Ford Health System to use hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, despite the fact that the medical provider produced a peer-reviewed scientific study showing its efficacy.
“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration informed us that it would not grant our request for an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine for a segment of COVID-19 patients meeting very specific criteria,” said Dr. Adnan Munkarah, Henry Ford’s executive vice president and chief clinical officer, in a statement.
Hydroxychloroquine has become a political football ever since President Donald Trump tweeted out in praise of the drug back in March.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 21, 2020
Big Pharma-backed soothsayers like Dr. Anthony Fauci, who literally funded coronavirus studies in bats at the Wuhan Laboratory shortly before the outbreak as the head of NIAID, immediately denigrated the findings of the scientific study in order to keep the mass hysteria from the pandemic going.
“We know from another study (corticosteroids) gives benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease,” Fauci said during a House subcommittee hearing earlier this month.
“That study is a flawed study, and I think anyone who examines it carefully is that it is not a randomized placebo-controlled trial,” Fauci added, meaning that he wants the feds to sanction a Big Pharma-approved study on hydroxychloroquine.
Fauci even cast doubt on the entire peer review process, which is the backbone of medical research worldwide, in his desperate attempt to keep this life-saving drug out of the hands of the sick.
“It doesn’t matter, you can peer-review something that’s a bad study,” Fauci said in response.
“The fact is it is not a randomized placebo-controlled trial. The point that I think is important, because we all want to keep an open mind, any and all of the randomized placebo-controlled trials, which is the gold standard of determining if something is effective, none of them have shown any efficacy for hydroxychloroquine,” he added.
The Henry Ford Health System has defended the results of their study from the onslaught they have received from the medical establishment, as Big League Politics has reported:
The doctors responsible for a controversial pro-hydroxychloroquine study are defending their work after it was attacked by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director Dr. Anthony Fauci at a recent Congressional hearing.
Drs. Adnan Munkarah and Steven Kalkanis wrote in an open letter that “a whole scientific field exists in which scientists examine how a drug is working in the real world to get as best an answer as they can as soon as possible,” which Dr. Fauci did not acknowledge in his complete dismissal of their work.
Munkarah works as the chief clinical officer of the Henry Ford Health System while Kalkanis works as the chief academic officer for the system. They are standing by their findings and refusing to buckle under the political pressure.
“Our promising Henry Ford treatment study should be considered as another important contribution to the other studies of hydroxychloroquine that describes what the authors found in our patient population,” Munkarah and Kalkanis wrote. “We — along with all doctors and scientists — eagerly support the need for randomized clinical trials.”
“Unfortunately, the political climate that has persisted has made any objective discussion about this drug impossible, and we are deeply saddened by this turn of events,” they wrote, noting they they believe that the science should “speak for itself.”
“To that end, we have made the heartfelt decision to have no further comment about this outside the medical community,” the doctors said.
Munkarah and Kalkanis call for more research to take place but believe that their findings could save lives and should not be discounted.
“As an early hot spot for the COVID-19 pandemic, we have seen and lived its devastating effects alongside our patients and families,” Munkarah and Kalkanis wrote.
“Furthermore, it is not unusual that results from such studies vary in different populations and at different times, and no one study can ever be considered all by itself,” they added.
There is a concerted effort by Big Pharma’s minions to suppress the truth about hydroxychloroquine, and they are more than willing to let sick people suffer and die to further their agenda.
China Administered Anal Swab COVID Tests to US Diplomats, Says They Were Done “In Error” After State Department Complaint
The State Department says it never agreed to have US diplomats undergo anal swab testing.
After subjecting US diplomats to anal swab COVID-19 tests, the Chinese government has said the tests were “in error” and that they would stop administering them.
A State Department spokesperson told VICE News that the department “never agreed to this kind of testing and protested directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when we learned that some staff were subject to it.”
The Chinese government responded by claiming that the anal swab tests were given “in error.” Although they are required for incoming travelers in certain parts of China, diplomats are supposed to be exempt.
China also said “we have instructed staff to decline this test if it is asked of them, as was done in the past.” If true, the diplomats either willingly took the anal swab test or simply forgot that they had the option to decline. But it is also possible that they were never told they could decline, or that the authorities forced them rather than “asked” them.
Some Chinese authorities maintain that anal swab testing is more effective than traditional testing procedures like throat and nose swabs, though there is disagreement on that matter:
Officials in Beijing are using anal swabs to test for COVID-19 in children as young as nine years old, arguing that this manner of testing is more effective than traditional measures.
Li Tongzeng, who works as deputy director in charge of infectious disease for Beijing You’an Hospital, is claiming that COVID-19 lasts longer in the anus. This is the public health reason being used to violate children in China.
Yang Zhanqiu, who works as deputy director for the pathogen biology department at Wuhan University, believes that anal swabs are not adequate for testing. He argues that nasal and throat swabs are more effective because the virus is typically contracted through the upper respiratory tract.
Tech4 days ago
BETRAYED: How Parler Sold Out to the Globalist Establishment to Get Back Online
White House2 days ago
Secret Service Members Confirm That Joe Biden’s Mental Faculties are Indeed in “Bad Shape,” Dan Bongino Says
Around The World3 days ago
Biden Authorizes Attack on Syria, Kamala FURIOUS It Wasn’t Her Call
Tech4 days ago
Leaked Video Shows Tech Boss Describing How All Conservatives Will Be Frozen Out of the Market
White House3 days ago
SLEEPY? Biden Yet to Deliver First State of the Union Amid Confused Public Appearances
Free Speech1 day ago
Wikipedia’s Founder is Creating New Free Speech Competitor to Website, Citing Leftist Domination
Free Speech3 days ago
Trump Preparing Case Before “Facebook Supreme Court” to Restore Platform Access
States3 days ago
SICK: California Bill Proposes to Fine Retailers That Maintain Separate Clothing and Toys Sections for Boys and Girls