Connect with us

Hollywood

‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot

Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.

Published

on

Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.

“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.

“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.

Trending: REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”

Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”

The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.

“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”

Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.

Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.

It can be seen here:

Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.

Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.

Hollywood

Actor Dave Batista Destroyed on Social Media for Anti-Trump Rant Promoting Vote-by-Mail Scam

This meathead is out to lunch when it comes to politics.

Published

on

Actor and retired pro wrestler Dave Bautista (Batista) is getting destroyed on social media because of a deranged anti-Trump post he made on early Saturday morning that promotes mail-in voting that is notoriously prone to fraud.

He wrote in his post: “Exercise this right! I’m not telling you who or what party to vote for… I’m just asking you if you want another four years with a #Racist, #elitist , #misogynist , #lying , #narcissistic, #self-righteous, #undignified , #hypocrite , #moronic , #traitorous , #unpatriotic , #autocratic , #selfserving ,#fingerpointing buffoon like @realdonaldtrump and the @gop stooges that continue to support him? @realdonaldtrump supporters google the words you don’t understand! Also google penile dysmorphic disorder while you’re at it.”

Bautista apparently did not realize that many pro wrestling fans are conservative and support Trump, who has made many appearances on pro wrestling shows throughout the years and is a great friend of WWE owner Vince McMahon. Many Facebook comments blasted Bautista for his offensive political beliefs.

“And your any better calling him and his supporter names?? I am all for everyone picking who they want but don’t be a hypocrite,” wrote one individual in response.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Anyone who would support mail in ballots supports corruption and fraud. Nice job tough guy,” someone else wrote.

“I had so much respect for you… now it is gone. Guess California got you too… such a shame,” a former Bautista fan commented.

“We had the racist president, we replaced him with President Trump,” someone else wrote in a comment.

“Batista just used hashtags for everything he is. Get lost and go preach somewhere else,” a disappointed former fan wrote.

“Wow!! Thought you had more class than this. Nice to see your true self. You could of just said “Vote” or something along those lines. Can see you’re full of hate, that’s what’s wrong with the world today,to much hate,” someone else posted in a Facebook comment.

“We all have our own opinions in this world. We all don’t see eye to eye and that’s ok. However, name calling or bashing the other side/people is not cool. I thought you had more respect for others. Very disappointed,” another individual wrote.

Bautista is a star of the Guardians of the Galaxy series, which is directed by James Gunn. Gunn has been exposed for a series of bizarre and disgusting Twitter “jokes” about sex with children.

After his posts were exposed and he was disgraced and fired, Gunn was quietly re-hired to direct the series by Disney after the cast including Bautista begged for his reinstatement despite comments that seemingly promoted or at least trivialized pedophilia:

Hollywood director James Gunn, who was fired by Disney after thousands of his pro-pedophile tweets surfaced, has been rehired months later to direct the third installment to “Guardians of the Galaxy.”

Deadline reports that Gunn was rehired by Disney two months ago, and that they believe the massive outrage over Gunn’s disgusting pro-pedophile tweets is no big deal because it was led by “alt right journalists.”

Gunn was fired after 10,000 disgusting tweets featuring lines like “I like it when little boys touch me in my silly place,” “The Expendables was so manly I f*cked the sh*t out of the little p*ssy boy next to me,” and “‘Eagle Snatches Kid’ is what I call it when I get lucky.” surfaced on social media.

The majority of observers were rightly disgusted, but Gunn attempted to claim these tweets were being misconstrued by “alt right journalists.”

Occasional #NeverTrump conservative Ben Shapiro likely paved the way for Gunn’s return by defending the pro-pedophile director last year as the rest of the right wing media was unified in its utter disgust.

Bautista should stick to injecting steroids and reciting canned lines on camera rather than expressing his ignorant political opinions if he wants to keep his fan base.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending