Connect with us

Tech

Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy

Published

on

A new Android app has launched with the focus of allowing Muslims to report individuals who commit blasphemy, or insult Islam.

No, this is not a joke. The app, “Smart Pakem”, which launched in Indonesia last month at the request of the Indonesian government, will allow users and government officials to uphold Sharia law and target and report people who hold “misguided” beliefs in violation of Islamic law, which forbids insults of Islam, insults against the Prophet Mohammed, or the recognition of any other religion besides Islam.

Trending: Chinese Billionaire Dissident Leaking Hunter Biden Emails Says There Will Be “10,000” More Pictures After Sex Tape

Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world, with an estimated Muslim population of 207 million.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Indonesia’s criminal code prohibits blasphemy, which is defined as “the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things”.

The Code’s Article 156(a) targets those who deliberately, in public, “express feelings of hostility, hatred, or contempt against religion”. The penalty for violating Article 156(a) of Indonesia’s criminal code is a maximum of five years imprisonment.

Rajan Anandan, who serves as the VP of Google in south-east Asia, has not shown any resistance to the app, which is available in the Google app store.

The National Secular Society (NSS) has since written to Anadan requesting the Google not stock the app in the app store, arguing that the app will have negative consequences for religious minorities and will further minimize freedom of expression.

According to Human Rights Watch, 125 people were convicted of blasphemy in Indonesia between 2004 and 2014. 23 additional people have been convicted since 2014.

Stephen Evans, who serves as the chief executive of NSS said said Google’s decision to stock the Sharia app was “incongruous with Google’s mission statement” and “runs directly contrary to the democratic ideals which Google says it stands for”. Evans also said the app will “normalize restrictions on freedom of expression in Indonesia and elsewhere”.

NSS, which works to repeal blasphemy laws around the world, strongly condemned Indonesia’s blasphemy law.

“Indonesia’s blasphemy law is a morally unjustifiable tool of repression which should be repealed as soon as possible. While this law exists anyone who believes in free expression should make it as difficult as possible for the Indonesian government to enforce the law. Google has greatly benefited from the freedom to share information globally. We ask it and other multinational companies to consider whether they can in good conscience profit from the repression caused by governments’ crackdowns on free speech.”

Since the app’s launch in the Google app store, it has been flooded with one star reviews and criticisms by anti-Sharia and human rights advocates.

On November 29, 2018, investigative journalist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter HQ in NYC after she was banned from Twitter for criticizing Sharia law. While handcuffed, Loomer argued “Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google, Instagram, they are essentially upholding Sharia. Silicon Valley is essentially upholding Sharia when they decide to ban me for posting facts about Islam, when they decide to ban me for posting facts about Sharia law and criticizing an anti-Jewish Muslim Congresswoman.”

WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJSYVPfGVkQ&t=7s

Read More about Silicon Valley Sharia here.

Laura Loomer is a conservative investigative journalist and activist. Originally from Arizona, Laura began her career working as an undercover journalist for Project Veritas from 2015-2017. She covers politics, anti-Semitism, immigration, terrorism, the Islamification of the West, and voter fraud. Loomer’s investigations have been broadcasted on every major national mainstream media outlet in the United States, as well as many international publications. Support Laura Loomer’s Independent Journalism here: PayPal.me/lauraloomer

 
Subscribe to lauraloomer.us today.
Follow Laura Loomer on Facebook.

Follow Laura Loomer on Instagram.

Tech

Twitter Censors Audio of Detroit Poll Workers Being Trained to Lie to Voters, Destroy Ballots, Stop Challengers

They don’t want this audio being heard by the masses.

Published

on

Twitter is censoring the raw audio of Detroit poll workers being trained by state election officials to lie to voters, destroy ballots, disenfranchise poll challengers, and perform other tasks that put next week’s vote in jeopardy in the key battleground state of Michigan.

Big League Politics received the following notice on Sunday from Twitter, along with a suspension from posting on the platform for several hours:

For the past week, Big League Politics has been posting audio from poll worker trainings in the city of Detroit. They have made national news, spreading virally to tens of thousands of people across social media. Twitter is stepping into action to stop these revelations from being widely understood so action can be taken in the next week to prevent electoral fraud.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Unfortunately for Big Tech, the issue is already being taken up by the courts, as Big League Politics has noted:

State representative candidate Stephen Carra and whistleblower Bob Cushman, who observed electoral fraud first hand in August, are filing a lawsuit against Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson over findings revealed in the #DetroitLeaks.

Carra and Cushman are filing a lawsuit against Benson as well as Jonathan Brater, who is Director of the Michigan Bureau of Elections. They claim that their rights as a political candidate and an election challenger are being violated due to Benson’s directives.

The complaint filed in the Court of Appeals on Friday alleges that Carra’s “special and substantial interest” in election integrity stems from his race for state representative in Michigan’s 59th district. Carra is running as a Republican to serve in the state legislature. The complaint also alleges that Cushman has a “special and substantial interest in the subject matter” due to his history as an electoral challenger, which will continue during next month’s election.

The lawsuit claims that Benson and Brater are breaking election law by enforcing social distance guidelines to disenfranchise poll challengers.

“Directly contrary to that duty, BENSON and/or BRATER have directed that local election officials can strictly require and enforce “social distancing” and face masking requirements upon election challengers as a condition of entry and performance of their duties,” the complaint alleges.

The lawsuit notes that there is no law on the books mandating these social distance requirements. They are based off of a Michigan Department of Health and Human Services directive that was issued in direct contradiction to an order from the Michigan supreme court.

“In summary, BENSON and/or BRATER have directed local election officials to condition the presence of election challengers upon wearing a face mask. Even while wearing a mask, an election challenger may not get closer than six feet to any election worker,” the complaint alleges.

In the explosive #DetroitLeaks series, it was revealed by Big League Politics earlier this week that poll workers were cackling after they were informed by their instructor that they could disenfranchise poll challengers using social-distancing rules as an excuse.

Thanks to outlets like Big League Politics, the public is becoming aware of the vote steal that is to come next week. There still may be time to protect democracy from the color revolution coup that is being attempted by the globalists to undermine democracy and oust President Trump from office.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending