Hillary Clinton no longer has her security clearance.
“At her Request:” The State Department sent a letter confirming Hillary Clinton’s lack of a security clearance to Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The “At Her Request” line seems to be what the mainstream media is going to play up.
When John Brennan lost his security clearance on August 15, about two weeks before Hillary Clinton lost her security clearance, the mainstream media was very upset about it.
Grassley just released a letter from the State Dept. with an update on its review of Clinton-era officials' handling of classified material. Hillary Clinton's security clearance was withdrawn on. Aug. 30 at her request, according to the letter pic.twitter.com/5vpOKMUNoT
— Zoe Tillman (@ZoeTillman) October 12, 2018
Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.
Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.
The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.
The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.
Washington Times passage ends
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Free Speech4 days ago
Supreme Court Rules That Foreign Soros-Backed Operatives Do Not Have First Amendment Rights
Deplorables3 days ago
Tucker Carlson Tonight is the Highest Rated Cable Television Show of All Time
Violent Left2 days ago
SANITY: Black Lives Matter Rioter Charged With Attempted Murder After Opening Fire at Motorist Crossing Roadblock
Violent Left3 days ago
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan Turns on Socialist City Councilwoman After Being Targeted by the Left-Wing Mob
Tech2 days ago
CONFIRMED: Facebook Used to Organize ANTIFA/Black Lives Matter ‘Protest’ That Resulted in the Shooting of a Motorist
Violent Left3 days ago
BLM Rioter Opens Fire on Utah Motorist Who Refuses to Stop For Mob’s Roadblock
Sex Crime2 days ago
Federal Judge Orders Epstein Victim’s Lawyers to Destroy Court Docs Related to Ghislaine Maxwell
Violent Left3 days ago
Man Who Allegedly Shot and Killed Photographer At Louisville BLM Protest is Charged Left-Wing Rioter