A popular home improvement show previously featured on HGTV is set to start a new network under Discovery, Magnolia Network, in the upcoming months.
Chip and Joanna Gaines of “Fixer Upper” announced the plan for their new network, “‘We’re excited to share that we are currently in the early stages of talking with Discovery about a lifestyle-focused media network for Magnolia,’ John Marsicano (a Magnolia representative) said in a statement”, according to Country Living.
But Hollywood won’t let Chip and Jo have their glory yet. Recycling controversy from 2016, there is a negative focus on the Christian values that the couple holds. “The Gaines are devout Christians and they often talk about their faith. But what viewers may not know is that the Church they attend holds anti-LGBT views including opposition to same-sex marriage and support for gay-to-straight conversion, Buzzfeed first reported in 2016”, according to RawStory.
In an effort to deter views from the new network, there is a resurgence of information on the couples attendance to a church that uphold Biblical and traditional views of marriage. Being slammed for not featuring same-sex couples on their show, the media now discourages viewership of the new network. While Chip and Jo state that “We don’t discriminate against members of the LGBT community in any of our shows. HGTV is proud to have a crystal clear, consistent record of including people from all walks of life in its series,” according to Buzzfeed, the question remains, do the “Fixer Upper” stars believe in same-sex marriage?
Answer: who cares?
Why is having Biblical beliefs on controversial issues an automatic hate crime? The push to dissuade views of the couple’s new network because they attend a church that uphold Biblical principles is pointless. That’s their right. Hollywood pushes for inclusion of all and discrimination against none. Why doesn’t that whole ‘no discrimination’ thing apply to Christians as well? There is no boycotting of shows on HGTV that do feature homosexual couples, only boycotting shows that don’t. Where is the fairness in that?
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left2 days ago
RIOTS: Ilhan Omar and Her Daughter Encourage Chaos and Mayhem in the Minnesota Streets
Videos3 days ago
27-Year-Old Former Feminist Urges Young Women to Start Families: ‘I’m Sorry We Lied to You’
Videos4 days ago
San Diego College Republicans President Joins Tucker to Call for End to H-1B, OPT Foreign Worker Programs
Big League Wellness2 days ago
El Salvador’s President Claims ‘Most of the World’s Leaders’ are Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Fend Off COVID-19
Tech4 days ago
Orwellian Bracelet Pushed by Big Tech to Enforce Social Distancing Will Beep to Prevent Human Contact
Around The World3 days ago
United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Sanctity Of Life3 days ago
VIDEO: Planned Parenthood Officials Admit Under Oath to Selling Baby Parts
Culture3 days ago
Now 59% of American Parents More Likely to Consider Homeschooling, Skyrocketing Past 40% Just Last Month