Connect with us

White House

How the Deep State Convinced President Trump Not to Fire Insubordinate Defense Secretary Mark Esper

Nationwide riots have spiraled out-of-control because of Esper’s failed leadership.

Published

on

President Donald Trump reportedly wanted to fire Secretary of Defense Mark Esper over his unwillingness to use federal forces to quell race riots that have shaken the nation, but was ultimately convinced by his aides to keep Esper around despite his insubordination.

According to a Wall Street Journal report, Trump wanted to fire Esper after his betrayal but was talked out of it after consulting with a series of deep state advisers.

“It was a bad day, the president was close to losing confidence in him,” one administration official told the Journal. “Ultimately, he decided to keep him in place.”

Trending: Leftist Thug Targets Roger Stone’s Handicapped Wife for Vicious Attack in Own Neighborhood

President Trump was elected to keep law-and-order, but the violent Black Lives Matter uprising has caused untold damage for weeks under his watch. This happened due in part to Esper’s dogged unwillingness to deploy troops, even going so far as to undermine Trump’s authority publicly.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Esper was also reportedly preparing a resignation letter to bow out of the administration, but was ultimately talked out of his decision by the same deep state advisers pulling the strings to dictate White House policy.

He stabbed President Trump in the back by undermining his authority at a press conference in which he went off-script and made excuses for rioting thugs laying waste to America.

Big League Politics reported on Benedict Esper’s stunning betrayal:

Defense Secretary Mark Esper has made it clear that the Trump administration will not be intervening with federal forces to put down mobs in cities that have been on fire for days amidst leftist riots and strife.

Esper started his press conference by bemoaning the “horrible crime” committed by police officer Derek Chauvin against serial felon George Floyd in the Minneapolis streets and said all the cops involved should “be held accountable for his murder.”

“With great sympathy, I want to extend the deepest of condolences to the family and friends of George Floyd, for me and the department,” Esper said during a briefing at the Pentagon.

“Racism is real in America, and we must all do our very best to recognize it, to confront it, and to eradicate it,” he added, echoing Black Lives Matter talking points.

Esper made it clear that there are no plans to unleash military on the streets to restore order. He claimed that the emergency going on right now did not indicate the need for this kind of response. Esper is apparently content to let the streets burn, property be destroyed, and law enforcement to be run down in the streets like dogs without intervening.

“The option to use active-duty forces in a law enforcement role should only be used as a matter of last resort and only in the most urgent and dire of situations. We are not in one of those situations now,” Esper said.

Esper should tell that to retired St. Louis police captain David Dorn, the 77-year-old man who was gunned down in the streets by rioting savages on Tuesday morning.

Yet again, President Trump is being undermined by his own administration, which includes many moles and saboteurs working in unison constantly to undermine his authority. Esper appears to be part of this fifth column movement within the White House to keep America from being great again.

White House

President Donald Trump Pledges “Orderly Transition” on January 20th

“The greatest first term in Presidential history.”

Published

on

President Donald Trump pledged an orderly transition of power in a statement released early Thursday morning, appearing to recognize that Democrat Joe Biden would be sworn in as President in January.

Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!

The President’s announcement came minutes after the Senate certified electoral college slates voting for Joe Biden’s history. Vice President Mike Pence recognized Biden as the winner with 306 electoral college votes.

Twitter had temporarily silenced President Trump’s personal Twitter in the wake of a protest outside of the Capitol in which demonstrators entered. the halls of Congress. Longtime Trump aide Dan Scavino released the statement just before 4AM.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The recognition of a transition now heralds the end of President Donald Trump’s first term, with the President alluding to the possibility of securing the second term he was denied in his statement in a future campaign. Joe Biden will be inaugurated as President.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending