Connect with us

Fake News Media

HUH? Now the Fake News Claims Hillary Clinton DIDN’T Say Tulsi Gabbard is Being ‘Groomed’ by Russia

The fake news is trying to re-write history.

Published

on

After failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton referred to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) as a “Russian asset” being groomed to sabotage Democrat victory in 2020 last week, it caused a stir that gained Gabbard considerable media attention.

Now the fake news is trying to put the genie back in the bottle and cover for Crooked Hillary’s boneheaded remarks. They are now claiming that Clinton did not say Gabbard was groomed by Russia while appearing on the podcast “Campaign HQ with David Plouffe.”

The revision was initially spotted by independent journalist Tim Pool, who noted that the New York Times attempted to slip it by unnoticed:

After Pool called them out, the infamous fake news rag ran the following “correction” on Wednesday night: “An earlier version of this article described incorrectly an element of Hillary Clinton’s recent comments about Representative Tulsi Gabbard. While Mrs. Clinton said that a Democratic presidential candidate was ‘the favorite of the Russians,’ and an aide later confirmed the reference was to Ms. Gabbard, Mrs. Clinton’s remark about the ‘grooming’ of a third-party candidate in the 2020 race was in response to a question about the Republicans’ strategy, not about Russian intervention.”

The Associated Press followed suit later, doing its part to cover for Crooked Hillary as well: “In a story Oct. 18 about Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Hillary Clinton said she believes the Russians have ‘got their eye on somebody who’s currently in the Democratic primary and grooming her to be the third-party candidate.’ She was referring to Republicans, not Russians, according to an aide.”

These corrections came in spite of the fact that the transcript from the podcast clearly shows Clinton saying that Gabbard, although not referred to by name, is being groomed to throw the election to Trump in 2020 in a Russian-backed conspiracy:

Plouffe: “So [Trump’s] gonna try and drive the people not to vote for him but just to say, ‘you know, you can’t vote for them either.’ And that seems to be, I think, to the extent that I can devine a strategy, their key strategy right now.”

Clinton: “Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

Pool notes that Clinton has become a de facto editor for the fake news, as she and her underlings essentially dictate content decisions for the Times and other publications:

It is as if the Times and other fake news rags are going out of their way to prove President Trump’s assertions about them to be correct. These biased media organizations are in the tank for Clinton and other Democrats, and will brazenly invert reality to do their bidding.

Fake News Media

PATHETIC: Reason Magazine Calls Proud Boys ‘White Nationalist’ and Criticizes President Trump for Not Condemning Them

Reason Magazine lies again.

Published

on

The smear merchants are out in full force after President Donald Trump refused to condemn the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate on Tuesday night.

The controversial clip can be seen here:

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Although President Trump said he would disavow white supremacist groups, he would not disavow the Proud Boys, who are led by a dark-skinned Cuban man, or militia forces, who have defended property when cops were ordered not to do so in left-wing sustained riot situations.

Perhaps the most pathetic attack against President Trump comes from Reason Magazine, the globalist propaganda rag funded by the Koch network. Reason associate editor Scott Shackford lied about the Proud Boys, calling them a “white nationalist” group, and lied about President Trump, implying that he refused to disavow white supremacy, in his cheap smear piece.

“Trump still, unlike Biden, seems unable to repudiate violence from people who support him,” Shackford wrote.

Reason was immediately taken to task by their own libertarian-leaning fan base, who may not support President Trump but aren’t willing to accept blatantly false propaganda about the man.

“The Proud Boys are not “white nationalists.” Why lead with something so demonstrably untrue?” wrote commenter Geiger Goldstaedt.

“Given that they welcome people of color into their group and have zero white nationalist causes. I will take a person’s word for it whether they are white nationalist. It’s not exactly a cause that’s easy to stumble into,” wrote Ben of Houston.

“Reason’s race-baiting false witness is a sin and malignant societal cancer. They are scum,” buybuydandavis wrote.

They were similarly eviscerated on social media:

Big League Politics has reported on how Proud Boys have done nothing wrong except support Trump and defend themselves against ANTIFA terrorists. Group members have paid a steep price for their patriotic activity:

Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago.

Big League Politics covered the scene last year when ANTIFA terrorists defaced the Metropolitan Republican Club (MET) in an attempt to threaten the organizers into canceling the event the day before it was scheduled to commence. They threatened to return and use violence if the MET went on with the event.

When the MET refused to bow to the will of the domestic terrorists, ANTIFA showed up yet again and provoked event attendees with violence…

In the aftermath, ANTIFA terrorists escaped charges while examples were made out of the Proud Boys. The fake news media invented a narrative that the Proud Boys were the provocateurs, which was seized upon by liberal city and state officials, and the result was a show trial where two Proud Boys ended up being convicted and sentenced to prison terms for self-defense.

Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.

“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”

“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.

Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.

“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”

10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.

“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.

President Trump showed courage by refusing to throw the Proud Boys under the bus. He should continue to reject the fake news media’s games and call out ANTIFA as the real terror threat.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending