The official Twitter account for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was suspended from the platform earlier today before being reinstated.
This is what the official ICE account looked like while it was taken down:
A fake ICE page made by far-left extremists posted a couple of gloating comments that have since been removed from the platform.
“Us disappearing on Twitter is a sign we need to be abolished.#AbolishICE,” the phony account wrote.
“We’ve begun the process of abolishment,” it continued.
Illegal aliens were also happy about the apparent censorship of ICE on the platform as well:
For all the haters who tag ICE on my tweets, I have outlasted the agency on Twitter. I will outlast them in real life. https://t.co/VcoTiialMF
— Tony Choi (@tonykchoi) November 12, 2020
— Juan Escalante (@JuanSaaa) November 12, 2020
After ICE was reinstated on the platform, they released the following tweet blaming their suspension on a mysterious “technical glitch”:
We’re back! No hackers, no rogue employees. We had a technical glitch and we appreciate the Twitter team’s help in bringing us back online. Stay tuned here for more great news about the work that the men and women of ICE do every day to protect the homeland.
— ICE (@ICEgov) November 12, 2020
This suspension came at a time when ICE is protecting children by working with international partners to arrest over 100 child sex criminals.
“This collaborative effort by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations and its foreign law enforcement partners has put dangerous criminals behind bars and, most importantly, has led to the rescue of innocent children,” said ICE Attaché for Brazil and Bolivia, Robert Fuentes Jr. about their sweep of 113 child predators.
“Thank you to our Brazilian partners for their unwavering efforts over the last five years to combat child exploitation through Operation Protected Childhood. And to our partners who have most recently joined our operation, we look forward to the continued fight and relentless effort to put a stop to this horrific crime,” Fuentes Jr. added.
Breaking 911 posted some of the most recent victories from ICE and their Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division in keeping children safe from predators:
– HSI Raleigh, North Carolina, Nov. 6: HSI and the Cary Police Department executed a federal arrest warrant on a suspect for the production, transportation, and possession of child pornography. HSI Raleigh received a lead from C3 regarding a suspect posting child pornography in Kik chat rooms. Forensics located hundreds of images of child pornography, to include several naked images of his children. A warrant was subsequently issued for the subject’s arrest.
– HSI Panama City, Florida, Nov. 5: HSI and the Lynn Haven Police Department executed a residential search warrant for possession and distribution of child pornography. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children provided information indicating that the target of investigation had used the Facebook Messenger app to distribute files of child pornography. One individual was arrested on scene for child exploitative material. Two additional individuals were arrested during the search warrant for narcotics possession.
– HSI Knoxville, Tennessee, and the Knoxville Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC)Task Force, Nov. 6: HSI and the Knoxville ICAC Task Force executed a federal search warrant at a local residence regarding peer to peer file sharing software and child pornography on his computer.
– HSI Nashville, Tennessee, Nov. 4: HSI, FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office executed a multi-agency residential search warrant in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, concerning the accessing of child exploitation Darknet websites.
– HSI Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Nov. 5: HSI executed a residential search warrant for the possession and distribution of child pornography in Brownsville, Pennsylvania. HSI Pittsburgh initiated an investigation on a suspect based on lead information provided by Kik, Inc, indicating that the suspect had used the Kik app to distribute files of child pornography.
– HSI Northridge, California, Nov 4: HSI executed a residential search warrant for possession and distribution of child pornography in West Hills, California. HSI Northridge initiated an investigation at the residence based on lead information provided by HSI McAllen, Texas and Twitter, indicating that a target at the residence had used Twitter direct messaging to distribute files of child pornography.
– HSI Denver, Colorado, Nov. 6: HSI’s Colorado Cyber Guardian Task Force executed four federal search warrants in the Denver metro area based on the exchange of images of child sexual abuse material.
There have been too many of these sort of “glitches” done by Big Tech for it to be a coincidence. They are actively at war with rule-of-law agencies like ICE that protect the well-being of children.
Facebook Instituted Extreme Censorship After Presidential Election to Bury Fraud Whistleblowers
This is the greatest crime in U.S. history.
In the direct aftermath of the election, Facebook instituted brand new draconian censorship measures in order to prevent electoral fraud whistleblowers from having their voices heard on the platform.
The New York Times revealed in an article published on Tuesday how Facebook became Big Brother to enforce the Democrat theft of America:
President Trump was already casting the election as rigged, and stories from right-wing media outlets with false and misleading claims about discarded ballots, miscounted votes and skewed tallies were among the most popular news stories on the platform.
Typically, N.E.Q. scores play a minor role in determining what appears on users’ feeds. But several days after the election, Mr. Zuckerberg agreed to increase the weight that Facebook’s algorithm gave to N.E.Q. scores to make sure authoritative news appeared more prominently, said three people with knowledge of the decision, who were not authorized to discuss internal deliberations.
The change was part of the “break glass” plans Facebook had spent months developing for the aftermath of a contested election. It resulted in a spike in visibility for big, mainstream publishers like CNN, The New York Times and NPR
As a result of Facebook’s editorial policy to censor whistleblowers, much of the public has been convinced of the legitimacy of an incredibly dubious election marred with improprieties and abnormalities.
Big League Politics reported on the insanity of election night in Detroit after tens of thousands of mystery ballot showed up:
One day after the election, the results are still pending and will likely depend on the rust belt. President Donald Trump holds a strong lead in the state of Michigan, but the city of Detroit and their mail-in and absentee ballots have yet to be officially tallied.
In news that will likely cast further doubt on the election results, tens of thousands of absentee ballots arrived in large U.S. Postal Service boxes at the TCF Center in Detroit, Mich. on Wednesday morning at 3:30 am. The TCF Center, formerly Cobo Hall, is where the absentee ballots are counted for Wayne County, which is the home of Detroit.
Former Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck wrote that the total number of ballots dumped on the counting board totaled 38,000…
Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.
According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8pm on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election. This means the city of Detroit potentially sat on these ballots for hours. The white van that arrived had the name of Detroit city clerk Janice Winfrey emblazoned upon it as well as a logo and a phone number. Last month, Winfrey set the stage to drag out the process in an interview with ABC 7 News.
“We’re back in control, and we know that we will have nearly 10,000 poll workers that will be working with us to process ballots on election day, or election week is what we’re calling it now, because we know we’re going to be slow,” she said, adding that she was not going to let “outside influencers” get in the way of her election day schemes.
If the election steal isn’t reversed, Western Civilization is finished, and the Beast System will reign supreme over the world.
Culture3 days ago
March Study Points to Pervasive Mental Illness Among White American Liberals
States3 days ago
COVER-UP: Whitmer Admin Says ‘Records Do Not Exist’ Pertaining to $25 Million Dominion Contract Set Up by Democrat Official
States3 days ago
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel Threatens Election Fraud Whistleblowers with Prosecution
Culture3 days ago
BASED: University Professor Placed on Leave After Exposing ‘Satanic, Globalist Elite’ in Explosive Letter
Violent Left4 days ago
White House Submits to Fake Biden Transition After Left-Wing Terror Campaign Against GSA Chief
Campaign 20204 days ago
REVOLT: Angry Conservatives Threaten to Boycott Georgia Senate Races Unless Full Vote Audit Takes Place
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Doctors Urge the CDC to Make the Public Aware of Painful Side Effects of Experimental COVID-19 Vaccines
Opinion2 days ago
President Trump Must Consider Annihilating the GOP to Reverse Electoral Impropriety