The official Twitter account for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was suspended from the platform earlier today before being reinstated.
This is what the official ICE account looked like while it was taken down:
A fake ICE page made by far-left extremists posted a couple of gloating comments that have since been removed from the platform.
“Us disappearing on Twitter is a sign we need to be abolished.#AbolishICE,” the phony account wrote.
“We’ve begun the process of abolishment,” it continued.
Illegal aliens were also happy about the apparent censorship of ICE on the platform as well:
For all the haters who tag ICE on my tweets, I have outlasted the agency on Twitter. I will outlast them in real life. https://t.co/VcoTiialMF
— Tony Choi (@tonykchoi) November 12, 2020
— Juan Escalante (@JuanSaaa) November 12, 2020
After ICE was reinstated on the platform, they released the following tweet blaming their suspension on a mysterious “technical glitch”:
We’re back! No hackers, no rogue employees. We had a technical glitch and we appreciate the Twitter team’s help in bringing us back online. Stay tuned here for more great news about the work that the men and women of ICE do every day to protect the homeland.
— ICE (@ICEgov) November 12, 2020
This suspension came at a time when ICE is protecting children by working with international partners to arrest over 100 child sex criminals.
“This collaborative effort by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations and its foreign law enforcement partners has put dangerous criminals behind bars and, most importantly, has led to the rescue of innocent children,” said ICE Attaché for Brazil and Bolivia, Robert Fuentes Jr. about their sweep of 113 child predators.
“Thank you to our Brazilian partners for their unwavering efforts over the last five years to combat child exploitation through Operation Protected Childhood. And to our partners who have most recently joined our operation, we look forward to the continued fight and relentless effort to put a stop to this horrific crime,” Fuentes Jr. added.
Breaking 911 posted some of the most recent victories from ICE and their Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) division in keeping children safe from predators:
– HSI Raleigh, North Carolina, Nov. 6: HSI and the Cary Police Department executed a federal arrest warrant on a suspect for the production, transportation, and possession of child pornography. HSI Raleigh received a lead from C3 regarding a suspect posting child pornography in Kik chat rooms. Forensics located hundreds of images of child pornography, to include several naked images of his children. A warrant was subsequently issued for the subject’s arrest.
– HSI Panama City, Florida, Nov. 5: HSI and the Lynn Haven Police Department executed a residential search warrant for possession and distribution of child pornography. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children provided information indicating that the target of investigation had used the Facebook Messenger app to distribute files of child pornography. One individual was arrested on scene for child exploitative material. Two additional individuals were arrested during the search warrant for narcotics possession.
– HSI Knoxville, Tennessee, and the Knoxville Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC)Task Force, Nov. 6: HSI and the Knoxville ICAC Task Force executed a federal search warrant at a local residence regarding peer to peer file sharing software and child pornography on his computer.
– HSI Nashville, Tennessee, Nov. 4: HSI, FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office executed a multi-agency residential search warrant in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, concerning the accessing of child exploitation Darknet websites.
– HSI Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Nov. 5: HSI executed a residential search warrant for the possession and distribution of child pornography in Brownsville, Pennsylvania. HSI Pittsburgh initiated an investigation on a suspect based on lead information provided by Kik, Inc, indicating that the suspect had used the Kik app to distribute files of child pornography.
– HSI Northridge, California, Nov 4: HSI executed a residential search warrant for possession and distribution of child pornography in West Hills, California. HSI Northridge initiated an investigation at the residence based on lead information provided by HSI McAllen, Texas and Twitter, indicating that a target at the residence had used Twitter direct messaging to distribute files of child pornography.
– HSI Denver, Colorado, Nov. 6: HSI’s Colorado Cyber Guardian Task Force executed four federal search warrants in the Denver metro area based on the exchange of images of child sexual abuse material.
There have been too many of these sort of “glitches” done by Big Tech for it to be a coincidence. They are actively at war with rule-of-law agencies like ICE that protect the well-being of children.
Amazon Updates App Icon After People Complain That It Reminded Them of Adolf Hitler
The left is obsessed with Nazis.
Amazon has changed the logo of its smartphone app after people said that it reminded them of Adolf Hitler.
The original logo (on the left in the image above) depicted a piece of blue tape above the classic smile arrow. Amazon introduced it in January to replace the image of a shopping cart.
Some people—presumably leftists, because no one else is as obsessed with Nazis as them—claimed on Twitter that the combination of the smile and the tape looked too much like Hitler’s toothbrush mustache.
Amazon’s new app logo be lookin like they’re the THIRD most downloaded in the “Reich” section. pic.twitter.com/znvvfQ5nst
— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) January 26, 2021
lmao I completely missed that amazon quietly tweaked its new icon to make it look… less like hitler pic.twitter.com/Jh8UC8Yg3u
— alex hern (@alexhern) March 1, 2021
It’s not just a ripped scotch tape, it’s a ripped scotch tape that has a similar shape and is right on top of a smiling mouth. Looks like a happy little cardboard Adolf to me
— Willi Kampmann (@willikampmann) March 2, 2021
This is the second time in recent days that leftists have seen Nazi-related imagery where there is none. Over this past weekend Twitter blew up after some claimed that CPAC’s stage setup resembled the Odal rune. Aside from the ridiculousness of the idea that CPAC intentionally shaped it like the Odal rune, the rune is not a Nazi symbol per se. The Scandinavians of late antiquity and the early Middle Ages used runes as letters of their alphabet. The Odal rune only became a symbol after a couple of SS divisions appropriated it as such.
Back in June Big League Politics reported how Facebook cited “Nazi symbolism” as an excuse to justify removing Trump campaign ads that attacked Antifa:
Facebook has censored political advertisements from President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and the Trump campaign targeting the ANTIFA domestic terrorist group.
The social media giant is claiming that the ads were guilty of “violating our policy against organized hate.” They claim that the campaign was using symbols from Nazi Germany, which is not quite accurate.
“Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group’s symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol,” a spokesperson from Facebook wrote.
However, the Trump campaign pointed out in response to the censorship that the inverted red triangle symbol is “widely used by antifa.” A fact check confirms that the Trump campaign is telling the truth about the symbol’s use.
Leftists like to condemn conservatives who dabble in “conspiracy theories” yet at the same time claim to see Nazis and Nazism everywhere they look. Very deluded behavior.
Congress13 hours ago
REJECTED: Marjorie Taylor Greene Stops Cori Bush’s Amendment to Allow Violent Convicted Felons to Vote
Tech3 days ago
Gab Attacked in Coordinated Hacking Attempt, Timed to Coincide with CPAC
Free Speech4 days ago
Wikipedia’s Founder is Creating New Free Speech Competitor to Website, Citing Leftist Domination
ANTIFA3 days ago
Portland ANTIFA Riots Continue in Biden’s Presidency as Thugs Terrorize Businesses, Citizens in Leftist Pogrom
Congress3 days ago
Arizona’s Paul Gosar Proposes Amending Coronavirus Package to Replace Pork with $10,000 Stimulus Checks
Deplorables3 days ago
Rep. Paul Gosar, Steve King, and Michelle Malkin Among Speakers at America First Political Action Conference
Politics2 days ago
President Trump Confirms Support of Republican Party, Slams Biden’s Open Borders in Wide-Ranging CPAC Speech
The Swamp3 days ago
Second Former Andrew Cuomo Aide Accuses Disgraced Governor of Sexual Harassment