Connect with us

Campaign 2020

IT’S ON: Donald Trump Agrees to Four-Hour Presidential Debate with Joe Rogan as Moderator

Will Slow Joe Biden accept the challenge?

Published

on

President Donald Trump is open to podcaster Joe Rogan moderating a presidential debate between himself and former vice president Joe Biden.

Trump made his stance clear with a tweet posted on Monday morning:

Trending: CDC Admits There is No Proof COVID-19 is Airborne Virus and They Have Been Misleading the Public All Along

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

UFC fighter Tim Kennedy posted additional information about how the proposed debate would take place:

Unfortunately for the American public, a presidential debate moderated by Rogan is not likely to happen. Biden is reportedly even considering going back on his word and ducking out of the tightly controlled and moderated debates that are currently scheduled to take place.

Big League Politics has reported about the Democrat murmuring that Biden should withdraw from all presidential debates, which has prompted the Trump campaign to get Biden to commit in writing that he will attend them:

The Donald Trump campaign is seeking “written confirmation” of Democrat Joe Biden’s intention to appear in the three planned presidential debates, as major Democrats seek to get their candidate out of the events that will showcase the national vision of President Trump and Biden.

A Trump campaign letter from attorney and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani references House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s suggestion of cancelling the debates, with the former stating that she “wouldn’t legitimize a conversation with him nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States,” in reference to the incumbent President.

Giuliani states that in wake of such anti-democratic sentiment expressed on the part of a leading Democratic government official, it’s imperative for the Biden campaign to recommit to its obligations. Biden previously said he’d appear in three standard presidential debates(turning down an offer for additional debates from the President).

“We also take this opportunity to resubmit our request for a formal, detailed plan for in-person debates in the event that location hosts withdraw because of the coronavirus or other reasons. We require information regarding which television studios,in which cities,have been approached and arranged as alternate locations where the events could be held.Without this sort of detailed information, we remain convinced that Biden will retreat to the safety of his remote video link, where he can rely on handlers, a teleprompter, or notes positioned near the camera as he clearly did on CNN last week.”

Additionally, Rogan has repeatedly questioned the mental fitness of Biden during episodes of his podcast.

“Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods,” Rogan said during a discussion with renegade left-wing journalist Matt Taibbi. “It is not going to work out. It’s not going to make it.”

It is not likely that Biden will acquiesce to a debate moderator that is willing to admit Biden’s cognitive decline publicly. The Democrat machine is desperately trying to protect the deteriorating career politician heading into November.

Campaign 2020

FLASHBACK: Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer Uncovered Minneapolis Ballot Harvesting Scheme in 2018

Loomer discovered the fraud years ago.

Published

on

Last night, James O’Keefe of Project Veritas released a bombshell video indicating that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) may be leading an illicit ballot harvesting scheme intended to influence the results of the upcoming elections in November.

The shocking video can be seen here:

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The report from O’Keefe echoes the work of investigative journalist turned Congressional candidate, Laura Loomer. Loomer used to work for Project Veritas before she would go on to become the most banned journalist in history, with Big Tech conspiring to remove her from their monopoly platforms.

City Pages covered Loomer’s investigative work in the most snarky way imaginable at the time, laughing off all concerns about ballot harvesting by Democrats in Minneapolis.

“Many people telling me they saw Somalis being bussed in to vote in Minneapolis,” Loomer wrote in a tweet that has since been wiped from the internet. “I’m investigating.”

The fake news media made light of her concerns.

“Minnesotans wait with bated breath for the outcome of Loomer’s investigation. It’s not often that an investigative journalist with her own T-shirt and coffee cup merch sets her sights on our fair state,” City Pages wrote sardonically.

But, as is usually the case, Loomer has been proven right and her detractors are left with egg on their faces. Other right-wing journalists were keyed into the story as well and are now pointing out how the fake news media hqw ignored the news due to their partisan political agenda.

PJMedia editor David Steinberg accused the Minnesota Star Tribune of sitting on the story to protect Omar and the Democrat operatives:

Big League Politics has reported on Loomer’s transformation from a journalist into a serious Congressional contender, earning her the ire of the globalist establishment of both major political parties in the process:

Florida Congressional contender Laura Loomer can no longer be ignored now that she defeated her primary challengers to be the Republican nominee for U.S. Rep in Florida’s 21st District, so the political establishment is intent upon attacking her and destroying her momentum.

Loomer, who is the most banished woman in the history due to her work as a journalist, is using the smears in a new campaign ad titled: “Why They Attack.”

The ad features commentary from a bipartisan group of establishment hacks. Disingenuous smears are compiled from the National Review, CNN, Washington Post, Daily Beast, Vox, Business Insider, Vanity Fair, the New Yorker and other sources to build the case that Loomer is the outsider who will go to Washington D.C. to fight entrenched corruption.

“Congressional candidate Laura Loomer is headed to Congress,” the ad states. “This terrifies the establishment politicians in Washington, and now, they’re working hand-in-hand with the media to slander her with lies.”

“Washington politicians fear Laura Loomer for one simple reason: She’s a fighter. Laura Loomer doesn’t deserve political parties or special interests. As a journalist, she exposed corrupt politicians in Washington, and as a Congresswoman, she won’t stop,” the ad continues.

“And they won’t stop attacking her because they know that this young Jewish woman will expose all of them while serving all Floridians. On November 3rd, send a fighter to Congress. Vote for Laura Loomer,” the ad concludes.

Loomer hopes to unseat Democrat incumbent Lois Frankel in Florida’s 21st U.S. House district, which would give her the bully pulpit of Congress to raise attention to all kinds of issues that the political establishment desperately wants to keep under wraps.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending