It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election.
Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015. Insiders believe the device potentially contains every electronic communication that Hillary Clinton sent or received during her tenure as Secretary of State. James Comey spent his entire FBI investigation missing many Hillary Clinton emails and communications, according to the official version of events.
The FBI handed the device over to the State Department, which has not searched it at all.
“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.
“I don’t know what it suggests. The State Department now has it. We know that the State Department has not gone through it. Five disks of information. It may have been six, the number changed,” Bekesha said. “They said there are thousands of records on whatever was turned over from the Datto device and eventually they will get around to reviewing those records and getting them to us in response to our FOIA.”
“Until the State Department releases the information, we will not know: what was on there that Hillary Clinton did not turn over? What did Huma Abedin not turn over? Are there emails from Chelsea Clinton on the server?,” Bekesha said. Judicial Watch continues to find new Hillary Clinton emails on a regular basis.
Citizen researcher Larry Kawa, who brought the case to Judicial Watch, told Big League Politics that the device contains “everything.”
“Platte River Networks subcontracted out to Datto which is a company in southwestern Connecticut. Datto backed up everything that was on Hillary Clinton’s server into their cloud, which is a series of servers,” he said. He believes that the device also contains backups of her voicemails and Blackberry text messages.
“They sent America on a wild goose chase,” Kawa said. “There was a hearing on January 24 and then another one on February 6. DC district court judge Randolph Moss asked the DOJ how come you never searched it? They said we were never compelled to!”
“Judge Moss ordered a rollout of all the Datto contents by September 2018, right before the midterm,” Kawa said.
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
States3 days ago
Police Body Cam Video Shows Belligerent George Floyd on Drugs Resisting Arrest Before Death
Around The World3 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Chinese Scientist Who Fled From Country Claims COVID-19 was ‘Created in Military Lab’
States4 days ago
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Vetoes Bill to Prevent COVID-19 Patients From Being Housed in Nursing Homes
The Swamp3 days ago
John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden
Sports3 days ago
NBA, MLB Ratings Tank as Americans Tune Out of Social Justice Onslaught
Two Americas4 days ago
President Obama’s Brother Describes Him as “Ruthless, Cold” In New Interview
News2 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package