Connect with us

White House

John Bolton Claims He Was ‘Suppressed Unfairly’ by the White House, Applauds Resistance Twitter for ‘Standing’ with Him

Is neocon John Bolton getting ready to join the resistance?

Published

on

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton took to Twitter today to claim that the White House had been denying him access to his social media account.

Bolton made the announcement on Friday morning that his Twitter account had finally been “liberated” after being “suppressed unfairly” by the White House.

Trending: Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci

The White House has reportedly denied Bolton’s accusation that they locked him out of his Twitter account.

Bolton resigned from the Trump administration after having serious foreign policy disagreements with President Donald Trump. Bolton kept pushing his pro-war beliefs while Trump wanted to enact a more non-interventionist agenda.

“So, John is somebody that I actually got along with very well. He made some very big mistakes,” Trump said after Bolton was ousted from the administration.

Trump was particularly dismayed by Bolton’s remarks that North Korea would be taken care of using the “Libyan model.” This was a huge set-back in the ongoing peace talks between Trump and his good friend North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

“And it set us back, and frankly he wanted to do things — not necessarily tougher than me — You know John’s known as a tough guy. He’s so tough he got us into Iraq … but he’s actually somebody I had a very good relationship with. But he wasn’t getting along with people in the administration that I consider very important,” Trump said.

“As soon as he mentioned that, the Libyan model, what a disaster. Take a look at what happened to Gadhafi,” he added. “I don’t blame Kim Jong Un for what he said after that. And he wanted nothing to do with John Bolton. And that’s not a question of being tough. That’s a question of being not smart to say something like that.”

Trump went on to mock Bolton for his history of supporting failed foreign policy.

“John wasn’t in line with what we were doing and actually in some cases he thought it was too tough what we were doing,” he said. “Mr. Tough Guy, you know, you had to go into Iraq. Going into Iraq was something he felt very strongly about.”

Bolton’s social media posts indicate that he may be getting ready to join the left-wing resistance. The mustachioed warmonger signed a book deal earlier this month worth $2 million, and the book is scheduled to be published before the 2020 presidential election.

President Trump trusted Bolton to serve in his administration despite their many differences, and that trust may be broken by a neoconservative scorned by Trump’s unwillingness to start illegal wars.

White House

INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine

Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.

Published

on

President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.

The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.

They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.

“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.

Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:

The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.

The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.

The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.

“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.

“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.

The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.

Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:

A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.

Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.

“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.

“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.

“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”

Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.

Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.

The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending