Jussie Smollett declined to make his first public statements since being charged with disorderly conduct when leaving court after posting bail.
Local media and reporters were seen on camera mobbing Smollett and asking questions about his now-exposed hate hoax. Smollett was surrounded by security guards, and seemed to be in the presence of his lawyers.
Smollett made a $10,000 payment and surrendered his passport to the court in the proceedings. Sources described the Empire actor and hoaxer as shaking his head and taking deep breaths throughout the hearing.
New details of the hoax were revealed in the initial court hearing, and text messages between Smollett and the Osundairo brothers (who were paid $3,500 to carry out the hoax) were read for the court.
It appears that Smollett’s legal team is planning on fighting against the charges. They released a statement seeking to push back on how their client was being described.
“Like any other citizen, Mr. Smollett enjoys the presumption of innocence, particularly when there has been an investigation like this one where information, both true and false, has been repeatedly leaked. Given these circumstances, we intend to conduct a thorough investigation and to mount an aggressive defense.”
Members of the press could be heard asking Smollett if he apologized to the people of Chicago for orchestrating a smear that reflected poorly on their community. Another asked if he apologized to the LGBTQ community.
More than anything, Smollett owes a profound apology to Trump supporters for creating a libelous canard in which they were depicted as bloodthirsty thugs.
Watch video of the interaction here:
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Trending on BLP
States3 days ago
Medical Examiner: George Floyd Was High on Fentanyl During Police Encounter and Died of Heart Attack
Violent Left4 days ago
Gang of Rioters Brutally Attack Alabama Journalists on Camera
Deplorables3 days ago
Tucker Takes Jared Kushner, White House Liberals to Task for Lackluster Trump Administration Response to Riots
News4 days ago
ESPN Writer Incites Rioters to Burn Up Buildings, But Then Gets Butthurt When Riots Kick Off Near His Neighborhood
Violent Left3 days ago
ANTIFA Boy Surrendered by Mommy and Daddy to Pittsbugh Police for Allegedly Inciting a Riot
Violent Left4 days ago
Bill de Blasio’s Daughter Arrested at New York ANTIFA Protest
White House3 days ago
President Trump Declares He Will Send Military Troops to Restore Law and Order in Cities Gripped by Riots
Big League National Security2 days ago
REPORT: Crates Filled with Pipe Bombs Discovered Near Korean War Memorial, Authorities Pursuing Suspect