Jussie Smollett was spared prosecution for orchestrating a hate hoax on account of his insider connections earlier this week, and now it appears the Chicago actor is swiftly pivoting from being bailed out by his elite progressive friends to being openly lauded by them.
Smollett has been nominated for Best Supporting Actor in the 2019 NAACP Image Awards, an event taking place this Saturday. Individuals associated with the event, such as “Black-ish” actor Anthony Anderson, have stated they not only hope Smollett attends the event, but goes on to win the award, merely days after escaping accountability for planning the hoax.
Nominees were announced in February, before Smollett claimed to have been attacked by white ‘MAGA’ bandits at three in the morning in the streets of Chicago. Smollett was actually ‘attacked’ by two Nigerian brothers with whom he had worked with, and paid them $3,500 beforehand.
When speaking to USA Today, Anderson stated he hoped Smollett would win the award, in the belief that he was being unfairly railroaded by the criminal justice system.
“I hope he wins. I’m happy for him that the system worked for him in his favor because the system isn’t always fair, especially for people of color. So I’m glad it worked out for him.”
While Smollett’s cakewalk in the justice system did in fact demonstrate that the criminal justice system is not fair, it do so in the reverse manner from which Anderson claims. The Chicago Police and even the City’s mayor expressed their opposition to the decision by the State’s Attorney to let Smollett off with nothing more than 18 hours of community service, citing the massive evidence they had demonstrating that Smollett orchestrated the hoax.
Instead of punishment for his own actions, Smollett will receive congratulations and praise from cultural progressives. Perhaps he’ll even be the recipient of a new category of award at the event- “Best Hoax.”
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left4 days ago
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Cut Down 9/11 Memorial for Fallen Firefighters in New York
Politics2 days ago
LEAKED AUDIO: Joe Biden Laughs with Former Ukrainian President about Sabotaging Trump’s Campaign in 2016
States4 days ago
23-Month-Old Boy Dies After Being Repeatedly Punched in the Face by Attacker in Chicago
Politics3 days ago
Churches Report Chicago Officials are Threatening to Bulldoze Their Facilities for Not Complying with COVID-19 Mandates
Free Speech4 days ago
Prominent Leftists Sign Letter Deriding Cancel Culture, Now That It is Starting to Affect Them!
States2 days ago
Patriots Deface Three ‘Black Lives Matter’ Graffiti Displays on Roadways in Vermont
Violent Left4 days ago
Wisconsin Man Charged With Anti-White Hate Crime in Vicious Vehicular Murder
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Medical Journal Suggests Loss of Employment for Any Person Who Refuses to Take COVID-19 Vaccine