Connect with us

Big League Wellness

Kentucky Man Placed Under Armed Guard After Refusing to Self-Isolate

The man defied the orders of doctors.

Published

on

A Kentucky man has been placed under mandatory armed guard at his home after refusing to self-isolate. The 53-year old man was diagnosed with the Chinese coronavirus earlier this week.

According to local media reports, the man had made the outrageous decision to leave a hospital in Nelson County against the commands of medical personnel.

It’s unclear if the man simply wanted to self-isolate at his home against the wishes or doctors or just willfully ignored the dangers associated with the highly contagious disease.

Trending: Mike Lee Passes Big Tech H-1B Visa Giveaway in Senate Without Objection

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear has gone on to order armed law enforcement officers to surround the man’s residence.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

We’ve got to make sure that people who have tested positive, that we know could be spreading the virus, and simply refuse to do the right thing, do the right thing,” Beshear said at a Saturday press conference updating the press on efforts to combat the disease in the state.

The Kentucky Herald Leader reports that a county judge invoked a state of emergency statute to permit state law enforcement to forcibly quarantine the man in his home.

It’s a step I hoped I never had to take, but we can’t allow one person who we know has this virus to refuse to protect their neighbors,” said Beshear of the unconventional move at his Saturday press conference.

18 people have been diagnosed with coronavirus in Kentucky.

Big League Wellness

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti: It’s Time to Cancel “Everything”

Full lockdown.

Published

on

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti sternly instructed residents of his city to cease all outgoing activities of everyday life, citing the county’s dismal coronavirus prospects, which he states are worse than what the nation’s second-largest city faced in March.

It’s time to hunker down. It’s time to cancel everything. If it isn’t essential, don’t do it.

Los Angeles County officials enacted a full coronavirus shutdown for three weeks last week, strictly limiting permissible activities and placing the county in a lockdown similar to those utilized across the country at the onset of the coronavirus pandemic in March. Cases, hospitalizations and deaths are spiking, and county officials are concerned the city’s medical system is unprepared to accommodate a surge in coronavirus cases similar to that seen in New York earlier in the year.

Black Lives Matter protestors have staged nightly protests outside of Garcetti’s house demanding special privileges for individuals charged with felonies. However, the Mayor’s emergency order exempts protest gatherings from restrictions, placing them in the same category as congregating for religious services.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Garcetti was seen congregating in a group of chanting BLM demonstrators earlier in the year. Angelenos can only hope that their neighbors will execute greater discretion in the interest of public health and saving lives than their mayor has.

 

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending