Connect with us

News

Leading Doctor in Canada Tells Canadian to be Prepared to Stay Inside for Three Months

Published

on

A leading doctor from Toronto says that residents will likely have to stay at home and only go outside “for the most essential of needs” for the next 12 weeks in light of the increasing number of Wuhan Virus cases that has put city on the ropes.

Dr. Eileen de Villa made this announcement on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 as she gave broad recommendations to help contain the spread of the Wuhan Virus.

De Villa is advising “in the strongest possible terms” that all Torontonians stay at home, with the exception of medical appointments, to go grocery shopping no more than once weekly or to walk their dogs or get exercise.

Additionally, she said that she is using her powers in accordance with the Health Protection and Promotion Act to mandate all individuals who contracted the Wuhan Virus to stay home for 14 days.
Further, she is demanding that close contacts of people with the virus self-isolate for a timeframe of 14 days.“It is my belief that these measures need to be in place for up to 12 weeks.
But I would tell you that how long these measures need to be in place and how successful we are in terms of controlling the virus spread is entirely in our hands,” she stated.
“The more we are able to put these measures into place and the more we are able as a community to adhere to these recommendations the shorter will be the duration of these measures and the more effective we will be at reducing the loss of lives in our community.”
De Villa claimed that there have been 653 confirmed cases of the Wuhan Virus in the city as of April 1 and 165 probable cases, which included 35 that have involved treatment in an intensive care unit.“This is not a favourable trajectory and as your medical officer of health I am deeply concerned,” de Villa continued. “I realize I depict a very stark picture here. A very stark picture but is one that is honest and true. Given this is our current situation it is my belief that we must absolutely implement stronger measures to avoid the type of results we are seeing in places like New York City.”

Trending: Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance

Toronto previously revoked permits for all major events and festivals until June 30.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

At a news conference on April 1, 2020, Toronto Mayor John Tory declared that the number of Wuhan Virus cases in the city are going in “the wrong direction” and it is now “absolutely clear that this is going to be a very long battle.”

“I believe most people want this over as soon as possible and if given the choice they will do what it takes to end this situation at the earliest possible date which being candid likely does mean the 12 weeks referred to by Dr. de Villa,” he stated. “You want to go and visit and give a hug to your mother or grandmother as soon as you can, you want to go to a restaurant and sit on the patio and have a beer, you want to watch your kids once again able to play on a playground without restriction and you want to go to a Blue Jays game or hang out on the beach with friends but getting to those better days will depend on our collective response as a city. We have it in our control to make those better days come sooner.”

Canada shows why Americans should be proud of their civil liberties.

Not only does the U.S. have the right to bear arms, but it also protects certain rights such as free speech and assembly better than Canada does.

The type of lockdown Canada is pursuing only happens in the most leftist of states in America, but it is not the norm.

News

Man Who Brutally Assaulted Michigan Nursing Home Resident Arrested, Charged, and Named

The brute’s name is Jayden Hayden.

Published

on

The perpetrator of a horrific taped assault at a patient at a Michigan nursing home has been arrested, charged, and finally named.

Detroit Police arrested 20-year old Jayden Hayden of Ypsilanti, Michigan on Sunday morning. Hayden is being charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm, larceny in a building and two counts of financial transaction device, steal/retain without consent.

The financial crimes relate to Hayden allegedly stealing the credit cards of 75-year old Norman Bledsoe.

The conscience of the nation had been shocked when video of Hayden brutally assaulting the senior citizen in a nursing home bedroom went viral. President Trump himself expressed his shock at the callous footage, in which Hayden repeatedly punched and beat the U.S. Army veteran.

Hayden has apparently uploaded videos online of other despicable assaults against senior citizens.

Detroit Prosecutor Kym Worthy expressed her resolve to hold Hayden criminally accountable for the heinous crime.

The alleged actions of this defendant are truly and uniquely disturbing. We must be able to trust our loved ones in specialty care facilities. I truly hope that the facts of this care are one of a kind.” Hayden was arraigned in court on Sunday morning.

New facts of the case seem to suggest that Hayden himself was a short-term resident of the Westwood Nursing Center, as opposed to an employee of the facility, which some had speculated.

Hayden seems to express racist and anti-white beliefs in some of his social media uploads, stating that he believes that “black people are meant to rule the earth.” However, it doesn’t appear as if local authorities are treating the savage, cowardly assault as a hate crime at this point.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending