With leftist politicians whipping angry Democrats into a frenzy over President Donald J. Trump’s wildly successful first term, there has been no shortage of violence from the party of hate.
Against that backdrop, here are 20 examples:
1. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) was shot by a leftist supporter of Bernie Sanders at Congressional baseball practice in 2017, and nearly died from his injuries.
2. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.
3. Rep. Dave Kustoff (R-Tenn.), was run off the road by a violent leftist who was upset about healthcare
4. An abortion activist threatened to rape Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) if she voted in favor of confirming Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
5. A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.
6. Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.
7. Speaking of beheadings, comedienne Kathy Griffin held a photoshoot with an effigy of Trump’s severed head.
8. Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper.
9. A Canadian pro-life woman was violently rondhouse kicked in the torso on camera by a “male feminist.”
10. A rabid Trump-hater from California (but I repeat myself) attempted to stab a GOP congressional candidate.
11. A 30-year-old loser attacked teens eating at a Whataburger in Texas, throwing a drink on them and stealing a MAGA hat.
12. Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.
13. An Albany County, Wyoming GOP office was vandalized and set on fire in September.
14. A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.
15. A Muslim man’s limousine was set ablaze during protests in Washington, D.C. on inauguration day.
16. Supporters of Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren (D-Mass.) assaulted an independent candidate running against her when he attended one of Warren’s rallies.
17. An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.
18. The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.
19. A New York man was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats after threatening to kill a GOP congressman and Trump supporters.
20. A member of Charlotte, North Carolina’s Antifa group pepper-sprayed a Trump supporter at a rally.
There are plenty more examples of leftist violence, and this list does not include harassment of of Republican politicians and cabinet members in public and at their homes. Nor does it include the bevy of leftist politicians calling for the harassment of Trump supporters, including Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
President Trump Shuts Down Minnesota Governor’s Demand for $500 Million in Riot Repair Funds
He wanted the taxpayer to pay for the riots.
President Donald Trump formally declined a request from Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to declare Minneapolis a federal disaster zone in the wake of the George Floyd race riots on Saturday, preventing the city’s Democratic governor and mayor from bilking the taxpayer for bailout funds to repair the damage they tacitly allowed through refusal to halt the riots.
Walz’s office confirmed that the White House had refused his request for an emergency declaration on Saturday in a press release, explaining that the governor had hoped the federal government would clean up the mess.
“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” said a spokesperson in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”
The rioting in Minneapolis may have been among the most destructive ever to occur in the United States, devastating the community, causing what some estimate to be $500 million in damages to property, and damaging more than 500 buildings. Many Americans probably wouldn’t know it, as the corporate media has largely focused on promoting the activities of the rioters, falsely describing them as peaceful protestors, allowing the model of community destruction to be exported to other American communities.
Both Governor Walz and neoliberal Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey had waited fecklessly to deploy the Minnesota National Guard to contain the dangerous situation, hoping to appease the raging mob as the rioters torched a Minneapolis police precinct and destroyed countless small businesses in the city’s downtown area.
At the very least, the state’s Democratic officials won’t be rewarded with a hefty federal bailout as a result of their own irresponsibility and political fecklessness in refusing to crack down on criminal rioters. Sadly, it’ll be members of the Minneapolis community who pay for the cowardice of their local officials, and the once-serene upper-class community may never recover, instead morphing into a dilapidated shell of its former self.
Violent Left3 days ago
ANTIFA Leader Complains That ‘Play Time is Over’ After Being Raided by FBI for Allegedly Leading Far-Left Riot
Violent Left2 days ago
10 Charged with Burglary in Looting of Milwaukee Sneaker Store
News4 days ago
A Week After Getting Kicked Off YouTube, Stefan Molyneux Gets Booted from Twitter
Deplorables3 days ago
Mark McCloskey Sets the Record Straight, Identifies as Republican, Calls Black Lives Matter “Terrorist Organization”
Violent Left1 day ago
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Cut Down 9/11 Memorial for Fallen Firefighters in New York
States4 days ago
NULLIFICATION: Texas Sheriffs Vow Not to Enforce Governor Greg Abbott’s Mask Edicts
States1 day ago
23-Month-Old Boy Dies After Being Repeatedly Punched in the Face by Attacker in Chicago
Free Speech1 day ago
Prominent Leftists Sign Letter Deriding Cancel Culture, Now That It is Starting to Affect Them!