With leftist politicians whipping angry Democrats into a frenzy over President Donald J. Trump’s wildly successful first term, there has been no shortage of violence from the party of hate.
Against that backdrop, here are 20 examples:
1. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) was shot by a leftist supporter of Bernie Sanders at Congressional baseball practice in 2017, and nearly died from his injuries.
2. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.
3. Rep. Dave Kustoff (R-Tenn.), was run off the road by a violent leftist who was upset about healthcare
4. An abortion activist threatened to rape Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) if she voted in favor of confirming Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
5. A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.
6. Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.
7. Speaking of beheadings, comedienne Kathy Griffin held a photoshoot with an effigy of Trump’s severed head.
8. Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper.
9. A Canadian pro-life woman was violently rondhouse kicked in the torso on camera by a “male feminist.”
10. A rabid Trump-hater from California (but I repeat myself) attempted to stab a GOP congressional candidate.
11. A 30-year-old loser attacked teens eating at a Whataburger in Texas, throwing a drink on them and stealing a MAGA hat.
12. Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.
13. An Albany County, Wyoming GOP office was vandalized and set on fire in September.
14. A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.
15. A Muslim man’s limousine was set ablaze during protests in Washington, D.C. on inauguration day.
16. Supporters of Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren (D-Mass.) assaulted an independent candidate running against her when he attended one of Warren’s rallies.
17. An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.
18. The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.
19. A New York man was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats after threatening to kill a GOP congressman and Trump supporters.
20. A member of Charlotte, North Carolina’s Antifa group pepper-sprayed a Trump supporter at a rally.
There are plenty more examples of leftist violence, and this list does not include harassment of of Republican politicians and cabinet members in public and at their homes. Nor does it include the bevy of leftist politicians calling for the harassment of Trump supporters, including Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
ANTIFA Terrorists Give Tips on How to Break Into Homes During Coronavirus Pandemic
This is the type of speech being platformed by Twitter.
ANTIFA terrorists are encouraging their followers to commit home invasions during the coronavirus pandemic, with one popular social media account giving tips to activists on how to commit these violent acts.
Journalist Andy Ngo, who was once hit in the head with a concrete milkshake by ANTIFA terrorists, drew attention to ANTIFA fomenting anarchy during the coronavirus pandemic in a social media post:
Antifa accounts promoting criminal activities & providing instructions on how to break into homes proliferate on @Twitter during the virus pandemic. This antifa account that says it is based in the Pacific NW has thousands of followers: pic.twitter.com/rIRaizQJno
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) April 1, 2020
Major social media entities, particularly Twitter, allow ANTIFA terrorists to organize on their platforms. They have repeatedly refused to ban far-left agitators who openly pine for violence and harass political enemies while cracking down on the free speech of conservatives.
Big League Politics reported last year about how Twitter allowed an ANTIFA-style group to venerate a left-wing terrorist who shot up a migrant detention facility in Washington state:
The social media giant Twitter is allowing the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (JBGC), an ANTIFA militia group, to promote a reading list preferred by domestic terrorist Willem Van Spronsen on their platform.
Van Spronsen was killed while committing a terrorist attack against a migrant detention facility in Tacoma, WA in July. He had trained with the JBGC before he went on his rampage, which caused only property damage.
The JBGC posted a blog last week on their official website in anticipation for the Seattle Anarchist Book Fair that took place on Dec. 1. They call their outreach at the event a big success.
“We brought hundreds of pieces of literature for community defense and firearms education, a magnitude more stickers, and gave away non-lethal defense options and donated books that belonged to Will Van Spronsen,” the JBGC wrote.
“Everyone annihilated our literature inventory, so we had to do a surprise round of printing in bigger numbers for Sunday, which also went quickly. It was also great to meet so many new people!” they added…
The JBGC has turned Van Spronsen into a martyr and regularly hands out copies of the deranged manifesto that he penned shortly before committing his terrorist attack.
“There’s wrong and there’s right. It’s time to take action against the forces of evil,” Van Spronsen wrote in his manifesto. “Evil says one life is worth less than another. Evil says the flow of commerce is our purpose here. Evil says concentration camps for folks deemed lesser are necessary. The handmaid of evil says the concentration camps should be more humane. Beware the centrist.”
“This is a call to patriots… to stand against this travesty against everything that you hold sacred,” he added.
There is blood on the hands of the Silicon Valley tech giants for enabling the violent actions of ANTIFA.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Politics3 days ago
Hospital Exec Who Called for Trump Supporters with Coronavirus to ‘Give Up Their Ventilators’ and Die is Fired
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Yale Disease Historian: Coronavirus a “Disease of Globalization”
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
News3 days ago
Reporter Calls America a S***hole for Leading the World in Wuhan Virus Cases
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Biden Says President “Has To Be Able to Provide For Providing Significantly No More Masks”
Campaign 20203 days ago
POLL: 15% of Sanders Supporters Plan to Vote For Donald Trump in November
Congress2 days ago
Pelosi is Emboldened by Coronavirus Bailout, Vows to Dupe Republicans Harder Next Time