A CNN operative won’t be moderating one of the three planned presidential debates, and network deplatforming activist Oliver Darcy isn’t happy about it.
The censorship activist voiced his displeasure that a personality from the network won’t be moderating a debate when speaking on a Thursday segment with host Brianna Keillar. He took particular offense that Fox News’ Chris Wallace will be moderating a debate, who is himself a reliable liberal.
“So, when Chris Wallace is awarded the first debate by the commission on presidential debates — which is this nonpartisan group that selects the debates and operates them — when he’s awarded this, it’s really a slap in the face to some extent to the other news organizations, the other journalists who haven’t bent the knee for this White House, and who have endured venomous attacks because of their insistence on telling the truth no matter how costly it is,” said Darcy.
Yes, Chris Wallace is a great anchor. But his network has pushed disinfo, conspiracy theories & outright lies in support of the President. And by giving Fox the first debate, the Commission on Presidential Debates is rewarding one of most destructive forces in American politics. pic.twitter.com/xOrEaGmllr
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) September 3, 2020
Darcy oversees efforts to institute censorship over alternative media organizations and journalists, among them Alex Jones of Infowars and Jack Posobiec of One America News. He succeeded in lobbying Big Tech platforms to ban Jones and other right-of-center individuals, erasing any doubt that the nominal journalist is anything but that.
A partisan liberal operative from CNN- a bona fide fake news organization which wholly devoted itself to discredited Russia conspiracy theories after the 2016 election- has no place moderating a presidential debate, which should be left to more credible media figures.
Fox’s Chris Wallace will moderate the first debate, on September 29th. C-SPAN’s Steve Scully will moderate the second on October 15th, and Kristen Welker of NBC will moderate the final contest on October 22nd.
Reuters Calls Louisville Riots Where Cops Were Shot by Black Lives Matter Terrorists ‘Mostly Peaceful’
After cops were shot in Louisville during widespread Black Lives Matter rioting on Wednesday night, Reuters had the audacity to claim that the demonstrations were “mostly peaceful.”
Demonstrations in Louisville wore on past nightfall in defiance of a 9 p.m. curfew and remained mostly peaceful until several gunshots rang out in the midst of a skirmish between protesters and heavily armed police https://t.co/lvEd2XalpJ pic.twitter.com/L8GrPNrwCg
— Reuters (@Reuters) September 24, 2020
In the Reuters article linked in the tweet, the shooting of the police officers was buried in the article. Instead, editors focused on the race of the cops who returned fire to Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend after he shot at them while they were carrying out a lawful warrant at his home.
“Two white policemen who fired into the apartment of Breonna Taylor, a Black medical worker, will not be prosecuted for her death because their use of force was justified, and a third was charged with endangering her neighbors, Kentucky’s attorney general said on Wednesday,” they wrote.
Reuters buried the lead, opting to demonize the “heavily armed police” who sent the “crowd scurrying for cover,” even though it was the Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA terrorists who shot the law enforcement officers.
Big League Politics reported on the decision by Kentucky officials to charge one of the three officers involved in the shooting death of Taylor:
On September 23, 2020, Jefferson County Judge Annie O’Connell announced that fired detective Brett Hankinson will be indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment for his actions on the night of Breonna Taylor’s death.
Hankison had previously admitted to shooting blindly. Some of those shots were fired into neighboring apartments not into Breonna Taylor’s where her boyfriend had opened fire onto police.
Myles Cosgrove and Jonathan Mattingly, the other two officers involved in a serving a search warrant on the night that Taylor was killed, did not receive any charges.
The city of Louisville was placed under a state of emergency on September 22, when city officials shutdown a significant portion of the city perimeter to traffic. The majority of administrative building and other businesses were boarded up prior to the decision. Louisville has been rocked by riots related to Taylor’s death in March. These riots have been occurring for over 100 days and have resulted in a number of deaths and heated confrontations with law enforcement.
Starting on the night of September 23, there will be a 72-hour curfew in Louisville. The curfew will not apply to people partaking in essential travel, which includes work-related purposes or medical attention. Kentucky National Guard members will be deployed to the city for the purpose of maintaining public order…
Conservatives and nationalists should make it a point to promote healthy debate, while establishing a baseline of public security, to ensure that the country does not spiral further out of control in such times of instability.
Politics3 days ago
Judge Amy Coney Barrett Recently Approved Democrat COVID-19 Lockdown Policies
Violent Left4 days ago
Bezos-Linked Thinktank Official Calls for Michael Anton’s Execution for Exposing Anti-Trump Color Revolution
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: Joe Biden Struggles to Read Scripted Answers off a Teleprompter During An INTERVIEW
Congress4 days ago
He Found His Spine: Vulnerable Senator Cory Gardner Vows to Support Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
The Swamp2 days ago
CORRUPT: Hunter Biden Received $3.5 Million From Moscow Mayor’s Wife, Made Payments to Human Trafficking Suspects
States3 days ago
Billionaire Mike Bloomberg Pays $16 Million in Fines of Black and Hispanic Felons to Enable Them to Vote
ANTIFA3 days ago
EXPOSED: BLM Promises to Burn Louisville to the Ground Over Breonna Taylor Case
Videos2 days ago
Tucker Carlson Exposes How the Real Threat to Democracy is the ‘Billionaire Class’ Propped Up by Big Tech