Major League Baseball is considering starting its regular season exclusively in the state of Arizona, with teams utilizing spring training facilities and the Arizona Diamondbacks Chase Field to play regular season games without fans present.
League officials and representatives of the MLB’s players union were reported to be in talks about the unprecedented proposal on Monday. The season was suspended in early March as the severity of the coronavirus epidemic became apparent, following in the wake of the NBA and the NHL.
Arizona has ten spring training facilities within fifty miles, all situated within the Phoenix metro area. Florida, the other state that hosts spring training facilities, has them spread over an area of 220 miles. Arizona’s warm and dry climate is also resilient to the spread of infectious diseases, and Americans have come to the state to improve their health for decades.
However, the proposal would entail games being played in empty stadiums without fans. Spring training facilities would be used, and the proposal would purportedly involve the Diamondbacks’ Chase Field hosting daily tripleheaders.
Longtime player agent Scott Boras endorsed the proposal when speaking with Fox News, arguing that the presence of Major League Baseball would provide a form of entertainment for Americans distressed by the historically unprecedented Chinese coronavirus.
“It allows for the immediacy of a schedule, where you might be able to begin it and televise it, provide Major League Baseball to America,” said Boras of the idea. “You talk to a psychologist about it and they say it’s it’s really good for a culture to have to have sport and to have a focus like that, where for a few hours a day they can take their minds off the difficult reality of the virus.”
In any case, there’s no chance of the season beginning in any capacity before mid-May at the earliest. But if the proposal is utilized, the MLB could be the first major American sporting league to resume operations in the wake of the coronavirus.
VIDEO: Dana White Devastates New York Times Hack After Successful UFC Pay-Per-View
White put the fake news in their place.
UFC promoter Dana White has been dogged by fake news reporters for pushing to continue his fights during the coronavirus panic, as they have worked at every turn to stop him from giving his fans what they want.
“A lot of these media guys are absolute and total f**king scumbags,” he said last month. “As soon as you let them know what you’re doing, all they’re trying to do is f**k up everything that you’ve worked. So I’ve literally told every one of these guys to go f**k themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it.”
The push back from fake news hacks and Democrat Party officials eventually forced White to cancel several shows, but he held the ultra successful UFC 249 pay-per-view on May 9. They drew a massive 700,000 buys for the event as the public grows more disgusted with the unprecedented shutdown of society.
“We absolutely destroyed it,” White said to Yahoo Sports via the telephone on Monday. “It was a home run by every measure. The early trends were good and they continued.”
The fake news media is very angry that White was able to hold a successful show despite their complaining. There have been prominent hit pieces published about the organization in the days following the event.
White’s response is classic and shows exactly how an individual or an entity should deal with the fake news vultures when under attack.
“F**k that guy… F**k that guy,” White said of the New York Times reporter who wrote an article critical of the UFC.
“You know what happened with that guy? That guy, who has never covered the sport ever before, was writing a story about [UFC parent corporation] Endeavor… and what do you think happened when this guy who and this paper covered the UFC when they never covered it before? What do you think happened? F**kin’ story was huge. They did killer traffic,” White explained.
White explained how the popularity of his organization was propping up the failing rag that is hemorrhaging money and going bankrupt rapidly.
“Now they’re writing stories three a week, and they’re posting live results. I don’t give a s**t what that guy thinks, what he has to say, or what he writes. Good for him, he’s pulling good traffic,” he added.
“I don’t give a f**k. Don’t give a f**k,” White said to conclude his rant.
White’s legendary rant against the fake news can be seen here:
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) May 14, 2020
White has set a great example to anyone who must deal with journalistic parasites. His defiance has put them in their place and humiliated them on a grand scale.
Sex Crime4 days ago
16-Year-Old Boy Says Mother Tried to Make Him Transgender at Age of 8 and Pimped Him Out to LGBT Perverts
Fake News Media2 days ago
Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance
Culture4 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Gay Sex Club Operates as ‘Essential Business’ in Michigan While Barbers Face Jail Time for Cutting Hair
Fake News Media4 days ago
BABY: CNN’s Brian Stelter Becomes Early Adapter of New Twitter ‘Disable Replies’ Feature
Politics3 days ago
Vicious Nursing Home Attacker Had COVID-19 and Was Quarantined Among the Elderly Despite Mental Illness and Felony Charges
Campaign 20204 days ago
WATCH: 46 Minutes of Joe Biden Stuttering, Getting Confused, Forgetting What He’s Talking About
Sex Crime2 days ago
Whistleblower: Jeffrey Epstein Collaborator Scoured Trailer Parks to Find Underage Child Sex Victims
Sex Crime3 days ago
REVEALED: How Twitter Turns a Blind Eye to Child Rape Videos Distributed on Their Platform